Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gun Control News

Tata Rompe Pecho

The pharao? Are you comparing the story of Moses to the founding of the USA? :blink: And what does that have to do with atheists having no rights?

If you don't believe in god, how can you have god given rights? Since there is no god. @/ @/

No much further back, 2011

???

If you don't believe in god, how can you have god given rights?

I think that was the point you missed

I agree with Flombie. Well said. :)

I agree with Flombie's cat. Smart feline.

• Like 1

???

I think that was the point you missed

But, you see I do believe in god thus I have god given rights. Where as you don't believe in god you have no rights.

But, you see I do believe in god thus I have god given rights. Where as you don't believe in god you have no rights.

There are no god given rights; man always had to struggle for its rights.

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 2

Ok stop derailing the subject omg the post had nothing at all to do with god or atheists O_o

Universal registration. Universal background checks. Limits on gun types and ammo types. Limits on who can own a gun and where they can be used.

Ecxept for the first two, we already have this. Civilians can't buy the new exploding ammo the army has. Restricting the mag. Would not have heled in newtown. The gent. Never emptied one, he kept changing them. Limiting the size of the mag. might have helped the shooter in colo. since his hundred round mag. jammed. If he had had to change mags it may not have jammed.

In all cases the random shooting stop, as soon as another gun showed up. In most cases the shooter shot themselves when that happened.

• 2 weeks later...

That stop and frisk in new york is unconstitutional. If you want to search someone you are supposed to get a warrent, unless said person is commeting a crime.

probable couse is not limited to crime, however nypd could not care less of the laws they supposed to enforce, es[pecially with a mayor like that,

probable couse is not limited to crime, however nypd could not care less of the laws they supposed to enforce, es[pecially with a mayor like that,

In the United States criminal court system, probable cause refers to facts or evidence that would make a reasonable person believe that a crime or wrong doing has been, is being, or will be committed.

You are half right, half wrong.. It really isn't limited to crime it can be for wrong doing. However, a "wrong doing" can only be legally defined as breaking a law, therefore a crime..

But I do agree 10000000% with everything else you said :)

Edited by xFelix