Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wellington Market Ghost

Brian Topp

Nope, not having that! There is space behind the boxes and actually looks like another part of the room, so someone or even a animal could have come from that direction and knocked over the boxes.

I can`t see a shadow, only very faint change in lighting.

• Like 6

Nope, not having that! There is space behind the boxes and actually looks like another part of the room, so someone or even a animal could have come from that direction and knocked over the boxes.

I can`t see a shadow, only very faint change in lighting.

Could have been anything.

Doubt it was a ghost. Objects could fall for seemingly no reason, and it doesn't have to be a ghost, there must be a reason.

I'll believe in ghosts when one comes up to me and says it's a ghost.

Hasn't happened yet.

And how does a ghost move objects? Not saying it isn't possible, but how? Or is that just one of the great mysteries of this universe...

Also, I didn't see anything on the stairs in that video.

Edited by Mnemonix
  • Like 3

I've seen a ghost but don't think this is one, didn't see anything but the papers falling.

• Like 1

The boxes are moving quite violently and in s horizontal direction.

Convinced!

• Like 1

Without seeing the whole room and what's behind the boxes, you can't say this is paranormal activity.

Can't see a shadow but I'm pretty convinced this sort of weird stuff happens in most supermarkets. My old workplace always had things flying of the shelves. Just the other day I was in a shop in porthleven when a loaf of bread seemingly chucked itself on the floor.

why are things falling from top to bottom and not otherwise?

i dont believe in ghosts at all but that was strange...

And conveniently at both the beginning and the end of the video we see a big seal emblazoned with "Town & Country Markets". Now, why would a major market be posting CCTV videos online unless it was for the purpose of driving customers to it's doors?

This is an obvious hoax perpetrated by T&CM. I'm sure they hatched this plan when they were brainstorming in the conference room. This is typically a tactic used by taverns, restaurants and hotels to bring in business by taking advantage of the ghost hunting craze.

Whoa a bunch of precariously balanced books fell!

Cant see any ghost, but see very badly stacked boxes, no wonder they fell down!

The ghost of gravity has struck again!

DARN YOU GRAVITY GHOST!

• Like 2

this story on the same page was better, little dreamer-

http://metro.co.uk/2...ghouls-3804353/

it's even on-topic, and shows what REALLY happens when you set up cameras to catch ghosts.....

:-o

"A ghost hunter is still probably spooked after a hidden camera he set up to find ghouls caught his girlfriend having sex with his 16-year-old son."

That's creepy - she's 28 yrs old and should know better. :td:

You just KNOW it's going to be fake when it says real.

Yeah, hard to tell what really is happening.

Unfortunately, that seems to be the case with most, if not all, "paranormal" videos/pics.

There's many times when, unless you are more observant, can actually see the dark figure that's standing on the landing above. I believe in the paranormal because I live with them every day. My grandsons can both see them and now and then my grand-daughter can also see full apparitions. Apparently, most do not believe in spirits, but too many things have happened to us that proves, at least to us, that life goes on after death.

For instance. we took a drive to the cemetery where my parents are buried. It had built up so much that we were having trouble finding it. My oldest grandson said " Conway, look for Conway. His name is Fred and he was born in March". We drove around looking for Conway and sure enough, it was two rows up from my parents grave. When we questioned how he knew that, he said "Fred told him". Therefore, we walked on over to the marker with Conway on it and lo and behold it said Fred Conway. But he wasn't born in March, he died in March. So, tell me, how did my grandson come up with this unless someone told him? There are several places, even in our home that he nor my youngest grandson will go in unless someone goes with them or they turn on every light. How do you explain this? You can believe anything you like but I live it nearly every day. My daughter can also read minds when and if she wants. It must be a family thing because I have cousins that can do the same thing. So, you poor people that don't believe all I can say is good for you.

crisb

Edited by crisb
  • Like 1

And conveniently at both the beginning and the end of the video we see a big seal emblazoned with "Town & Country Markets". Now, why would a major market be posting CCTV videos online unless it was for the purpose of driving customers to it's doors?

This is an obvious hoax perpetrated by T&CM. I'm sure they hatched this plan when they were brainstorming in the conference room. This is typically a tactic used by taverns, restaurants and hotels to bring in business by taking advantage of the ghost hunting craze.

If they are trying to promote business it could backfire on them.

They're waiting for a call from Zak and the funky bunch for that extra kick of free advertising. Well played, well played.

Shadow walking up the stairs? I watched it 4 times and saw nothing except boxes falling. Lame.

• Like 2

I seem to see a figure (s)? going down the stairs and it looks as if the climber is trowing the boxes at him (them)?

There are a lot of artifacts in this clip tho.