Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Who prays for Satan?

179 posts in this topic

I think if satan wanted to be saved he would have tried the find a way a long time ago. But I dont think he wants to be saved, hes arrogant and prideful. and personally I think he enjoys his job.

Saved from 'What'?

I think if satan wanted to be saved he would have tried the find a way a long time ago. But I dont think he wants to be saved, hes arrogant and prideful. and personally I think he enjoys his job.

How would we know if he had tried or not and God said no? :alien:

1 person likes this

When i was about kid I remember going to a little store with my mom , it was a mom and pop store in our neighborhood. While she was at the counter I was looking around and I found some coloring books , what attracted me to them most of all was that they were detailed religiously in story and picture . They were probably left over from Easter or something , i remember them being really dust covered.

At home I sat alone on the floor and began to color I came to a page where there was a picture that depicted the devil a boulder and Jesus. Whoa, I have never seen such a most horrific depiction of the devil ever , not even on Halloween decorations !

I remember feeling sad for him , and as a child i thought he made a mistake and he must miss God , so I prayed for him ,in a sense , my prayers have always consisted of just talking to God from my heart and my thoughts.

I tried to color the picture of him as beautiful as i could. I've always felt sorry for the "devil" as a child, I wanted for him to become good natured and to be forgiven. Silly kid stuff i guess.

1 person likes this

Saved from 'What'?

Saved from 'What'?

. Himself
1 person likes this