Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why I Think The Alien Interview Video Is Real

RocketSwitch625UK

Oh Bugger ! Its getting Insain in here again ! :tu:

Did that rub my nose in it too ?

• Like 1

Spend some time analysing the footage frame by frame and then come back and post on here.

You don't need to analyze it frame by frame to see the problems with it as I have shown.

"Weird eye movement" ... Yoda's eyes moved too.

• Like 3

There is nothing in that video that can't be reproduced by animatronics. THAT is what makes it so hard to believe. If that alien got up and walked around in an extremely fluid way, or did something that we have never seen before on screen, maybe you would have a case. But as it stands now, nothing sets this apart from an interesting sci-fi short film. Sorry dude but your arguments are pretty weak when you consider that viewpoint...

• Like 4

Then how do you explain this?

The Alien Interview Video - Weird Eye Movement (HD):

Explain what? There is nothing special there! Only what looks like a reflection in the alleged ET's black eyes. Obviously that moves when the head moves. Nothing here even remotely hints at this being genuine, rather the opposite.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

There is nothing in that video that can't be reproduced by animatronics. THAT is what makes it so hard to believe. If that alien got up and walked around in an extremely fluid way, or did something that we have never seen before on screen, maybe you would have a case. But as it stands now, nothing sets this apart from an interesting sci-fi short film. Sorry dude but your arguments are pretty weak when you consider that viewpoint...

I could not agree more. Short, simple and to the heart of the problem. A youtube video (in this day and age) as proof of ET visitation,... now I have seen it all.

• Like 2

I won the argument before it even started. Everyone knows you are clutching at straws by going on my channel to look for something to make fun of.

No, you lost it before it even started. It was laughable to begin with and you have presented nothing whatsoever to substantiate your claim.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

No, you lost it before it even started. It was laughable to begin with and you have presented nothing whatsoever to substantiate your claim.

Cheers,

Badeskov

In the words of Victor, I challenge you to debunk the video. If you really believe that the alien interview footage is a hoax, prove it, show where it was faked. If you believe that the alien in that footage is a puppet, prove it, find the puppet maker.

I think you might be confusing it with the alien autopsy video or the Alien Interview book maybe. Please post the list so I can see it. Thanks

You are right, that was in reference to the autopsy show. Stupid of me, totally missed the mark.

I watched the entire "Area 51: Alien Interview" show (1:10:00 give or take) for the first time today.

Rick Baker certainly is considered to be a well respected, highly experienced SFX guru. I was surprised to see his critique included.

Believe me, the eyes do move. It took me a while to notice it myself but they really do move. There is clear eye movement from the start of the video but it's more noticeable when the alien raises his head at around the 45 second mark. Another thing that stunned me was the way the eyes react to the flashlight the moment the medics enter the room. Then there's the part where the medic slaps his hand on the side of the alien's head and the eye clearly reacts to it.

I still don't see it. Are you seeing a change in the shape of the area around the eyes?

I see no alteration of facial features.

You think I wasted valuable time analysing the video? Well, all I can say is the joke is on you. Everything I highlighted in my documentary is really there, it's not just in my head. I am tempted to name the special effects expert who is impressed by my documentary, but I don't think that would be fair on him and I could end up losing him as a friend on Facebook. I will try to get his permission first before revealing his identity on here.

I don't get why people are getting so wound about by my videos anyway. I'm just a regular guy who has an interest in UFOs and the paranormal. What harm is my research doing to anyone?

The Valuable Time Spent meticulously pouring over every frame was yours to spend.

I couldn't justify devoting as much time as you did, considering the limited resolution of the video, the stage like setting and the suspicious artificiality of the subject.

In my opinion, although you've claimed skepticism, you have allowed yourself to believe without proper evidence. You might want to do some research on skepticism. I don't think it means what you think it means.

No matter, we do what makes us happy and I guess it's what makes life worth living.

• Like 1

In the words of Victor, I challenge you to debunk the video. If you really believe that the alien interview footage is a hoax, prove it, show where it was faked. If you believe that the alien in that footage is a puppet, prove it, find the puppet maker.

It is up to you to prove the positive, however, all we have seen so far indicates a hoax. So until you bring to the table proof positive, this is just another alleged ET video floating around, like countless others.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Prove othewrwise, pls? You are making the claims after all, arent you? Why isnt this vid, or wasnt - to use the correct tense, the hottest news the world has ever seen, picked up by the worlds media since it was leaked? Cover up? Govt silencing the media?

No, its coz its so obviously fake.

And NO audio? "Victor" says he erased the audio track to protect "the innocent" person in the video. Whoever was working at Area 51 the day during the interview would coincide with the time stamp in the video. Whoever is responsible for securing those videos would be able to tell when it was made and what staff was on the rota. In that respect, Victor cant actually protect anyone can he? So what was Victor's point for removing the audio again?

If he disguised his own voice, why not the voice of others present? Answer that if you can?

Edited by seeder

I still don't see it. Are you seeing a change in the shape of the area around the eyes?

I see no alteration of facial features.

and that is a good point I was going to make but forgot to. When I suffered a suspected heart attack my hands went to my chest and throat as felt I couldnt breathe. My eyes closed tight many times and my mouth was really gasping

Its what we do when we are in pain. You do not sit there without moving your arms/limbs when you feel very ill - like choking or heart attack, you cant help but grab yourself.

This alien doesnt tho, oh no, his arms dont move at all when he is desperately ill

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Prove othewrwise, pls? You are making the claims after all, arent you? Why isnt this vid, or wasnt - to use the correct tense, the hottest news the world has ever seen, picked up by the worlds media since it was leaked? Cover up? Govt silencing the media?

No, its coz its so obviously fake.

And NO audio? "Victor" says he erased the audio track to protect "the innocent" person in the video. Whoever was working at Area 51 the day during the interview would coincide with the time stamp in the video. Whoever is responsible for securing those videos would be able to tell when it was made and what staff was on the rota. In that respect, Victor cant actually protect anyone can he? So what was Victor's point for removing the audio again?

If he disguised his own voice, why not the voice of others present? Answer that if you can?

You do know the difference between a timecode and a time stamp I take it? If not, look it up on Wikipedia. Where the hell does it show the time and date in the video?

According to Victor, the audio was removed because there was a good chance that the voices of the project personnel might've be recognised by their family or friends.

No need, it has already debunked itself. More than enough doubt has been cast and all you had was some unnamed special effects guy? Holy crap, that is beyond embarrassing, it is outright absurd.

Your video is a hoax and whatever you believe is your choice, but I think readers here can easily make up their own mind and reach their own conclusion. And somehow I doubt that would be in your favor...

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 4

You don't have to believe me, but I can assure you I will reveal his identity as soon as I get permission to do so.

I do believe I did state that as my intention already.

Until then, I will continue to rub your nose in it:

In what?

All I see are unevidenced and rather imaginative claims. You certainly have your work cut out for you here.

Famous special effects expert on Facebook:

"I too think there is more to learn- I love the points you make and think more people should know about this amazing piece of history."

I have worked closely with FX Illusions here in Queensland, I'd be interested to see if your anonymous person really is a special effects expert. I have a basic understand of how many effects are put together.

"I jumped off the fence a long time ago- I think and hope this is real and once again I thank you for your diligence on this great piece of history. I've always wondered why this film never went crazy mainstream!"

Is this from your "expert"? I think this is real? Does not sound as positive as you have made out.

Jumped off the fence? So he is an ET nutter?

And this was his response to my video about the weird eye movement:

"Wow I never noticed that!! That even makes it creepier! I suppose it could've been animatronics or CG but usually when those things are used they are used in much broader strokes so not really sure what to say??"

Again, this is supposed to be from a special effects person? If so, not too observant is he? Are you sure your special effects person is not an alter ego?

• Like 3

This interview comes from a straight to video flick called Area 51: The alien interview and it was directed by Jeff Broadstreet who is a low budget film maker. The whole thing seems like a fake documentary in a long string of fake documentaries like the legend of boggy creek, Cannibal Holocaust, Faces of Death and the the alien in the interview part is extremely fake looking looks like a cheap puppet head

• Like 2

I understand what you are saying, but since the release of the video in 1997, many people including experts like Kevin Yagher & Rick Baker have suggested that the room was kept dark to hide a puppeteer in the background.

so kevin and baker are the experts and that's the best they could come up with.

Thread cleaned

Please keep the comments civil, respectful and avoid mocking/defaming other members.

Giving this thread one more chance to get back on track.

Thread cleaned

Please keep the comments civil, respectful and avoid mocking/defaming other members.

Giving this thread one more chance to get back on track.

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell disclosing in a radio interview that real life aliens resemble the ones seen in films and other media. In other words, the type of alien seen in the interview footage looks authentic.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by RocketSwitch625UK

ever searched the forums before? Its quite simple, it lets you find stuff so you dont have to repeat posts, as there is already a thread, on Ed, start with page 1

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=244184&hl=%20edgar%20%20mitchell%20%20ufo&st=0

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell disclosing in a radio interview that real life aliens resemble the ones seen in films and other media. In other words, the type of alien seen in the interview footage looks authentic.

[media=]

[/media]

This wouldn't surprise me. I suspect there is alien life based on silica, for example, as opposed to say us being carbon life etc. etc. etc. Another example may be on Titan some day, where everything is methane. At some point way down the road there may appear life based on and /or breaths methane, and so on....

This video's already been debunked.

Noone knows how old it is beyond "the first time someone saw it was a few years ago".

That is NOT how you assist someone having a heart attack.

That is NOT how you monitor someone's heart. Not a human. Not a cat. Not an alien.

Artistically, Yoda from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back is a more convincing alien.

Pilot and Rigel from Farscape blow this alien away in believability - and this harkens back to "we don't know when it was made" it's a truly rubbish puppet if made now, and a pretty shonky one if made in the 50s. And either way entirely unbelieable as a living being.

There are no "little quirks" a living being has, no little twitches or movements (the infamous "odd eye movement" is what we call "a video artefact", it's blurrying caused by the grading on the film).

One poster refers to their own heart attack and how their body behaved. There is NO visible physical reaction to the pain the alien's supposed to be in.

And finally - psychic communion is unproven. There's a million dollars begging for someone to take from James Randi's pocket to prove it and noone has. Noone's proven it between humans let alone other species on this planet let alone something from a totally divergent evolutionary branch.

• Like 3