Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oklahoma Tornado!

Paranoid Android

Ok, so just for the sake of interest, I thought I'd google whether the Oklahoma Tornado might have been a secret weapons testing by the government. I'm not sure whether I was surprised when I found THIS. Granted, it's not a dogmatic "this IS a weapons test", but that people think the government can use a "weather bomb" certainly warranted further discussion. I wouldn't be surprised if this took off as an actual conspiracy theory sometime in the near future.

In other news, there are suggestions by GodLikeProductions that the government is using the clean-up as a chance to illicitly confiscate all guns found in the wreckage - Link.

Just thought I'd share, this is the place for Conspiracies, after all :)

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 2

This was such a horrible tragedy. The photos of the destruction are sobering. Neighborhoods are kindling. Two elementary schools hit. Have you seen the photos of the bloodied kids and teachers? Seven children died at one elementary school.

I find any suggestion (no matter how far-fetched) that the Obama Administration had something to do with this, deplorable, unsavory, and most insensitive.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 6

This is trash. I knew it would end up here sooner or later.

Trash.

• Like 2

Doesn't he usually say HAARP is behind these 'weather attacks' and they can do these attacks anywhere in the world? Now he's saying planes and helicopters are doing it...

I really don't like this guy. Non stop liar. I remember not long ago he said god spoke to him and showed him all the pain in the world! Why would any god speak to him?

Just answer this question for me please.

Why?

Why would the government do this?

:D

I'm sick of this guy. Making money with people's fears and paranoia, and he is always using the same formula.

Well, according to this:

Oklahoma Governor Signs Bill Banning Gun Confiscation During State Of Emergency

18 Pa.C.S. § 6107: Prohibited conduct during emergency

(a) General rule.--No person shall carry a firearm upon the public streets or upon any public property during an emergency proclaimed by a State or municipal governmental executive unless that person is:

(1) Actively engaged in a defense of that person's life or property from peril or threat.

(2) Licensed to carry firearms under section 6109 (relating to licenses) or is exempt from licensing under section 6106(B) (relating to firearms not to be carried without a license).

(B) Seizure, taking and confiscation.--Except as otherwise provided under subsection (a) and notwithstanding the provisions of 35 Pa.C.S. Ch. 73 (relating to Commonwealth services) or any other provision of law to the contrary, no firearm, accessory or ammunition may be seized, taken or confiscated during an emergency unless the seizure, taking or confiscation would be authorized absent the emergency.

© Definitions.--As used in this section, the following words and phrases shall have the meanings given to them in this subsection:

"Accessory." Any scope, sight, bipod, sling, light, magazine, clip or other related item that is attached to or necessary for the operation of a firearm.

"Firearm." The term includes any weapon that is designed to or may readily be converted to expel any projectile by the action of an explosive or the frame or receiver of any weapon.

let me be clear, i live in okc. there is no government agencies confiscating firearms in oklahoma. police securing firearms found in the debris, yes! they are sent to the county sheriff's dept. an can be claimed by the owner.

we get tornado's every year this is the policy.

Taken from http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2239810/pg1

• Like 4

It was a weird storm for alot of places in Oklahoma A tornado hit the day before in shawnee, In places like Tulsa and Bixby there was a tornado warning for awhile and the news was guessing on where the storm was heading (it kept changing) alot of countys were put on a tornado warning for most of the day.

• Like 3

i don't think this is the emergency that will result in confiscations. securing guns found in ruins or thrown around is not such a bad thing to do. there is no need to confiscate here.

but situations can be diferent. like katrina, there were confiscations during katrina, the time when ppl needed it most.

Just answer this question for me please.

Why?

Why would the government do this?

:D

Politics. Senator Whitehouse was kind enough to let us know that this tornado and other disasters are the fault of Republicans.

• Like 2

I can see his point, you know, since tornadoes are such rare occurrences in Oklahoma....

Frankly, sometimes I wish there were massive government conspiracies so at least he would be taken out.

• Like 3

I caught a cold, clearly this is a plot by the American government!

it is???

well than i blame canadian gvmt for my diarea, after all it started after i ate canadian beacon.

• Like 3

it is???

well than i blame canadian gvmt for my diarea, after all it started after i ate canadian beacon.

Clearly the American government doesn't want you eating foreign products and cutting into their profits so they used the tornado to destablize the atmospheric pressure resulting in a sudden growth of bacteria within your lower intestine.

• Like 2

it is???

Never, EVER!... eat a Canadian beacon! You'll never be able to pass it! :)

I caught a cold, clearly this is a plot by the American government!

AHA! I knew it ! . . . aaaaaCHOOOO!*!*!*

Actually if this was a test tornado by evil forces.. they tested another, not quite so devastating one, on the same town on May 3rd 1999.

Wow ! What The Hey ? :whistle: ITs All about THe Weather !

Just waiting for the HARPA and what-so-ever`s to Chime in Now ! Aliens Making the Weather ! :tu:

These people are being very badly hit again. A conspiracy thread is really in poor taste. Dozens of tornados have been reported as far as Illinois. Missouri is being hit and so is part of Kansas. Flooding everywhere.

YEah ! ITs not meant to be In bad taste susiece ! ITs to Show just How Stupid people can be thinking that anything like that is Man, made ! JUst wait and See.

I actually have people in Moore Olk. Twice there being Hit !

Remember to Get your Tail twister over to U/M Party thread ! Were on a Mission ! :tu:

• Like 2

Just checked into the Party thread. Moore got hit again tonight. The Weather Channel has been updating info all night. My son lives in Pawhuska. He was under a tornado warning but no tornados reported anywhere in the Tulsa area. Downtown OKC is flooded and Interstates are closed because of overturned vehicles and semis. They are reporting 5 fatalities at the moment and there is definitely a lot of damage. St. Louis is being hit badly with tornado warnings and severe storms. People in the airport were taken to cover in a tunnel somewhere in the building. All power is out. OKC airport is closed also. Just dozens of these things hitting those poor people.

• Like 1

Looks Like its about over ,and only a few deaths ! Lambert Air Port was messed up a bit,And Tinker AFB ,But My realitives are A-Ok ! Wow ! Were getting some Weather this year !

Lots of Flooding too ! Hope all is well susieice ! ANd Get back on Sweetie Were on a Mission ! :tu:

• Like 1

Well to be fair to PA, I don't think he anticipated a bunch more bad weather ripping up the area when he first posted this. I think it's a fair subject though. I do wonder why it is that every time some really nasty weather hits, somebody has to come up with the idea that it was manufactured, let alone manufactured and set on a course. I've probably seen a dozen threads about such subject matter here on UM over the years.

• Like 2