Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Religion Of Peace?

Ealdwita

http://www.dailymail...ror-attack.html

I wonder how long it will be before some 'useful idiot' claims the victim's "Help For Heroes" T-shirt logo was racist, inflammatory and offended minority groups?

It has already been said on twitter and some radical muslims are even threatening to attack people who wear one, these radical muslims accounts have now been closed so I am hoping its because the police are heading towards their front doors now. Many of the posts were reported to the police.

• Like 4

Response from Tommy Robinson of the EDL.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7cmijwvpD4[/media]

What is he is saying is right. And the longer people have their heads up their backsides and try to ignore this, then it will get worse.

He says he is offended everyday......I agree.

AND SO WHAT IF I AGREE with what he says, some of us are fed up with the racism we have had to endue, I left my old neighbourhood because of it and yet could not say anything about it.

People need to start growing a set of balls in this country, as mentioned before, if this had been 2 white men killing a black man there would be riots on the streets, i am not saying we should riot, that is wrong, but we need to stop bending over backwards when we get attacked by racism.

I wonder how many people have listened to this video and please tell me what you disagree with.

The only people who will disagree with this are the people who want this country to be under sharia law or black people who do not want to live besides others.

• Like 6

Listen up Britain 'the worm has turned' I tell you now for all the tolerance we have shown, the average person on the street has seen the'goalposts' change after the beheading of one of our armed forces on our streets. This is very, very serious. The tide has changed and enough is enough.

David Cameron is trying to calm us down and tell us this will bring us all together (different faiths)... let's just see now, somehow I think he is dreadfully wrong and it's too late.

Edited by Star of the Sea
  • Like 5

Listen up Britain 'the worm has turned' I tell you now for all the tolerance we have shown, the average person on the street has seen the'goalposts' change after the beheading of one of our armed forces on our streets, This is very, very serious. The tide has changed and enough is enough.

David Cameron is trying to calm us down and tell us this will bring us all together (different faiths)... let's just see now, somehow I think he is dreadfully wrong and it's too late.

I live in the middle of the 2nd largest asian community in britain (even cat stevens moved here when he converted & became yusuf islam!), and also the heartland of the EDL, so if anything DOES come to a head, you can bet i'll be able to see the flames from here.....

unfortunately.

• Like 4

How peaceful should you be when other countries are invading and occupying Muslim nations and slaughtering your fellow Muslims?

I can understand why some people would feel strongly about that. (I'm pretty sure I'd feel the same), but if that is their motivation, then let them go back to Iraq or Afghanistan or wherever, and take up arms there against the occupying forces. Or would facing fully trained and armed soldiers be too much for the 'warriors of Allah'?

• Like 6

It's not the religion, it's the people.

It's people who create religion.

• Like 2

I live in the middle of the 2nd largest asian community in britain (even cat stevens moved here when he converted & became yusuf islam!), and also the heartland of the EDL, so if anything DOES come to a head, you can bet i'll be able to see the flames from here.....

unfortunately.

Yup let's hope things don't spiral out of control Shrooma. God knows how this mess can be sorted out. :no:

• Like 1

I'm not racist, but events which are happening in MY Country could quite easily turn me into one, when in this day and age you cannot walk down a street in YOUR OWN Country without being fearful of an attack by terrorists,or Racist nutters....The Gov't has to act before the people take matters into their own hands.

• Like 2

I've always been a believer in multiculturalism but I'm truly starting to believe that this is a concept for the future and, at this point in time of our modern evolution as a global community, we're incapable of accepting such a diverse philosophy. Why? Assimilation in western countries is one problem and religious upbringing is the main issue in the other.

A recent German study showed,

“Islam in Germany is mostly professed by migrants, so the attitude to Islam usually means the attitude to migrants who have a different religion. This attitude is based on how the newcomers treat local culture and everyday life. If Muslim communities show disrespect for local ways, animosity will be on the rise. However, animosity as a mass phenomenon is unlikely.”

Europeans’ main complaints about Muslims are not associated with Islam itself. The first complaint is about welfarism because many migrants do not want to work. The second one is about disregard for local traditions and culture, which is to do with social, rather than religious, friction.

In response, Muslims accuse Europeans of discrimination in employment. In addition, Muslims believe that if they respect the law they have the right to profess their ancestors’ religion and perform all required rituals.

http://english.ruvr....grow-in-Europe/

Unfortunately the two parts I've underlined on both sides, contrast with each other. Some of those "required rituals" are not acceptable in western societies. Add on top of this, the interferences of western policies in the Middle East and there you have it, IMO.

The US State Dept has also observed and released a report in 2012 showing a clear spike in Anti-Muslim sentiments in both Europe and Asia (oriental).

My link

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 2

Are we (the U.K )a Muslim Country now ?....A Muslim leader has said that Quote :- The E.D.L and the B.N.P are stirring up racism in "OUR" Country, Unquote.....Give them an inch and look what happens next.Britsh people are being arrested for making Racist comments on Twitter and Facebook....and the Gov't are condemning British people for stirring up anti-muslim feelings.They are considering banning a march by the E.D.L. in Newcastle in case we upset our Muslim brethren, this is total FUBAR.

This is Britain in 2013.

Edited by spud the mackem

• Like 2

[media=]

[/media]

As you can see these kids act just like any other kids in the Big Apple. Watch what happens at 2:45 of the video.