Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yamato

Wayne Brady to Bill Maher: "I will beat you

6 posts in this topic

in public."

I'm glad that someone finally put the skids on Maher's personally-correct-if-politically-incorrect view of everything he decides to have an opinion on. Mr. Maher, if you wanna be a comedian, stop acting so serious and self-righteous out in public just because you have a contract with HBO, and make us laugh.

Watch yourself, Maher. Dave Chappelle already learned the hard way not to mess with big Wayne. Brady makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X? Big mistake, Dave.

[media=]

2 people like this

Oh thanks so much for posting this. :tu:

When I saw that episode of the Dave Chapelle Show, I thought I was gonna die laughing....

"I'm Wayne Brady beeyotch!" :w00t:

3 people like this

I find Bill Maher and Piers Mogan both to be trouble makers and liars, sneaky individuals. It's so obvious that they care only about money while they do all this finger pointing, So sad for them that people know who's pockets they're in and why they lie. Do they think they're getting over on everyone .They're pathetic.

1 person likes this

I had some respect for Bill Maher, used to enjoy watching his show, except for shouting down his guests which seems to be a big thing in the states. But promoting the whole Anti-Vaccine thing caused me to lose a whole lot of respect for him.

This is just an example of how even people who think they're progressive and above things like racism still have racist thoughts.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I occasionally watch Real Time...at least for a few minutes. I rarely make it through a full show without yelling obscenities at the television...which my wife finds irritating and disturbing.

I have always liked Dave Chapelle. I would like to think I would do the fame and fortune thing the way he did. Get in and get out while you are still on top of your game. Take your money, invest it wisely and just live like an average person. And Wayne...i remember the days of "Whose line is it anyway" and that was some funny cr@p.

Bill needs to take a chill pill and stop doing what he says he hates....stereotyping. Saying that Wayne isn't "black enough"....isn't that stereotyping a tiny bit? I have to laugh cause it backfired on Bill this time...how can he mouth off now about Wayne saying "I'll beat your @ss in public"...he can't. He shoved his foot in his mouth about Obama and the Wayne comparison and now he really can't say much about Wayne's response to it.

It would be hysterical to see....mouthy white man get's a beat down from a well spoken and educated black man....pretty funny shiz right there.

Edited by Jeremiah65
2 people like this

I had some respect for Bill Maher, used to enjoy watching his show, except for shouting down his guests which seems to be a big thing in the states. But promoting the whole Anti-Vaccine thing caused me to lose a whole lot of respect for him.

This is just an example of how even people who think they're progressive and above things like racism still have racist thoughts.

Right or wrong, Bill Maher is in love with his own opinions.

1 person likes this