Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Saru

Walking on red hot coals

6 posts in this topic

Walking on red hot coals

2.jpg

Click here to watch video - 02:35s

Michael Palin investigates the practice of walking barefoot across a path of red hot coal embers.

1 person likes this

I've seen this done in India, but cant see the point in it,what are they trying to prove.

1 person likes this

I notice Michael Palin didn't have a go :D The folk who did seemed to manage that quite well, either that or they hid their sore feet well! It's not something I would fancy trying.

2 people like this

My husband did this once.

Him and his friends were really drunk one night (what else is new? :) ) and they decided to walk on hot coals....

:no:

Why? I have no idea, I guess it seemed like the thing to do. But they said it's not as hard as it looks, really...

2 people like this

done it ... many times ... nothing strange or weird ...... nothing to prove either ... its just at the moment when faced with it , you just go with it.

Its a case of being ready when ready is ... other wise you'll never be anywhere near something like it ....

Kinda like marriage but more to the point and no binding clauses ... its just you yourself and you ... :tu:

3 people like this

If you put yourself in Harms way,sooner or later Harm will GET YOU. aaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh,