Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How cute! Squirells eating potato chips

pallidin

Somewhere I have a pic of me feeding a deer a french fry. No idea why certain animals eating certain foods is funny but it just is. Thanks for the laugh.

• Like 2

Back when I was a student I got some potato chips from a vending machine. Two squirells were following me once I left the building, and one jumped on my back! They heard me eating the chips.

Luckily no fingers were eaten in the video above.

Edited by little_dreamer
  • Like 3

Squirrels can be such squirrels and brave for one so small.

• Like 4

OK I admit it..

I sat there watching the video with a stupid moronic smile on my face... They remind me of our 2 Degu's. I will get some photos on the Pets forum of them. They are diabetic so I couldn't feed them crisps, but they love their little treats especially the sunflower seeds... they actually roll over on their backs when you tickle them... cuter than cute.

• Like 5

Cute! :tu:

Somewhere I have a pic of me feeding a deer a french fry.

Squirrels and deer. Two of my favourite animals in one thread :)

• Like 2

Cute! :tu:

Squirrels and deer. Two of my favourite animals in one thread :)

No.. no.. no.. The laws of nature clearly states.

You can't pick favorites, what about otters or the sand cat kitten... I don't even want to mention the rest because I don't want Mother Nature to think I am biased.

We love Nature and all it as to offer, good or bad.

• Like 2

I wish we were much closer to nature, like in this video.

At my old house, we had some families of garden birds and they began to recogise me as I fed them every couple of days. Not good to do it daily, don't want them to become dependent. Though admittedly during bad winters with a lot of snow I did go out of my way to keep 'em fed. But anyway, they would sit on top of the bush and tweet away, singing, when I came into the back garden. If anybody else did, they winged it :alien:

I never got one to ever eat out of my hand (never tried to be honest) but I could get them to come pretty close with some tasty grub.

You don't have to wish to be closer to nature, you just have to make the effort.

61429_520488337975318_1292221736_n.jpg

Oh oh !!

• Like 3

No.. no.. no.. The laws of nature clearly states.

You can't pick favorites, what about otters or the sand cat kitten... I don't even want to mention the rest because I don't want Mother Nature to think I am biased.

We love Nature and all it as to offer, good or bad.

Otters are on my list too.

As much as I love nature I do have my favourites, doesn't everybody?.....but if that makes me the only person on the planet who does, then so be it.

• Like 2

603752_586908811333270_1632946342_n.jpg

I know .. we're cute ... now can I get some sleep ?

Otters are on my list too.

As much as I love nature I do have my favourites, doesn't everybody?.....but if that makes me the only person on the planet who does, then so be it.

We do indeed but we are not to let the other critters know that. They have feelings too.

461194_3198694902759_553296945_o.jpg
  • Like 2

Oh comon' now! Who doesn't like Pringles?

So what my dog will eat anything

• Like 1

I feed 6-8 squirrels unsalted peanuts and or sun flower seeds every morning on the patio. They show up like clock work at 6:45. Trouble is now, if I miss a day, they come right into the house looking for some. Little buggers. They are a hoot though.

• Like 3

I'm so excited...now that we no longer have a big dog we've seen bobcats and fox around our house. The downside is we are going to have to start securing our garbage cans.

• Like 1

it might be fun to have such neighbors when the weather changes ...

528339_579405255416959_619600947_n.jpg

• Like 2

third_eye, your pic postings are very funny.

Love them!

And that's one cute squirrel

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

third_eye, your pic postings are very funny.

Love them!

And that's one cute squirrel

I have an extensive collection but the dogs and cats are the best .. maybe its because they've been around people for so long :lol:

I have two sisters that trawl the FB universe for such gems ... glad you like them