Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
danielost

why did satan get kicked out of heaven

887 posts in this topic

Every"thing" I keep reading on this thread . . . I believe the wrong One got kicked outta Heaven!

The Kingdom of Heaven is found within....

This is from one of my books titled : The 8th Chakra .

Resolution

The second Cosmic principle is Resolution..As we explore the light and shadow of our experiences, the ultimate aspiration of our integrated consciousness -whether or not our conscious mind is aware of it - is to attain their balance and resolution.

Throughout all dimensions and realms of the cosmos,the principle of resolution describes how the energies of consciousness ultimately seek to come into such reconciliation.

The essence of polarity awareness is that each polar element can only be perceived in relation to it's partner. Therefore, we only have light when we have darkness to compare it with ...'which is my point of debate on the importance of awareness of knowing right and wrong .The two exist for a soul purpose, and for a reason.'..'And so, Out of darkness comes light ' .

'Now this second part of Resolution is tricky, for me , because I also have other views that come to mind , as well as this one'...Each needs the other to express itself.By itself, each is also inherently unbalanced. WE may judge one polarity as bad and the other as good.

Essentially, the more extreme manifestation of either,the more unbalanced it is.And in extremis, whatever form the polarity takes, it will become it's nemesis. Extreme light will flip into extreme dark and vice versa.

As we continue to judge such polarities we offer them energy and attention,and inevitably, what we resist persists.The Buddha perceived this cosmic principle when he exhorted his followers to take the middle, Nobel path to self realization and enlightenment.

Jorrel hi

I think the creator has always revealed himself universally in nature . I've personally come to the realization that the creator is also revealed in other cultures of religions that may seem foreign to others, but that it too is the creator they acknowledge ...I think so because , I think that all religions lead to the same purpose, like branches of the same tree, you know? all waters meet...I think that , Christ message is awesome and I love him , but I think that the church has stolen so much and has conformed society to think that there way is the only way and when i consider Christ message it was always about doing what he did within, and i see so much of the within in other cultures of religion , and in my mind and heart , it's that which is done from within that the creator knows us all...I don't even know a name of the creator just that what is done from love matters most and that is how i believe in God...It's like words and names don't even matter , it's what's within that counts most of all....and makes all the difference in the world...

Because He forgot to put the toilet seat down.

The Kingdom of Heaven is found within....

That may be true, but this kingdom is not Your Kingdom, you will never be truly Free as long as you remain a civilian in this kingdom.

This is from one of my books titled : The 8th Chakra .

Resolution

The second Cosmic principle is Resolution..As we explore the light and shadow of our experiences, the ultimate aspiration of our integrated consciousness -whether or not our conscious mind is aware of it - is to attain their balance and resolution.

Throughout all dimensions and realms of the cosmos,the principle of resolution describes how the energies of consciousness ultimately seek to come into such reconciliation.

The essence of polarity awareness is that each polar element can only be perceived in relation to it's partner. Therefore, we only have light when we have darkness to compare it with ...'which is my point of debate on the importance of awareness of knowing right and wrong .The two exist for a soul purpose, and for a reason.'..'And so, Out of darkness comes light ' .

'Now this second part of Resolution is tricky, for me , because I also have other views that come to mind , as well as this one'...Each needs the other to express itself.By itself, each is also inherently unbalanced. WE may judge one polarity as bad and the other as good.

Essentially, the more extreme manifestation of either,the more unbalanced it is.And in extremis, whatever form the polarity takes, it will become it's nemesis. Extreme light will flip into extreme dark and vice versa.

As we continue to judge such polarities we offer them energy and attention,and inevitably, what we resist persists.The Buddha perceived this cosmic principle when he exhorted his followers to take the middle, Nobel path to self realization and enlightenment.

You are an author? What is the name of the book, I would like to purchase it.
"The essence of polarity awareness is that each polar element can only be perceived in relation to it's partner. Therefore, we only have light when we have darkness to compare it with ...'which is my point of debate on the importance of awareness of knowing right and wrong ."
I disagree, opposites are delusions, duality is the Dance of Maya, it is illusion. There are no opposites there are polar extremes of the same thing. Darkness is not the opposite of Light, Darkness is the Womb that gives birth and enables Light to exist.
1 person likes this

That's the best you can do? Believe or else hell fire? *Yawn*

There was no "wisdom" or "trust" there, just people in fear of an experience.

I think it was meant to inspire terror in non-believers, it didn't work with me.

In Hebrew the word for Spirit (רוה) (ruach) is feminine, (as is the word "shekhinah", which is used in theHebrew Bible to indicate the presence of God... [wiki] FYI

Grammatically feminine is not the same as actually female.

In Portuguese and many other languages we have the same type of grammatical structure...

A cup is masculine, a teacup is feminine, the saucer though is masculine.

Wisdom is feminine, a boat is masculine and a ship is masculine... get the idea... every single noun has a masculine or feminine attachment that is grammatically necessary. Hebrew is exactly the same way.

There is no way that you can make it stick that the Holy Spirit is a feminine attribute when the nature of the language itself attributes masculine and feminine articles to every single object and thought in the vocabulary of the language... unlike English.

How can they be corruptions of the bible when philosophy existed long before your favorite compilation?

If you really believe truth only exists in the bible then I don't know what can be done about that. If it's a trust issue between you and God then trust that he will give you discernment which is exercised through non-myopic vision.

The bible is a historical recounting of the history of mankind, it supersedes philosophies that are only a few thousand years old.

Jorrel hi

I think the creator has always revealed himself universally in nature . I've personally come to the realization that the creator is also revealed in other cultures of religions that may seem foreign to others, but that it too is the creator they acknowledge ...I think so because , I think that all religions lead to the same purpose, like branches of the same tree, you know? all waters meet...I think that , Christ message is awesome and I love him , but I think that the church has stolen so much and has conformed society to think that there way is the only way and when i consider Christ message it was always about doing what he did within, and i see so much of the within in other cultures of religion , and in my mind and heart , it's that which is done from within that the creator knows us all...I don't even know a name of the creator just that what is done from love matters most and that is how i believe in God...It's like words and names don't even matter , it's what's within that counts most of all....and makes all the difference in the world...

I do not like universalism, it dilutes the Word of God... if God was a universalist in the message he gave us, he would not have commanded us to preach the Gospel to the ends of the world... since each religion would be that societies truth as God revealed it to them... sorry doesn't make sense.

I think it was meant to inspire terror in non-believers, it didn't work with me.

As if non-believers who are actually people who "don't believe" are going to be frightened by something they.... don't believe... that makes sense (not) :no:

As if non-believers who are actually people who "don't believe" are going to be frightened by something they.... don't believe... that makes sense (not) :no:

Exactly, it was more in the vein of keeping their sheeple together in the herd . . . if you stray you burn in hell!
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You can't believe someone would help someone else just build their own ego?

If Jesus had the ego you describe he would be taking credit for everything he did... I mean that is an easy enough thing. One doesn't change ones personality in one instance and be another in a different instance, why would this be any different from any other the other thousands of people, men and women, he helped?

In effect it isn't, he doesn't glorify himself once throughout the whole of the New testament, he always glorifies God as the author and promoter of everything he does... that to me is not building ones own ego... it is in fact the exact opposite.

You glorify yourself, your own works, your successes and it is all about you... that is building your own ego. That in itself demonstrates the falsehood of your affirmation.

Edited by Jor-el

You glorify yourself, your own works, your successes and it is all about you... that is building your own ego. That in itself demonstrates the falsehood of your affirmation.

Actually, I don't.

I don't think most believers understand that though, you understand.

Actually, I don't.

I wasn't talking about you... that is the normal character of a person who builds his own ego... psych 101

I don't think most believers understand that though, you understand.

They do, the problem is that unbelievers are caught in conversations not meant for them... between believers we may talk of unbelievers going to hell, but to actually use that argument with an unbeliever is unutterably stupid...

Posted (edited)

I wasn't talking about you... that is the normal character of a person who builds his own ego... psych 101

Ah, but your use of the word "you/your" implies direction, you should have just used a dictionary definition.

Do you think the rest of the believers think it was a general statement towards atheists, or a direct comment towards me?

Edited by HavocWing

I have said this several times.

If your doing good to go to heaven, your doing it for the wrong reason. You should do good because it is the right thing todo, not expect a reward for it.

2 people like this

Exactly. Doing good IS the right thing to do. Seeking reward, glory, or praise for the deed lessens the act itself.

2 people like this

If Jesus had the ego you describe he would be taking credit for everything he did... I mean that is an easy enough thing. One doesn't change ones personality in one instance and be another in a different instance, why would this be any different from any other the other thousands of people, men and women, he helped?

In effect it isn't, he doesn't glorify himself once throughout the whole of the New testament, he always glorifies God as the author and promoter of everything he does... that to me is not building ones own ego... it is in fact the exact opposite.

Hmm, how is having a hardy/healthy ego a sinful thing, Jor el?

This is one explanation from Isaiah 14. He sought to be equal with God. "How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: 'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.'

This was my understanding as well. Satan grew prideful and imagined himself as being like God.

This was my understanding as well. Satan grew prideful and imagined himself as being like God.

It has nothing to do with a Lucifer character. Read the chapter. Jorel made a point of this earlier on...................................................................

Exactly. Doing good IS the right thing to do. Seeking reward, glory, or praise for the deed lessens the act itself.

How do you know you're doing good? Christians believe god is the only one whose good. Its like the blind leading the blind know what i mean..............................

Its OK euroninja, I'm not Christian, I believe that we all have a moral compass; some of us just refuse to follow the path it leads us on.

1 person likes this

I think that all religions lead to the same purpose, like branches of the same tree, you know? all waters meet...I think that , Christ message is awesome and I love him , but I think that the church has stolen so much and has conformed society to think that there way is the only way and when i consider Christ message it was always about doing what he did within, and i see so much of the within in other cultures of religion , and in my mind and heart , it's that which is done from within that the creator knows us all...I don't even know a name of the creator just that what is done from love matters most and that is how i believe in God...It's like words and names don't even matter , it's what's within that counts most of all....and makes all the difference in the world...

Hi Reann,

Here's a fascinating video I found on Youtube that you may want to see since you're interested in cultural branches and Christian diversity:

God bless.

1 person likes this

Grammatically feminine is not the same as actually female.

In Portuguese and many other languages we have the same type of grammatical structure...

A cup is masculine, a teacup is feminine, the saucer though is masculine.

Wisdom is feminine, a boat is masculine and a ship is masculine... get the idea... every single noun has a masculine or feminine attachment that is grammatically necessary. Hebrew is exactly the same way.

There is no way that you can make it stick that the Holy Spirit is a feminine attribute when the nature of the language itself attributes masculine and feminine articles to every single object and thought in the vocabulary of the language... unlike English.

You are just doing back-flips to deny the obvious. They used feminine words to describe a feminine aspect. Any child confronted by the holy spirit would sense it to have a feminine quality so the authors of the bible presented it in that way for that exact reason.

The bible is a historical recounting of the history of mankind, it supersedes philosophies that are only a few thousand years old.

If that were true I would have to agree with you but all this precedes ancient Egypt/Moses/etc. by thousands of years [see India].