Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HTC ONE vs Galaxy S 4

Simbi Laveau

heheheeh .. and here I am still chugging away with my nokia 6120c

:rofl:

I would die .

• Like 1

I would die .

say what you will ... its the most comfortable thing in size and weight I've held ... still is ... and the 3.5G for its class ... incomparable ...

also I'm too financially hindered to move on :lol:

~

say what you will ... its the most comfortable thing in size and weight I've held ... still is ... and the 3.5G for its class ... incomparable ...

also I'm too financially hindered to move on :lol:

~

Oh I'm not putting it down . I have friends who have phones that may as well be a can with a string attached ,and they have plenty of money . They just cheap .

It's just I live on this thing.

If it dies ,I have no access to anything . I WOULD DIE !

Oh I'm not putting it down . I have friends who have phones that may as well be a can with a string attached ,and they have plenty of money . They just cheap .

263254_10152825610860475_486927156_n.jpg

S4 ?

:tu:

:yes:

~

• Like 2

I know! I have all my work hours, appt's, contacts and pictures in my phone. I do have them backed up, but, yeah, my life is in my phone.

• Like 1

263254_10152825610860475_486927156_n.jpg

S4 ?

:yes:

~

Where do you find these images ......woooo

• Like 1

Where do you find these images ......woooo

the internet is a magical place when searched with a magical mind .... :yes:

~

• Like 1

heheheeh .. and here I am still chugging away with my nokia 6120c

:rofl:

A friend of mine had one of the old classic ones that were once the most popular model. The old bricks. He was using it up until last month when it died :( I think he has upgraded to your model there or one similar

• Like 1

Just updated to the new OS on my Samsung Galaxy S2. Looks great and feels a lot faster and efficient.

• Like 1

A friend of mine had one of the old classic ones that were once the most popular model. The old bricks. He was using it up until last month when it died :( I think he has upgraded to your model there or one similar

the 6120c is the best by far of the old school candy bars ... I just love the feel of it ... the bluetooth and 3.5G speeds were just the bonus ...

plus Symbian 6.0 heheehe now not so hot but in the days... you can't fault it really ....

~

• Like 1

the 6120c is the best by far of the old school candy bars ... I just love the feel of it ... the bluetooth and 3.5G speeds were just the bonus ...

plus Symbian 6.0 heheehe now not so hot but in the days... you can't fault it really ....

~

They certainly don't make phones like they used to anymore!

Does what you need it to do and not loaded with bloat ware.

• Like 1

They certainly don't make phones like they used to anymore!

Does what you need it to do and not loaded with bloat ware.

I know of two iPhone 4 smashed to smithereens because it kept reminding my friend to 'pay' and 'buy' and don;t forget to look at all the cool things yet to be 'bought' when all he wanted to do was call his wife ... another was because it locked him out due to credit card information 'discrepancies' because he 'declined' to purchase an update ... :lol:

and I do mean 'smashed' .... there was hardly anything left of the poor phone ... lol

well I must admit they were both more than a bit smashed from the drinking themselves ... :yes:

~

• Like 1

I know of two iPhone 4 smashed to smithereens because it kept reminding my friend to 'pay' and 'buy' and don;t forget to look at all the cool things yet to be 'bought' when all he wanted to do was call his wife ... another was because it locked him out due to credit card information 'discrepancies' because he 'declined' to purchase an update ... :lol:

and I do mean 'smashed' .... there was hardly anything left of the poor phone ... lol

well I must admit they were both more than a bit smashed from the drinking themselves ... :yes:

~

It is amazing the cost of accessories for the iPhones vs all other phones. Apple seems to think it's reasonable to suck their customers dry. I only sell iPhones when a customer says they want an iPhone, otherwise I guide them to look at the S3/4, the Xeperia ZL, or the BB Z10.

Edited by glorybebe
  • Like 1

frankly ... I have only used nokia from my very first to the one I have now ... the menu system once gotten used to is very hard to accept substitutes ... did tried some Samsung and Motorola ... but they hardly lasted a week and they were presents ... don't get me started on Motorola ... ugh ... if there's anything that makes me madder than apple ...

~

frankly ... I have only used nokia from my very first to the one I have now ... the menu system once gotten used to is very hard to accept substitutes ... did tried some Samsung and Motorola ... but they hardly lasted a week and they were presents ... don't get me started on Motorola ... ugh ... if there's anything that makes me madder than apple ...

~

Yeah, I am not a fan of Motorola. I have never tried Nokia. In our area they are hard to find.

Yeah, I am not a fan of Motorola. I have never tried Nokia. In our area they are hard to find.

Wow .. maybe they all ended up here in malaysia :lol:

was once a time when there was hardly anything but nokia .... not because of anything but no one wanted anything else ... but nokia ...

I remembered when we started to paint the casing ourselves on account of every phone being the same across the tables ... with those airfix kits enamel paints ...

at a mobile COM fair the nokia regional manager was puzzled at where we got our 'customised' models ... :lol:

that was in the early days when fashion fixes were not available at all ....

those were the days .... :D

~

~

Ah the iconic cracked iPhone screen. Such a great marketing tactic.

What saddens me are people who camp outside the Apple stores... For a phone! When you think about it, getting all excited about a device that is quickly forcing you out of the old model to spend big bucks on the new one even if you don't need it while having you kiss and worship the feet of a company. It's sad. Victims of marketing.

• Like 1

Ah the iconic cracked iPhone screen. Such a great marketing tactic.

What saddens me are people who camp outside the Apple stores... For a phone! When you think about it, getting all excited about a device that is quickly forcing you out of the old model to spend big bucks on the new one even if you don't need it while having you kiss and worship the feet of a company. It's sad. Victims of marketing.

249036_585613298129488_1239908517_n.jpg

I wouldn't call them victims as they willingly swallow it all hook line and sinker ... they believed ... they really did ... Stevie just did a number on them as anyone would given the same circumstances ... they have no one to blame but themselves ... and you know how it is when the blame is on their noses ... they pretend not to see and hopefully no one else would admit to seeing it ...

I know of one particular person that camped for 28hours ... and then just about an hour from the grand opening ... he took a look at the rest of the crowd and came to his senses ... and walked away ... not many are that fortunate.

~

• Like 1

249036_585613298129488_1239908517_n.jpg

I wouldn't call them victims as they willingly swallow it all hook line and sinker ... they believed ... they really did ... Stevie just did a number on them as anyone would given the same circumstances ... they have no one to blame but themselves ... and you know how it is when the blame is on their noses ... they pretend not to see and hopefully no one else would admit to seeing it ...

I know of one particular person that camped for 28hours ... and then just about an hour from the grand opening ... he took a look at the rest of the crowd and came to his senses ... and walked away ... not many are that fortunate.

~

That is absolutely true 3rd eye.

It would have been great to see if other people followed him and then the entire line dissipated. Great news he came to his senses though.

• Like 1

It is amazing the cost of accessories for the iPhones vs all other phones. Apple seems to think it's reasonable to suck their customers dry. I only sell iPhones when a customer says they want an iPhone, otherwise I guide them to look at the S3/4, the Xeperia ZL, or the BB Z10.

I don't see the big deal about the iPhone . It's more expensive . The whole being locked out thing is unreal . They don't have insurance plans .

Fail

• Like 1

I don't see the big deal about the iPhone . It's more expensive . The whole being locked out thing is unreal . They don't have insurance plans .

Fail

I wouldn't own an iphone. I have much better things to spend $700 on. What bugs me is the people who come in for the Apple accessories and complain about the price. They are the ones who chose to buy one without looking at the extra costs, not me. It's not my fault they got soaked by Apple.

• Like 2

I wouldn't own an iphone. I have much better things to spend $700 on. What bugs me is the people who come in for the Apple accessories and complain about the price. They are the ones who chose to buy one without looking at the extra costs, not me. It's not my fault they got soaked by Apple.

I had someone come in looking for the power adapter to plug into the wall at the place I work at. They had an iPhone and decided to grab the Apple power adapter, a whole $32... All it is is a power adapter with a USB port on it. You can buy a huge powerboard with normal plugs and USB ports for less. Or you could just jump on eBay and spend two dollars or so on a USB power adapter. All these people getting sucked in to the allure of Apple and their overpriced products...

• Like 2

self delusion also comes with a delusional price tag I guess ... with Steve gone ... I wonder who is the next Prophet of self aggrandizing delusional existence ...

~

• Like 1

self delusion also comes with a delusional price tag I guess ... with Steve gone ... I wonder who is the next Prophet of self aggrandizing delusional existence ...

~

I don't think you can replace Steve. The guy was nuts. Every second of his breathing day revolved around the company for him. The share prices are reflecting where Apple is heading. And it's down.

More and more people are realising their practises and methods. I've even had old people (not being agist here, wait for it ;) ) who aren't the most tech savvy know about how Apple lock you into their products. Every one of them who walks through the door asking about an iPad or iPhone. Though we don't even stock them. I always let them know about Apple business practises.

• Like 2

I don't think you can replace Steve. The guy was nuts. Every second of his breathing day revolved around the company for him. The share prices are reflecting where Apple is heading. And it's down.

More and more people are realising their practises and methods. I've even had old people (not being agist here, wait for it ;) ) who aren't the most tech savvy know about how Apple lock you into their products. Every one of them who walks through the door asking about an iPad or iPhone. Though we don't even stock them. I always let them know about Apple business practises.

Me, too! Once the package is open, we can't touch the product if it is faulty (except iphones) because Apple will not reimburse us for faulty products. They want to deal with them.

And now, after the HUGE success of the Samsung Galaxy Ace II x, they are bringing out iphone minis. Should be interesting to see how those go over.

• Like 3