Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New house just moved in...

metaltania

Last year July me and my husband just moved into our new house, on the first night I was making sandwiches we had no stove on yet till next day, we had water and lights on in the house and Tv set up. So as I said I was making sandwiches in kitchen, n the dining room has 2 glass doors leading into living room, the doors swung open n slammed shut and were shacking for a few moments than front door swings open, basement door started pounding I stood there and I screamed, as soon as I screamed the front door closed the basement door stopped pounding my husband rushed down to kitchen to see the front door closing he was like wth, I said I didn't know what happened, So now he is a believer. From time to time I ill see a shadow against the garage door in the yard by the van or the pathfinder truck. But yet again it can be just shadows, But I have lived threw paranormal n ghastly happenings I am a True believer, Sometimes at night when I am halfway asleep n halfway awake Some woman's voice intrudes my thoughts and I hear her telling me of stuff I enevr heard of before or what has happened to her, or she crying for help. .....

You don't live near any train tracks, busy highways or construction sights by any chance, do you?

• Like 1

Considering the holes in your last topic, I don't know what to make of this except that you're hearing voices.

voices.png

• Like 3

You don't live near any train tracks, busy highways or construction sights by any chance, do you?

I live right by train tracks, and yet again there are stories been told in neighborhood their used to be a cemetery here almost 60 years ago that was dug up and moved over 2 miles southwest of where I currently live.. So it's possible where I live on the house was built in 1979 and this is where the land where cemetery stood there may be some bodies still left.. Idk.. lol hmm.. makes ya wonder :)

Considering the holes in your last topic, I don't know what to make of this except that you're hearing voices.

voices.png

Well like I replied to first guy who replied this used to be a cemetery where I live....

Don't take this the wrong way (I'm more than a believer) but I get the feeling you're experiencing things, or think you are, because deep down you want to. My advice would be to look into rational explanations first because if you don't...absolutely everything will be a ghost.

There's a number of possible explanations for the doors and I believe it's common to hear things when in a certain state of sleep. Seeing shadows outside well...it could be a million things. Not trying to talk down your experiences but my gut is screaming to look for rational explanations and don't be so willing to slap a paranormal explanation on everything.

I'd be interested if you kept us updated on anything else, though.

well lately there hasn't been much happening that I notice, I am barely ever home. and am always working or too tired to pay attention..

The banging doors can be explained by trains perhaps? Was a train passing? The voices can be explained by auditory hallucinations but I don't know what the cause is, it may just be audio from your dream if you are just about to fall asleep or it could be something else mentally so you might want to check with a doctor and as for the shadows they could just be shadows as you say. Do you live near other people and was a train passing when things were slamming? Do you have a camera you could set up?

• Like 1

metaltania,

Hi it's me, the person you befriend here on UM. May I ask a really simple question, Was your furbie turned on? Yes, I watched your videos with you playing with your furbie.

I watched "All" of your youtube videos, especially the ones where you tortured a dying fish, bullied a dog and then did a freaky car hump thing.

Why am i mentioning these videos? You seem to want attention and seem to not understand what is funny (like how you LOL you picking on that dog and fish), i feel you trying to get attention here.

Sorry, not buying it.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 3

metaltania,

Hi it's me, the person you befriend here on UM. May I ask a really simple question, Was your furbie turned on? Yes, I watched your videos with you playing with your furbie.

I watched "All" of them, especially the one where you torture a dying fish, bullied a dog and then did a freaky car hump thing. Why am i mentioning this? You seem to want attention and seem to not understand what is funny (like how you LOL you picking on that dog and fish), i feel you trying to get it here.

Sorry, not buying it.

I watched those as well. i skipped the furbie one tho. I was very disturbed about you smacking the dog around. If you are experiencing a haunting, it is most certainly animal in nature.

• Like 2

metaltania,

I watched "All" of your youtube videos, especially the ones where you tortured a dying fish, bullied a dog and then did a freaky car hump thing.

Why am i mentioning these videos? You seem to want attention and seem to not understand what is funny (like how you LOL you picking on that dog and fish), i feel you trying to get attention here.

Sorry, not buying it.

I just found her on youtube, I didn't want to watch the videos but I hope that she suffers.
  • Like 2