Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ohelemapit

Is this country mad?

11 posts in this topic

As the awful events unfolded on the streets of Woolwich on Wednesday, the mobile phone secreted inside the black Islamic robes worn by Anjem Choudary — the self-styled Sheik of East London — soon started ringing.

Calling him were producers from the BBC’s Newsnight programme, as well as rolling BBC news shows and Channel 4, all wanting to find out from this so-called ‘expert’ what exactly drove young, British-born men to hack an innocent young soldier to death in the capital with knives and a meat cleaver.

Media-savvy, and far more intelligent than his oafish demeanour suggests, Choudary was given star billing on a discussion panel with Newsnight presenter Kirsty Wark, as he insisted he was not a ‘hate preacher’ or Islamic extremist.

arrow3.gifView: Read more

1 person likes this

Freedom of Speech but hes not condemning the violence.

Posted (edited)

Funnily enough, I saw this vermin on Newsnight a few nights ago & I was thinking the same thing, i.e. why do they give this scum any airtime. But in some ways it's a good idea that this low life pops up on the t.v. now and again because if he didn't we as a nation may become complacent & I believe every once in a while we have to be reminded of the true nature of Islam & the mentallity of the people our successive governments have invited to live amongst us. So in the end perhaps in some way it's a good idea he pops his rancid head above the parapet on these occasions.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
1 person likes this

Funnily enough, I saw this vermin on Newsnight a few nights ago & I was thinking the same thing, i.e. why do they give this scum any airtime. But in some ways it's a good idea that this low life pops up on the t.v. now and again because if he didn't we as a nation may become complacent & I believe every once in a while we have to be reminded of the true nature of Islam & the mentallity of the people our successive governments have invited to live amongst us. So in the end perhaps in some way it's a good idea he pops his rancid head above the parapet on these occasions.

Not every Muslim is as bad as Anjem Choudary!. Islam itself and Muslims are not the problem. Hate Preachers and extremist fanatical muslims are the problem!

1 person likes this

Not every Muslim is as bad as Anjem Choudary!. Islam itself and Muslims are not the problem. Hate Preachers and extremist fanatical muslims are the problem!

Choudary & his gang deserve nothing less than a long drop from a helicopter in the middle of the channel.

Choudary & his gang deserve nothing less than a long drop from a helicopter in the middle of the channel.

OI!

Don't pollute the channel.

Umbrella.

Accidental jab.

Cough Cough.

Off to Allah.

No autopsy in order to "up hold his beliefs".

Problem solved.

3 people like this

Well said SirWearer ,i could not agree more

OI!

Don't pollute the channel.

Umbrella.

Accidental jab.

Cough Cough.

Off to Allah.

No autopsy in order to "up hold his beliefs".

Problem solved.

Gee, that's not authoritarian at all. :rolleyes:

Posted (edited)

Islam itself is not the problem. There are extremists from all kinds of backgrounds. For example the Nazis who basically invented their own religion.

There are always weak minded people who kill follow some "preacher" and do their bidding.

Edited by Finity

Islam itself is not the problem. There are extremists from all kinds of backgrounds. For example the Nazis.

Islam & Nazis in the same sentence.......Freudian slip me thinks.

Gee, that's not authoritarian at all. :rolleyes:

Your name, it goes on zee lizt.

1 person likes this