Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Who is the Anti Christ?

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

To those who believe: who do you think the Anti Christ would be? Leader of a nation? The Pope? Major celebrity? What does the Bible tell us about him/her? How will we ever know who it is, should he/she exist? Seeing how I believe the Bible suggests they would be a much loved character among people. And, in your opinion, is he/she here now?

Edited by Heaven Is A Halfpipe

A character in a book.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

To those who believe: who do you think the Anti Christ would be? Leader of a nation? The Pope? Major celebrity? What does the Bible tell us about him/her? How will we ever know who it is, should he/she exist? Seeing how I believe the Bible suggests they would be a much loved character among people. And, in your opinion, is he/she here now?

The word "anti" not only means "against" it also means "opposite"

There is someone worshipped today that is anti (opposite) Christ.

The anti-Christ will be so loved as an angel of light that Christians will love him.

He will imitate Christ in so many ways as to divert Christians eyes off Jesus and on to him.

He is already here. He has already done it.

Jesus is UP in heaven.- - He is UP in the North Pole.

Jesus is arrayed in white.- - He is clothed in red.

Jesus had disciples, at least 120 - - He has elves.

Jesus had a tree, it is ugly and cursed.- - He has a tree of vanity which Christians join with non-Christians to kneel under and place their precious gifts.

Jesus' gift is free. - - His gifts will cost you a bundle.

Jesus is truth - - He teaches parents to lie and say he gave the gifts to the children.

Jesus is some day coming again - - He has children eagerly awaiting his next coming.

Jesus will come with the clouds - - He comes through a place that is known for fire.

If it is not he, he sure is a good imitator. But Christians would rather fight than switch.

Edited by Copen
2 people like this

There is someone worshipped today that is anti (opposite) Christ.

The anti-Christ will be so loved as an angel of light that Christians will love him.

He will imitate Christ in so many ways as to divert Christians eyes off Jesus and on to him.

He is already here. He has already done it.

Jesus is UP in heaven.- - He is UP in the North Pole.

Jesus is arrayed in white.- - He is clothed in red.

Jesus had disciples, at least 120 - - He has elves.

Jesus had a tree, it is ugly and cursed.- - He has a tree of vanity which Christians join with non-Christians to kneel under and place their precious gifts.

Jesus' gift is free. - - His gifts will cost you a bundle.

Jesus is truth - - He teaches parents to lie and say he gave the gifts to the children.

Jesus is some day coming again - - He has children eagerly awaiting his next coming.

Jesus will come with the clouds - - He comes through a place that is known for fire.

If it is not he, he sure is a good imitator. But Christians would rather fight than switch.

Sounds like somebody didn’t get what they wanted for Christmas when they were young. lol

4 people like this

Those who put in on the cross to die and those who left him there instead of trying to get him down.

According to one woman in my support group it is me. lol I really don't know what I did or said because we don't talk about religion in the meetings. It is against the rules. When someone told me I thought it was a joke, but I later found out she was serious.I think her brain is a bit wonky.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Eric Holder.

edit: or this lady, she's the one!

:b45495a0-582f-4cec-8c9b-a041d28407e2.jpg

Edited by markprice

The anti Christ is everyone and anyone people don't currently like.

Ryback.

Go Cenaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

He will bring about through his own persuasion a peace in the M.E between "many". He will actually proclaim himself to be god. Not much mistaking who he is at that point. I believe he is real and he will be some kind of religious/political leader with undeniable charisma. He will be loved. I assume he is here now but who knows for sure...

He will bring about through his own persuasion a peace in the M.E between "many". He will actually proclaim himself to be god. Not much mistaking who he is at that point. I believe he is real and he will be some kind of religious/political leader with undeniable charisma. He will be loved. I assume he is here now but who knows for sure...

you mean like George Bush ?

seriously a political leader " with charisma " sounds pretty impossible

specially when all politicans are hated and regarded as blood suckers

According to one woman in my support group it is me. lol I really don't know what I did or said because we don't talk about religion in the meetings. It is against the rules. When someone told me I thought it was a joke, but I later found out she was serious.I think her brain is a bit wonky.

laugh1.gif

Why do you not talk about religion in your groups, is it a how to be an atheist support group?

We just won't know until its too late IMO.

He/she wilkl be president of the un.

Posted (edited)

The Antichrist is here. It's a system not a person.. Christs was a living entity, this thing is totally oposite. You are all branded with a number that you cannot buy or sell without, it exists in your prefrontal lobe ( your forehead) and most of you right it with your right hand.

If you rise up against this system ( besides just talk about it), it will crush you. You worship, protect, and participate with it everyday, and it brings destruction, death, and temptation to those people still not branded and still living in the Garden.

I hate to say it folks but all of you already bear the mark. Jhon of Patmos indeed saw this in his visions and it's been with us for a while.

Edited by Seeker79

Whats up Havoc! I do have to say though, that verse is actually referring to the pharoah of Ezekials time :( .

johnny rotten- he tells you so at the beginning of 'Anarchy in the UK'

;-)

1 person likes this

Whats up Havoc! I do have to say though, that verse is actually referring to the pharoah of Ezekials time :( .

Is Jesus not "the son of man"? I think the verse was referring to all pharoahs of Egypt. Considering all the hatred (unparallelled) "god" has for Egypt and it's rulers. It makes perfect sense.

1 person likes this

Is Jesus not "the son of man"? I think the verse was referring to all pharoahs of Egypt. Considering all the hatred (unparallelled) "god" has for Egypt and it's rulers. It makes perfect sense.

It could be swayed to mention the "anti-christ", but historically it meant of that specific time towards that specific pharoah.

laugh1.gif

Why do you not talk about religion in your groups, is it a how to be an atheist support group?

It is Multiple Sclerosis support group and there are people there from all religions. That way nobody is pressured or offended. It is for the best. Most people know I am a Pagan, but it is irrelivent in our discussions.

It is Multiple Sclerosis support group and there are people there from all religions. That way nobody is pressured or offended. It is for the best. Most people know I am a Pagan, but it is irrelivent in our discussions.

I am not religious, and it just shows the trouble it can cause if no one can mention it in a support group.

Have heard many times religious people say "it helps to take to god or jesus", well, I guess your group is prime example that it does not and is not needed.

1 person likes this

I am not religious, and it just shows the trouble it can cause if no one can mention it in a support group.

Have heard many times religious people say "it helps to take to god or jesus", well, I guess your group is prime example that it does not and is not needed.

Support groups are about all walks of life coming together and being there for eachother. Everyone has a different belief, but it's not about throwing out your beliefs either. Its about acceptance and understanding eachother, even what someone believes.

<snip>

It could also mean "before" :

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ante-

1 person likes this