Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astronomers in China search for alien life

Survey telescopes set up in Antarctica are being used by Chinese astronomers to look for alien planets.

Chinese astronomers, actively searching for Earth-like planets using survey instruments in Antarctica, believe efforts to seek an extra-solar planet that that harbors life will soon be rewarded.

arrow3.gifRead more...

We only look the way we do because of the planet we live on.i.e atmosphere gravity temperature etc.If for example we did not need air to exist then there would be know need for lungs or rib cage etc,.

We only look the way we do because of the planet we live on.i.e atmosphere gravity temperature etc.If for example we did not need air to exist then there would be know need for lungs or rib cage etc,.

surprised.jpg

• Like 2

Uhm, so? What does that have to do with looking for extra-solar planets?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Wrong thread, right??? :P

Curious as to why search from Antarctica?? Clearer sky or?

Curious as to why search from Antarctica?? Clearer sky or?

Precisely.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hey thanks!

You are welcome. And welcome to UM, I hope you will enjoy your time here :) Feel free to ask questions, there are some very knowledgeable posters here in a large variety of fields that are not shy of sharing their vast knowledge. I have personally have taken great advantage of that fact and learned a lot along the way. The only stupid questions are those not asked.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

If you find this aliens what are going to do about them theorize with facts first so what if we not the only ones in the universe :alien: :alien: :devil:

Edited by Lex540

The only stupid questions are those not asked.

I will grudgingly agree but only for the sake of diplomacy...

:lol: :tu: