Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

time travelling terrorists

ali smack

could it happen, would it happen and have any terrorists tried this bizarre thing.

It would not surprise me it hasn't entered some of there heads. Hell, it entered the Nazi's heads. They even made a "Time Machine" But it didn't work. Obviously it didn't work but only someone insane enough would thing of trying to create a bizzare thing such as that.

Think if terrorists could succeed in creating a time travelling device. they could create terrorist attacks in the future. And it would be an awful terrible thing.

Hopefully they never will.

........terrorists attacks in the future, surely they would go back and alter the past to give them what they want. this is a rather odd topic i think ill back out now..... bye

Terrorist are more into destroying things not creating them.

Can't remember her name, but I heard a smart woman on TV talking about the findings at the Hadron Collider and the god particle.

One of her points was that this discovery means that there is no longer any mathematical restriction to time travel. I found that interesting.

Can't remember her name, but I heard a smart woman on TV talking about the findings at the Hadron Collider and the god particle.

One of her points was that this discovery means that there is no longer any mathematical restriction to time travel. I found that interesting.

Your post reminds me of discussions by renowned physicists regarding the potential of time travel.

One of the issues is that there appears to be no agreement on what "time" actually is. There are some(most) which suggest time as a "continuing forward" which, intuitively makes sense in our day-to-day experience.

Those same adherents suggest that the "past" is forever gone, with respect to one's influence on it. In other words, the past is only "observational" This is clearly seen by viewing the night sky and the stars, which are seen(observed) on Earth in the past.

Some theorists are more bold, suggesting that while the past might only be observed and not interacted with, that this may not at all hold true for the "future" They suggest that time travel in the future is very much possible, though an uncertainty of whether it's "observational only" or "interactive"

There are other's, even more bold, suggesting that "time" as we commonly know it, does not exist at all; rather that the past, present and future occur simultaneously, and that it is only our perception that is skewed, seperating the 3.

I have no answers to be sure, but certainly an interesting and profound topic.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1