Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kowalski

Prayer Given by ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I didn't really know where to post this topic, so I apologize in advance if it needs to be moved. But this is great story, and I wanted to share it with ya'll....

Phil Robertson along with Willie, Jase, Si, and John Godwin offer up a prayer for all of those whose lives were effected by the tornado that ripped through Oklahoma early this week.

:clap: :clap:

I would also like to mention, on Sundays Nascar race, Willie delivered the opening prayer:

Want to Hear the Prayer Given by ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Willie Robertson at Sunday’s NASCAR Race?

If you’re an avid fan of the A&E hit show “Duck Dynasty,” you know that faith and prayer are as important to the Robertson family as good cooking and beards. And you can be sure it’s something the clan takes seriously all the time (Phil Robertson’s new book makes that very clear). So it should come as no surprise that one of the show’s stars, Duck Commander CEO Willie Robertson, was invited to give the opening prayer at Sunday’s NASCAR race in Charlotte, NC.

Below is a video of the prayer, which seems to have worked — despite a camera cable snapping mid-race and flying into the crowd, only minor injuries were reported:

Taken from http://www.theblaze....ys-nascar-race/

Edited by Kowalski
2 people like this

Kowalski , that was really touching ,and so true ♥

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And now let's go get some of Mrs. Kay's chicken pot pie.

Edited by acidhead
1 person likes this

You know what is better than prayer? Money. It actually accomplishes things. I'm sure a lot of folks were praying in Oklahoma before they were killed, didn't help them.

1 person likes this

I just thought it was a nice gesture, for them to do this.

If they actually went to Oklahoma and helped relief efforts I'd call it a nice gesture. They can pray on the car ride there.

1 person likes this