Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Spunned

Deja vu - your experiences / thoughts?

6 posts in this topic

What are your thoughts on deja vu? what is it exactly? why does it happen?

also, if you have had any weird deja vu experiences, do share.

my story (in not so many words):

I was a youngling (probably about 5 or 6) sitting in the back of my dads car, driving on the freeway in denmark (e45 freeway northbound). As we were driving, i looked out the window to my right, and i saw a huge gantry crane, just like this: http://img.diytrade....ntry_Cranes.jpg

i suddenly felt this weird feeling. like i'd seen that crane before, and not just a similar crane, but exactly that particular crane. i felt like i'd been there before, eventhough as far as i know i hadn't. i've had deja vu experiences since then, but never as powerful as that one.

im open to the possibility that i had actually been there before, but didnt know it. afterall i was just a kid.

Didn't you post this before?

(sorry, couldn't resist..)

2 people like this

What are your thoughts on deja vu? what is it exactly? why does it happen?

also, if you have had any weird deja vu experiences, do share.

my story (in not so many words):

I was a youngling (probably about 5 or 6) sitting in the back of my dads car, driving on the freeway in denmark (e45 freeway northbound). As we were driving, i looked out the window to my right, and i saw a huge gantry crane, just like this: http://img.diytrade....ntry_Cranes.jpg

i suddenly felt this weird feeling. like i'd seen that crane before, and not just a similar crane, but exactly that particular crane. i felt like i'd been there before, eventhough as far as i know i hadn't. i've had deja vu experiences since then, but never as powerful as that one.

im open to the possibility that i had actually been there before, but didnt know it. afterall i was just a kid.

im pretty sure i haven't.

I use to get Deja vu a lot when I was younger but it has not happen in years. Its cool

I haven't had deja vu for years. It's an interesting experience, though. Just another of life's little mysteries I suppose...for now :unsure2:

Whoa~!* I've had hundreds of deja vu experiences.. each one a complete mystery to me. I have some in which i know what will happen next! ..They only seem to last a few seconds.