Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Goblin' killer on the run in Zimbabwe

Saru

Two elderly women were poisoned after being accused of using goblins to harm local children.

Two elderly women have been killed with poison because neighbours in their African village thought they were using goblins to harm local children. Jersey Mutero, 83, and Erita Bhebhe, 73, were blamed for a child falling ill in the village of Mangisi, in the Midlands Province of Zimbabwe.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 1

Nice to know 'trial by ordeal' is still in vogue...

• Like 5

Poor ladies. :cry:

And what a sick witchdoctor to kill them just to prove his point.

• Like 4

Why are stupid ass societies like this allowed to exist in this world. Poisoning two elderly women because you think Goblins killed a ill child. Dumbass muffin tards like this should be eradicated to make room for people that harbor more brainpower then a illiterate hooker in the dark ages.

Edited by Azznerak the Black
  • Like 2

Dumbass muffin tards like this should be eradicated to make room for people that harbor more brainpower then a illiterate hooker in the dark ages.

must admit, I found the irony involved in this part pretty bloody hilarious!

• Like 1

Stupid insane people, they are everywhere. Evolution doesn't work as well as we think. I think there needs to be a reboot.

Edited by Darkwind
  • Like 2

Why are stupid ass societies like this allowed to exist in this world.

Are you building a case for the NWO... ;)

• Like 2

Why are stupid ass societies like this allowed to exist in this world. Poisoning two elderly women because you think Goblins killed a ill child. Dumbass muffin tards like this should be eradicated to make room for people that harbor more brainpower then a illiterate hooker in the dark ages.

That is exactly what Hitler said....

• Like 3

Are you building a case for the NWO... ;)

if he is chubbs, it'll be out of lego.....

• Like 2

What can you expect in a country run by a cretin

• Like 1

What can you expect in a country run by a cretin

aren't they all....?!

:-)

• Like 1

Pray tell, who would be the "decider" as to which societies were worthy of existing in our world and which societies were "stupid ass"?

It seems like you consider the Shamans act of poisoning the two women as "stupid ass" because of the ridiculousness of believing the women sent goblins to kill a child; although I agree with that thought, I wonder what your problem is with it because those two women that were murdered were a part of that very society you deemed "stupid ass". Shouldn't you be happy that the society in question is, in a sense, thinning it's own herd (for lack of better words)? Without any effort of being the "decider" on yours or anyone else's part, I might add.

• Like 1

Whom God wishes to destroy, he first makes mad. proverb

The source of numerous psychic disturbances and difficulties occasioned by man's progressive alienation from his instinctual foundation, i.e., by his uprootedness and identification with his conscious knowledge of himself, by his concern with consciousness at the expense of the unconscious. The result is that modern man can know himself only in so far as he can become conscious of himself--his consciousness therefor orients itself chiefly by observing and investigating the world around him, and it is to its peculiarities that he must adapt his psychic and technical resources. This task is so exacting, and its fulfillment so advantageous, that he forgets himself in the process, losing sight of his instinctual nature and putting his own conception of himself in place of his real being. In this way he slips imperceptibly into a purely conceptual world where the products of his conscious activity progressively replace reality. Separation from his instinctual nature inevitably plunges civilized man into the conflict between conscious and unconscious, spirit and nature, knowledge and faith, a split that becomes pathological the moment his consciousness is no longer able to neglect or suppress his instinctual side.

Carl Gustav Jung

Pray tell, who would be the "decider" as to which societies were worthy of existing in our world and which societies were "stupid ass"?

It seems like you consider the Shamans act of poisoning the two women as "stupid ass" because of the ridiculousness of believing the women sent goblins to kill a child; although I agree with that thought, I wonder what your problem is with it because those two women that were murdered were a part of that very society you deemed "stupid ass". Shouldn't you be happy that the society in question is, in a sense, thinning it's own herd (for lack of better words)? Without any effort of being the "decider" on yours or anyone else's part, I might add.

You can give them the seeds to plant. Teach them how to do so.. Come back and find out they have eaten them... Hmmmmm does anyone really want to continue sending aid?

Two elderly women were poisoned after being accused of using goblins to harm local children.

“A sick thought can devour the body's flesh more than fever or consumption.”Guy de Maupassant

I feel sick in the pit of my stomach, those poor women :cry: - there are things in this world that beggar belief, this is just one of them.

• Like 1

if he is chubbs, it'll be out of lego.....

Lol, cruel but a very entertaining thought...

That is exactly what Hitler said....

He was thinning the herd so to speak. But Hitler's motive was quite different.

You can give them the seeds to plant. Teach them how to do so.. Come back and find out they have eaten them... Hmmmmm does anyone really want to continue sending aid?

I'll leave that up to you... I choose to live by the "Prime Directive".

He was thinning the herd so to speak. But Hitler's motive was quite different.

Hitler was committing genocide. He wasn't trying to just thin the herd he was trying to kill the entire herd.

I feel sick in the pit of my stomach, those poor women :cry: - there are things in this world that beggar belief, this is just one of them.

It's the same "witch hunt" that went on all over Europe and America way back in the 1600s. Same closed minded "gotta blame someone" thinking, or not thinking to be exact. I agree, poor women... suffered so some jackass could make himself look special.

It's the same "witch hunt" that went on all over Europe and America way back in the 1600s. Same closed minded "gotta blame someone" thinking, or not thinking to be exact. I agree, poor women... suffered so some jackass could make himself look special.

maybe they used that as an excuse to have major BBQ ?

Hitler was committing genocide. He wasn't trying to just thin the herd he was trying to kill the entire herd.

There were a lot of others killed by him who were not part of the herd he was aiming to kill. My grandpa was one of his victims.

There were a lot of others killed by him who were not part of the herd he was aiming to kill. My grandpa was one of his victims.

It's unfortunate, he was a murderer and his victims were many.