Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Delivery man caught guzzling customer's pizza

Still Waters

CCTV footage shows the unidentified man walking into an elevator in a St Petersburg apartment building and removing a pizza box from his delivery satchel.

Using his bare hands, the man proceeds to remove parts of the pizza's topping before shoving them into his mouth.

http://www.telegraph...za-topping.html

Messing with another man's pizza just ain't cool. :no:

• Like 3

Gives new meaning to 'employee dinner break'.

So, next time you're missing a topping you ordered...ewww

Edited by QuiteContrary

Things like this really put me off fast food. I recently saw a picture on the net of an employee at a Mexican takeaway store. He was holding a few dozen taco shells that were stacked inside each other while dragging his tongue down the side!

I bet he would still say - "Wasn't me !! "

I hate the idea of someone touching around my food.. YUCK!

• Like 1

I always collect my pizza, well MOST times I have had the odd lapse. What I have noticed is that they use their hands to top the pizza, the assumption is those hands are clean but I have noticed them pick up a dish towel, wipe down the bench with it and then proceed to use those same hands to top another pizza. I see that once and move on, I now have a fave where they are actually maybe a little overboard washing their hands every five minutes at least - but it's nice they notice they are playing to an audience just the same, especially when my pizza's up in line for topping.

Another point for the drone delivery argument :lol:

They catch some really weird stuff on elevator cameras over there in Russia,I must say .

I always collect my pizza, well MOST times I have had the odd lapse. What I have noticed is that they use their hands to top the pizza, the assumption is those hands are clean but I have noticed them pick up a dish towel, wipe down the bench with it and then proceed to use those same hands to top another pizza. I see that once and move on, I now have a fave where they are actually maybe a little overboard washing their hands every five minutes at least - but it's nice they notice they are playing to an audience just the same, especially when my pizza's up in line for topping.

I went ro a dominos pizza once.

The guy took money from someone,then blew his nose,bare hands,and then went and kneaded dough for crust .

Never again