Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TV show casting calls

Saru

Love the " production " posts using Gmail accounts as contacts....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Pilgrim Studios is now casting a Cryptozoologist (or someone with a background in the natural sciences who is interested in cryptids) to join a team of explorers on a brand new, unscripted TV series.

In each episode of this show, our on-camera team of experts will journey to a remote wilderness region and investigate the evidence of mythical creatures, human disappearances and other mysterious occurrences linked to American folklore.

The best candidate for this position is familiar with one of the natural sciences (including the Environmental Sciences, Zoology, Biology, or Physical Anthropology), is excited about working in the outdoors and is interested in cryptozoology and exploring the unknown.

More info here: http://www.pilgrimstudios.com/casting/cryptozoologist/

• Like 1

If this thread is still open and looking for a story to investigate or help. This one may require someone who knows the occult or demonology.

call me

• 4 months later...

Here's another casting call for anyone looking to try their hand at a career in television.

NETWORK NOW CASTING A SHOW HOST TO EXPLORE THE MONSTER LEGENDS AND MYSTERIES OF NORTH AMERICA.

Our team of writers and producers at King Sky Productions have been responsible for many top paranormal shows including Ghost Hunters, America’s Book Of Secrets, Fact or Faked, and the classic In Search Of just to name a few.

In each episode of this brand new, unscripted show, our on-camera team will journey to a new location, meet witnesses and storytellers, and investigate the evidence of unknown creatures and mysterious occurrences.

We are NOW casting for the following people:

CRYPTOZOOLOGY EXPERT: Experienced in the outdoors preferably with a background leading groups or expeditions. Must be charismatic, adventurous and well spoken with a deep knowledge of cryptozoology and cryptid hunting.

PARANORMAL/HAUNTINGS EXPERT: Must be passionate about ghosts and hauntings in America. Extensive knowledge of local legends paranormal history. Must be comfortable in intense situations.

These are paid positions and an opportunity to be featured in your own TV series. Production begins THIS SPRING, 2015.

CONTACT PRODUCERS TODAY!

Email monstershowcasting@gmail.com with your name, a recent photo, contact information and a brief description of why you are right for this team.

* Applicants must be at least 18 years old and an American resident. Must be available to travel and film for approximately 6 weeks starting in early March 2014.

Mike Worsley

Casting Coordinator

King Sky Productions

monstershowcasting@gmail.com

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

I work for a major television production company and we just so happen to be developing a new cable TV show that features people/families with unique and interesting traditions. If you happen to have a tradition that might be consider even slightly “unique", I’d love to hear about them! Even if you know of a friend or family member that has a unique tradition/ritual/custom that others might deem downright unusual. The stranger the better. Or maybe a totally different twist on an existing holiday? Either way, let me know. Thanks so much and I’m looking forward to hearing from you all.

You can email me at mediacasting12@gmail.com

- Jessica

• 5 months later...

Another one received by e-mail this week:

Hey there!

My name is Nick Stubbs and I’m reaching out to you because I am a Casting Producer with a leading international TV production company located in New York City. We are in the early stages of developing a new TV series centered on mysterious events that have yet to be solved or explained. We are looking for two people to serve as hosts that will present these mysteries from two different angles.

One host should be grounded in science and foster the belief that anything can be solved through the power of science. The other host comes from a more spiritual background, believing that some things cannot be solved by science, rather, local knowledge and legends hold the keys to these mysterious events.

Our goal as a production company is to uncover the mystery through either science or spirituality.

nick.stubbs12@gmail.com

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

Here is one that may appeal to any conspiracy theorists on the forum:

My name is Nick Winship and I'm a Casting Director with Leftfield Entertainment. I'm working on a new upcoming series for a major cable network and I thought it may interest members of your group.

We're searching for people who have a unique and powerful conspiracy that is affecting their day-to-day life. We want to tell the stories of those who strongly believe in a condition, situation or theory, while the people around them are convinced it's all in their head. In each episode, one person will work with an expert and be able to prove or disprove their belief. This isn't a show to make anyone look bad, it's to give a voice to people who want to prove that they are right and this isn't a conspiracy.

I'd love to give you more information if you or someone you know is interested. Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions and I hope to hear from you soon!

I can be reached nick.winship@leftfieldpictures.com or at 212-564-2607 ext. 2663

• Like 3

Who are these experts who are able to prove and disprove their belief?  

This site has the best experts for doing that, we do it every day.:D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Paranormal Survivor is looking for people with paranormal experiences.

My name is Madison and I am working on a Television series called "Paranormal Survivor". We are currently in pre-production of our 3rd Season, and we are looking for new stories.

I wanted to reach out to see if you might have any clients who would be interested in sharing their experiences.

A bit about the series....
Paranormal Survivor is a show that gives victims of paranormal trauma a chance to tell their story. It combines documentary style interviews with dramatization to fully give audiences a grasp on the survivor's experience.

Check out one of our episodes at the link below:
http://www.travelandescape.ca/shows/paranormal-survivor/

mfruitman@ourhousemedia.com

[T] 416 551 1032 Ext 235 [F] 416 551 7539

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Any paranormal investigators interested in joining a TV show ?

Are you a skilled paranormal investigator who has what it takes to work with stylish, superstar clients in Los Angeles and New York?

The producers of Ghost Hunters are putting together a sharp, exciting team to investigate celebrity homes and businesses on a brand new TV show for a major cable network.

It doesn’t matter where you live in the U.S., as long as you have solid experience as a paranormal investigator, case manager, researcher or tech expert, AND you’re savvy enough to work with famous clientele.

This is your opportunity to investigate high-profile cases on national TV!

More information but details on how to apply can be found here:

http://www.pilgrimstudios.com/casting/producers-ghost-hunters-now-casting-new-paranormal-team-work-celebrity-clients/

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I work at a production company that is looking for paranormal investigators to take part of a documentary we’re working on. You must be a legal citizen/resident of the United States to participate. Please see the listing below:

Are you interested in exploring the paranormal, and unexplained cases of supernatural phenomenon? A documentary seeking to examine legends and creatures from the past and present is interested in hearing from you. We’re currently casting for a paranormal investigator who has years of experience and not only counts on their tools, but their unrelenting faith to guide their investigations.

To apply, write a couple of sentences about why you’d be a good fit for this program, or include a link to a video showcasing your personality.

Please put “PARANORMAL RESEARCHER” in the subject line of your email to: cspunscriptedcasting@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

Here's another one:

I’m a UK based television producer, director that is currently at the very early stages of developing a new format for our future US/Canadian production.

I am particularly interested in hearing about frightening experiences that have occurred in the wilderness whilst hunting, camping, fishing, hiking, trailing etc, anything outdoors really!

I found some really interesting stories posted about scary experiences whilst being outdoors on this fantastic website and thought you may be willing to share my details and also help me track some of the most scary experiences people have had whilst outdoors.

I want to feature real people willing to share their real unusual experiences of the wild and would be happy to speak about them on camera. We are not in any way wishing embellish or exaggerate or poke fun at the stories however they might sound, we are just hoping to reflect true life experiences that will chill the audience to the bone as they watch people recounting truly terrifying encounters.

The purpose of the show is to reconstruct and reflect a true representation of the stories and not to challenge the stories in any way, what I want to do at this point is gather a number of really strong stories to move forward.

I have got around fifteen great stories so far but need another ten or so moving forward.

Bo Channon Producer Director M - 07920 226121 E - bo.channon@gmail.com

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Hello

I am looking for people who have experienced ghostly encounters, genuine cases and possibly in or around the location of where it happened, this is a small project one to one project that will be filmed by myself.

I am looking for people mainly in the UK and located in and around The West Midlands mainly, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stafford, etc etc

As I said it is only a small production and of course anyone participating will be credited and given a free copy of the original recording.

Obviously I don't just need 'well I saw a ghost', I need details, facts and if possible some historic value to the haunting, it's effects on you and those who encountered the phenomena at close hand.

The production will be shown at our private shows which we do rarely and you will be helping us with our research, no fee's given out as I said this is a very small production indeed.

Interested parties please contact me directly at: spectre_wmgs@hotmail.co.uk and put in the subject line: 'encounter filming'

Many Thanks

Nige

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone - I need your help 

I'm currently involved in researching for an upcoming documentary regarding paranormal experiences.

I need to speak to 2 or 3 people who believe they have had a paranormal experience connected to the idea of an afterlife (so believe they've seen a ghost, maybe lived in a haunted house, maybe been visited in dreams by a deceased loved one, that kind of thing).  Preferably looking for participants in midlands area and surrounding counties.

If you know of anyone or you yourself would be interested please message me with either contact details or direct reply.

Any participant must be happy to be filmed speaking on camera.

Please share if you are happy to do so - thanks in advance - Emma

• 4 months later...

NOW CASTING: MY WORST NIGHTMARE is a new documentary series exploring people’s most bone-chilling recurring nightmares. If you suffer from terrible nightmares, we want to hear from you! Each episode will feature 3 captivating first hand accounts of people’s most terrifying, bizarre and scariest dreams.

A major Canadian network is looking for men and women (18-75) in Canada and USA who are willing to talk about their nightmares and what might be happening in their personal life that may be causing them.

If this is you, please send an email ASAP with the subject line “Dreams” to myworstnightmare@pixcom.com

Please include:
- Name
- Phone number
- Photo
- Please send a description of your dream (s) from the first person perspective.
- Tell us if you have a friend/ family or therapist who might be willing to talk on camera about the tole the nightmares have taken on you (and maybe them too)!

** Once you submit your information, a casting producer may contact you with more information (production company, casting process, etc.)**

• 7 months later...

Received this one via e-mail from the producer of the Netflix show Haunted:

Netflix’s Haunted is in search of new first-person accounts from people who have experienced extraordinary, powerful and terrifying supernatural or extraterrestrial events for Season 2. 

To submit your experience for possible inclusion in the show, please email chad@hauntedseries.com with a brief description of the occurrences. If we can help share your story, someone from the Production Department will reach out to discuss the next steps.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

Hello experiencers! I work with a new Travel Channel series called "Strange World" and we are looking for US-based people with any experience with Incubus/Succubus, as well as Black Eyed Children. Must be willing to be on-camera and comfortable sharing your first name and the town/city in which you live. The series explores unexplained mysteries and the paranormal. Please post here or DM me to share your detailed experience. Thank you for sharing! 

• The topic was unpinned

***US HAUNTED HOME/BUSINESS CASTING***

Is your home  or business plagued by strange occurrences like flickering lights, unexplained

noises, and ghostly apparitions?

Do you think it might be haunted?

Is “just  moving out” not an option?

A major TV production company is looking for people who are experiencing paranormal activity in their home or business. Let our team of experts track down the source of the hauntings and free your place from unwanted spirits.

Email me at mike@pitmancasting.com!

Shoots May-June 2019

NATIONWIDE

Ghost Flyer V1sm.jpg

• The topic was pinned