Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zimmerman trial

docyabut2

texas seems like a good place for him...hispanic man, can blend into the right areas.

this came out way more racist than I ever intended for it to.

That is so interesting Michelle. I would love to hear comments from some of the people who knew him in high school. However, since his father was military, they are probably hard to track down.

I was actually referring to the fact that in spite of being found not guilty of murder in a court of law you are assuming George is guilty of abusing or threatening his girlfriend based on your opinion he was guilty. We covered, in this very thread, the accusations of him being a racist when it was uncovered he took a black girl to his senior prom. There were many people who could attest that he was in no way racist, which was the main factor in most people's beliefs of him shooting Martin.

Before and during the trial many people said that the pictures of Martin holding guns, flashing gang signs and being caught at school with stolen goods should never come into evidence because it had no bearing on whether George had any reason to be suspicious of him that night or that Martin was the aggressor. I contend, if this is the case besides having been tried and found not guilty of murder, should have no bearing on what he may or may not have done since and one cannot assume guilt based on past actions. It seems anyone could accuse old Georgy of anything and the same people who assumed he is guilty of Martin's murder will believe anything on hearsay in spite of any actual evidence.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 4

What about the domestic violence issues in his past?

I don't have enough information to justify an opinion.

I was actually referring to the fact that in spite of being found not guilty of murder in a court of law you are assuming George is guilty of abusing or threatening his girlfriend based on your opinion he was guilty. We covered, in this very thread, the accusations of him being a racist when it was uncovered he took a black girl to his senior prom. There were many people who could attest that he was in no way racist, which was the main factor in most people's beliefs of him shooting Martin.

Before and during the trial many people said that the pictures of Martin holding guns, flashing gang signs and being caught at school with stolen goods should never come into evidence because it had no bearing on whether George had any reason to be suspicious of him that night or that Martin was the aggressor. I contend, if this is the case besides having been tried and found not guilty of murder, should have no bearing on what he may or may not have done since and one cannot assume guilt based on past actions. It seems anyone could accuse old Georgy of anything and the same people who assumed he is guilty of Martin's murder will believe anything on hearsay in spite of any actual evidence.

No, you give too much credit to a nut case..... I have only been trying to point out how ridiculous George's case has been.... and George will go on to prove that, he doesn't need me to do so....but the rest of you has been truly funny...... :clap: 30 ft or further....the best part......that might have even topped .......He didn't think Trayvon was a threat..... :clap:

Except that a kid died because of this little Napoleonic coward

And I do believe in our right to bear arms.!!!!! ..... I just pray none of you who are faster to defend George Zimmerman than look at the facts have those arms !!!

Edited by Vincennes

Now we have the "everyone is picking on good ol George" defense. I'm afraid that won't fly. Even George's mother and father are not buying into that one.

Get out of Florida....the US..... Good idea !! Great idea but he won't go. You see he knows our court system here and how to play it.

Before this is done you will see that George is the ringmaster of his own circus just like OJ. I hope he doesn't injure another innocent person in doing so.

I'm not defending GZ. I'm also not saying that folks are picking on him. I'm saying that he's not that bright and gets himself in these situations. He may, in fact, thrive on this - if that's the case, you are correct, he won't leave. He will continue to do what he's doing until either he or someone else is dead.

• Like 1

No, you give too much credit to a nut case..... I have only been trying to point out how ridiculous George's case has been.... and George will go on to prove that, he doesn't need me to do so....but the rest of you has been truly funny...... :clap: 30 ft or further....the best part......that might have even topped .......He didn't think Trayvon was a threat..... :clap:

And I do believe in our right to bear arms.!!!!! .....I just pray none of you who are faster to defend George Zimmerman than look at the facts have those arms !!!

I bet you are one of those people who said when George helped those people after they had a car accident that the event was staged.

I'm glad your having so much fun at the expense of two lives that were destroyed that night. Just keep watching the news because I'm sure there are many people wanting their fifteen minutes of fame by outing any indiscretion George may make in the future. It'll have you giggling and dancing your little tootsies off waiting for him to get his comeuppance.

Anyway, you're too emotionally invested for us to rationally discuss any of the legalities of the case so have a good day.

• Like 2

No, you give too much credit to a nut case.....

Hey, Vincennes. You and I are "too emotionally invested". :w00t::lol:

On a serious note (and rather needless to say), any violent incident is revealing, but especially those involving a deadly weapon, as is the victimology.

• Like 1

On a serious note (and rather needless to say), any violent incident is revealing, but especially those involving a deadly weapon, as is the victimology.

I was in no way referring to you, but if you want to put yourself in with the lynch mob mentality...waiting to nail Z with something...anything...to justify your contempt for him you are perfectly welcome to do so.

For the record, I have not defended Z in the least but I for one take every news story with a grain of salt, especially when it pertains to domestic violence involving a person who is well known. I've seen too many mild mannered guys who are for some strange reason attracted to the craziest women over and over again. In this instance, George locking her out of the house does not sound like any aggressor I've ever heard of. It is an act usually reserved for the victim while trying to escape abuse.

• Like 1

I was in no way referring to you, but if you want to put yourself in with the lynch mob mentality...waiting to nail Z with something...anything...to justify your contempt for him you are perfectly welcome to do so.

I recall that you made the same comment to me; that I was "too emotionally invested" and we couldn't discuss the case for that reason.

(I also recall you as the poster who informed me as to why all those policeman's wives carry guns. :lol: )

• Like 1

I recall that you made the same comment to me; that I was "too emotionally invested" and we couldn't discuss the case for that reason.

So shoot me...I prefer to discuss things based on facts as opposed to knee jerk reactions and emotions. :hmm:

• Like 2

So shoot me...I prefer to discuss things based on facts as opposed to knee jerk reactions and emotions. :hmm:

Please excuse me for being emotionally invested because a kid was murdered by a nut case who now feels entitled by the jury who set him free.

It won't be the left-winged radicals who take away our right to bear arms, it will be gutless juries.

Yep, Regi, you are 100% correct :tu: I know you saw the latest report in that one of the things that George wants back from his girl friend's house was his knife ! He wants his other weapon to use on the next person . :cry::td:

Edited by Vincennes

Please excuse me for being emotionally invested because a kid was murdered by a nut case who now feels entitled by the jury who set him free.

It won't be the left-winged radicals who take away our right to bear arms, it will be gutless juries.

Ummmmmm........ You do understand he was found NOT guilty? You are painting yourself as being a illogical basket case here.

Nothing about what happened with Trayvon can be considered Murder. Manslaughter maybe, but not Murder.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

Ummmmmm........ You do understand he was found NOT guilty? You are painting yourself as being a illogical basket case here.

Nothing about what happened with Trayvon can be considered Murder. Manslaughter maybe, but not Murder.

OMG you are still into your own limitation factor of definitions. Only 30ft ....Not a threat ......"Manslaughter maybe"...... :cry:

Die, Reg, Gum, you all have a nice Thanksgiving !!! :yes::clap:

Edited by Vincennes
  • Like 2

OMG you are still into your own limitation factor of definitions. Only 30ft ....Not a threat ......"Manslaughter maybe"...... :cry:

Language is about specific words meaning specific things. Otherwise we'd not have so many specific meaning words.

Have a good Thanksgiving yourself. :tu:

You need to spend as much time looking for what is going on as you do looking for ways to defend him.

Yes, it is his word against hers. So George wins in your book ? I don't think she has ever been charged with murder before or has another assault case pending ? So who you going to give the weight of belief to ???

Here is a link to make it easier for you. http://da.feedsporta...ck0Frss/ia1.htm

Part of the link has his ex-wife saying "he has a good heart", and then comparing him to a monster. Hmmmmm.....he must be a monster with a good heart... :whistle:

eta: wasn't his wife guilty of perjury anyway? Why should I trust her? (ex-wife I guess I should say) From the link:

"Shellie said she was "selfish" not to file charges against George in their domestic dispute. But she said police warned her that she could go to jail for a long time because she is on probation for perjury. "

Edited by Gummug
  • Like 1

Thanks, you too! :)

Part of the link has his ex-wife saying "he has a good heart", and then comparing him to a monster. Hmmmmm.....he must be a monster with a good heart... :whistle:

eta: wasn't his wife guilty of perjury anyway? Why should I trust her? (ex-wife I guess I should say) From the link:

"Shellie said she was "selfish" not to file charges against George in their domestic dispute. But she said police warned her that she could go to jail for a long time because she is on probation for perjury. "

That really is interesting. I had never really listened to what Shelly said before other than to hear her comment that he was a monster. I wonder what on earth she could have meant by saying she was "selfish" in not having pursued charges. Did she feel that she really had a duty to pursue it in order to stop him ?

IMO there was an importance to the fact that George (and Shelly) were showing a knowledge of the system when they were conspiring to move their money around in order to obtain free legal that never really got the attention that it deserved. George had just taken a 15 yr. old's life and he still had his wits about him enough to want to come out of the situation with all that he could. There is a real deviousness in that thought pattern. In view of his parents' positions in the courts, I get out of that he had been watching and learning just how to proceed. The thought that he was out there to save his neighbors from the "threat" of possible robbery and yet be more than ready to steal so much more from the system when it benefited him.

• Like 1

That really is interesting. I had never really listened to what Shelly said before other than to hear her comment that he was a monster. I wonder what on earth she could have meant by saying she was "selfish" in not having pursued charges. Did she feel that she really had a duty to pursue it in order to stop him ?

IMO there was an importance to the fact that George (and Shelly) were showing a knowledge of the system when they were conspiring to move their money around in order to obtain free legal that never really got the attention that it deserved. George had just taken a 15 yr. old's life and he still had his wits about him enough to want to come out of the situation with all that he could. There is a real deviousness in that thought pattern. In view of his parents' positions in the courts, I get out of that he had been watching and learning just how to proceed. The thought that he was out there to save his neighbors from the "threat" of possible robbery and yet be more than ready to steal so much more from the system when it benefited him.

I thought Trayvon was 17? (The ever-loving media put a picture of him when he was 13 or 14 I think) Anyway, I don't know about the shifting money around, I hope he wasn't trying to steal from the system. Somehow I suspect Shellie may have been behind that (although I haven't researched that part at all). Call me gullible if you will, but I believe him when he said there had been a spate of robberies, that he was trying to stop them and also protect his family. As far as temper goes, a friend of mine brought out a point I hadn't considered...suppose you are followed 24/7 by a gang of paparazzi who report everything bad and nothing good about you. How would your temper be eventually? That he was followed seems evident, otherwise, how would they have known about the speeding ticket?

• Like 2

Like Shrek kinda

• Like 2

It appears you got it right. Seems like there is a gentler side to George to be appreciated which is probably when he puts down his gun.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=21153527

She's always wanted to be with him. She only called the cops, because he was going to leave to go to Texas, and she hoped that a trial might keep him around with her for a while.

• Like 1

She's always wanted to be with him. She only called the cops, because he was going to leave to go to Texas, and she hoped that a trial might keep him around with her for a while.

LOL ~~~ LOL ~~~~~ People in this world just continue to do George wrong !! :cry:

I didn't watch the video and just skimmed the story, but maybe she got some kind of promise from George that he would continue to live with her if she dropped the charges.

Regardless, George should get the heck out of Dodge the day after he gets out. I'd go to Arizona, or New Mexico if I was him. The East Coast will be too Hot for him. Out West people will be like, "Oh, you shot a black kid that tried to kill you? OK."

• Like 1