Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zimmerman trial

docyabut2

No, he did not. Nor should he. Neither should Matthews. That's ridiculous. We are not the Borg collective. We make decisions as individuals. We form our opinions as individuals. We have experiences as individuals.

However, (just to troll a bit), I can promise you those black boys were immediately arrested, jailed and have probably been sentenced to like 10,000 years by now. (If they did it, then they should have been!)

Frankly, I'm more teabilly when it comes to gang bangers than you guys.

You see. The gangbangers and thugs in the black community constitute about 5% of the population but, make 99% of the noise. Most citizens in black communities are law abiding, God fearing people. The problem is that they love their kids and want to give them the benefit of the doubt. Well, I say too darn bad.

My plan involves rounding up the gangbangers and thugs with the most notorious reputations. (Darting their asses like one would dart an animal).

Taking them to a Gitmo type facility where they will be stripped of their citizenship and declared terrorists.

Loading them up on a C-130 and dropping them off on an isolated island somewhere or anartica. There, they can gangbang and battle for territory and act fools all they want. However, the majority of the innoncent, law abiding citizens will be safe from their shannigans. I grow weary of carrying their baggage.

Everything they do, gets contributed to me. and other blacks like me. That is the reason, that some of things that Obama talked about today happen.

Whatever. They probably only got 8000 years. Big difference.

Well then why does it feel like the other 95% use the 1% of noise left over for them to voice so much concern with a few crazy rednecks out there while 5% of people in their neighborhoods are committing 99% of their problems.

It isn't attributed to you. Most would agree. Likewise, racism isn't an automatic trait for white Americans.

• Like 1

Let's put it this way. Most Black Americans don't sell or smoke crack. As for marijuana, it's a "universal" drug. It cuts across most demographics.

Well, as a black kid growing up in Oklahoma. Let me list who I've seen do and sell drugs:

1. One cousin - black

2. College Roomate and ALL of his friends - White (Late nights listening to pink floyd and playing super nintendo).(Drugs used Marijuana, acid, cocaine)

3. Engineering friend - White (addicted to cocaine).

That's the list so far. As for me and my family and extended family, there was never any drug use (that I knew of) except, for the one cousin. Alcohol is another story.

• Like 1

Obama is speaking from experience. Sorry that it gets under your skin so much. I don't understand why you guys (Conservatives) fail to see that concerns and complaints from law-abiding citizens who are black are REAL!

Anyway, it's funny to me how he gets under the skin of Conservatives. Half the time that's why he does it. He says something then you guys go batshit crazy and the moderates/objective folks look at you raving and snarling like rabid dogs and say....I think I want to be on the other guys side.

He sets the trap for you guys and everytime you foolishly walk right into it.

So, now the trend is "look how whacky and angry" these conservatives are getting over Obama's comments about the TM case.

Man, let it go. Go ask a black person about their life experiences and see if that jibes with what Obama has said.

His behaviour is beneath the dignity of the office of the United States President. I don't give a damn what the trend is. We don't need a trendy President. We need a President that knows how to run a country and this guy doesn't know how to run anything! He is a sham...a dictator wannabe...and a jerk! He isn't Presidential. He called police officers Stupid, then had a beer with them. He is just a j e r k jerk.

• Like 1

Whatever. They probably only got 8000 years. Big difference.

Well then why does it feel like the other 95% use the 1% of noise left over for them to voice so much concern with a few crazy rednecks out there while 5% of people in their neighborhoods are committing 99% of their problems.

It isn't attributed to you. Most would agree. Likewise, racism isn't an automatic trait for white Americans.

There's also geographical differences. East Coast/West Coast/Urban blacks get all of the spotlight. They have very little interaction with white people. Hence, their "wrong-headed" view of "blame whitey".

Most of us that were reared in the midwest and predominately rural states AND around white people know otherwise. Now, that doesn't mean that we don't have our own experiences but, for the most part, we recognize that we have been treated as equals.

• Like 1

His behaviour is beneath the dignity of the office of the United States President. I don't give a damn what the trend is. We don't need a trendy President. We need a President that knows how to run a country and this guy doesn't know how to run anything! He is a sham...a dictator wannabe...and a jerk! He isn't Presidential. He called police officers Stupid, then had a beer with them. He is just a j e r k jerk.

To you, of course it is and of course he is. I certainly believe that YOU believe that with all your heart. ;)

Cheer up! He's only there for 3 more years.

Who would you like to be President?

I've noticed a comment or two recently in which people have begun to describe the actions and activities of "most blacks". I'm thinking this is getting at the very least stereotypical, and perhaps even racist. Unless you have evidence, and that it is different to "most whites", "most Asians", "most Latino", and the like, please keep comments like this out of the thread

Well, as a black kid growing up in Oklahoma. Let me list who I've seen do and sell drugs:

1. One cousin - black

2. College Roomate and ALL of his friends - White (Late nights listening to pink floyd and playing super nintendo).(Drugs used Marijuana, acid, cocaine)

3. Engineering friend - White (addicted to cocaine).

That's the list so far. As for me and my family and extended family, there was never any drug use (that I knew of) except, for the one cousin. Alcohol is another story.

People can't see the forest for the trees. It's ridiculous to put the onus of any crime or sin on one race. Adolf Hitler and Albert Schweitzer were both White. Mandela and Mugabe are both Black. Wu shares Mao's race. I'd say that the Bloods and the Crips have more in common with the old Irish and Jewish street gangs than they do with a group of missionaries of any race. As for drugs, they've been with us as long as people have tried to alter their states of reality. There's nothing new under the sun.

• Like 2

There's also geographical differences. East Coast/West Coast/Urban blacks get all of the spotlight. They have very little interaction with white people. Hence, their "wrong-headed" view of "blame whitey".

Most of us that were reared in the midwest and predominately rural states AND around white people know otherwise. Now, that doesn't mean that we don't have our own experiences but, for the most part, we recognize that we have been treated as equals.

So it's all just been a misunderstanding huh? Well there you go. We've solved the problem.

I've noticed a comment or two recently in which people have begun to describe the actions and activities of "most blacks". I'm thinking this is getting at the very least stereotypical, and perhaps even racist. Unless you have evidence, and that it is different to "most whites", "most Asians", "most Latino", and the like, please keep comments like this out of the thread

In all fairness, the media (consevative or liberal) doesn't make any money reporting about the Cosby-type black families that exists.

For example, my brother-in-law and his son (black) went to Chili's tonight. They ran into my child hood best friend and his family (white). They hugged and shared some laughs. Talked about the upcoming OU football season. Talked about my nephew's upcoming senior year with the Tigers. Talked about my best friends kids and what they were doing for the summer and then, they seperated and ate dinner.

Not going to be in the news.

What's in the news? "Blacks attack Grandmother!" "White woman attacks black singer over TM song dedication"

Edited by blacknagus
  • Like 1

So it's all just been a misunderstanding huh? Well there you go. We've solved the problem.

No, the point is that they get the media coverage. We don't. They make the most noise. We don't. They get the spotlight and we don't.

You see them and assume all blacks have a racial problem. We don't.

• Like 1

I hope you're being sarcastic.

I totally was being sarcastic...it's just a pet peeve of mine when someone says Most People...know one knows Most people...Most this, most that...it's silly.

The fact is that on a demographic breakdown of race with regards to marijuana...the largest percentage of users is found among whites, blacks are second or third and Asians are at the very bottom of the list. I remember seeing a chart somewhere...I'll see if I can find it.

• Like 1

Would "most Lithuanians aren't cannibals" work? I have no evidence of this, though. ;)

I do think that there are nepharious forces at work. They are doing their best to sow division and discord into the fabric of our country in order to destroy it from the inside. NO ONE is going to take us out conventionally (w/o themselves getting taken out of course).

Consevatives claim it's elements on the left like Soro's, Michael Moore.

That might be, but it is also, elements on the right like Limbaugh, the Kochs.etc.

• Like 1

I totally was being sarcastic...it's just a pet peeve of mine when someone says Most People...know one knows Most people...Most this, most that...it's silly.

The fact is that on a demographic breakdown of race with regards to marijuana...the largest percentage of users is found among whites, blacks are second or third and Asians are at the very bottom of the list. I remember seeing a chart somewhere...I'll see if I can find it.

Pet peeves aside, some "most people" comments are just common sense. I agree that we should avoid the phrase in most cases, but there are times when it's necessary.

No, the point is that they get the media coverage. We don't. They make the most noise. We don't. They get the spotlight and we don't.

You see them and assume all blacks have a racial problem. We don't.

That could easily be repeated back to you. You came in here all fired up ready for the black panthars who would probably like to see your white friends get hurt. Now, you don't sound like someone who wants that. I think we've made progress. Besides, Chris apologized. What else do you want?

It's so absurd to think that a plant that grows naturally in teh wild in our country is considered illegal. They just found a large "wild" growth of it on some land owned by one of Oklahoma's corporate overlords, Devon Energy. They burned it all off. Such a waste of resources, time and money.

• Like 2

Pet peeves aside, some "most people" comments are just common sense. I agree that we should avoid the phrase in most cases, but there are times when it's necessary.

It's just one of those inaccurate general things people say everyday like when people ask what's up you say nothing or as how you doing and you always say good.

It's so absurd to think that a plant that grows naturally in teh wild in our country is considered illegal. They just found a large "wild" growth of it on some land owned by one of Oklahoma's corporate overlords, Devon Energy. They burned it all off. Such a waste of resources, time and money.

Who got to stand around that fire? Wish I did.

• Like 2

I do think that there are nepharious forces at work. They are doing their best to sow division and discord into the fabric of our country in order to destroy it from the inside. NO ONE is going to take us out conventionally (w/o themselves getting taken out of course).

Consevatives claim it's elements on the left like Soro's, Michael Moore.

That might be, but it is also, elements on the right like Limbaugh, the Kochs.etc.

Welcome to the joc club! :tu:

I think I'll make you Vice President!

America is constantly being divided...Black vs White, Rich vs Poor, Gay vs Straight, and on and on and on. and when it comes to Politics... Republicans vs Democrats, Conservatism vs Liberalism...and who is it that is dividing us? And why? Why Mr. Vice President?

I'm still treasury.

Can I borrow fifty bucks?

That could easily be repeated back to you. You came in here all fired up ready for the black panthars who would probably like to see your white friends get hurt. Now, you don't sound like someone who wants that. I think we've made progress. Besides, Chris apologized. What else do you want?

I WANT YOU TO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS!

I apologize for being angry but, also, I think you misunderstood my points about the NBP. First and foremost, I cannot tolerate any hate groups.

The point I was trying to make is that groups like the KKK have existed for several 100 years and have a history of terror that the NBP cannot even begin to counter. Despite all tthe bad that the KKK has done, they STILL exist and other groups exist as well. So, it seemed only fair that blacks could have one hate group in their favor. (Flawed premise but, that was my thought pattern.)

Can I borrow fifty bucks?

Hell no boss. Bail yourself out. We're running a tight ship here.

Who got to stand around that fire? Wish I did.

I'm too scared to try weed. My wife has it on her bucket list. I'm one of those kids that when you showed me the scary "don't do drug" videos, I took it to heart!

Edited by blacknagus
  • Like 2

I WANT YOU TO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS!

I apologize for being angry but, also, I think you misunderstood my points about the NBP. First and foremost, I cannot tolerate any hate groups.

The point I was trying to make is that groups like the KKK have existed for several 100 years and have a history of terror that the NBP cannot even begin to counter. Despite all tthe bad that the KKK has done, they STILL exist and other groups exist as well. So, it seemed only fair that blacks could have one hate group in their favor. (Flawed premise but, that was my thought pattern.)

Nobody should ever feel better about having a hate group on their side. All you can do is not associate with them. It'll never go away. Another group just like them will take their place under a different name if they do.

• Like 1