Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zimmerman trial

docyabut2

Today it is hard to have a parent out of the work force. Due to all of the taxes.

• Like 2

From the quoted link:

Now I'm waiting on the Liberal screams of "Racism!!!!". If the statistics aren't to your liking cry racism and get people to shut up about it.

Here's the rub. Many metrics (single parents, etc.) of the 1950s "Black community" are better than many of the same metrics of the 2013 "White community" and the 2013 "Brown community". This shows that social problems are rooted in culture rather than race. We need to look at such changes in all American demographics rather than singling out just one for observation (forest vs. trees).

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Huh.... Everyone knows the guy is agressive. It would not surprise me if he stepped over the line a couple more times in his life. He's done so in the past.

• Like 2

Huh.... Everyone knows the guy is agressive. It would not surprise me if he stepped over the line a couple more times in his life. He's done so in the past.

And he is now empowered ~~ He got away with it once..... now, let us all set our watches until he reaches for the publicity and does it again full force !

• Like 1

got away with it once seems a bit incendiary.

Regardless, he seems to have issues with his emotional stability, or at least controlling his anger.

Being an angry person is not against the law.

And hoping that someone has bad stuff happen to them just because you don't think Justice happened to them is kind of lame, IMHO.

• Like 2

got away with it once seems a bit incendiary.

Regardless, he seems to have issues with his emotional stability, or at least controlling his anger.

Yeah, I think it's incendiary too.....but ZIMMERMAN DID GET AWAY WITH IT !!! Perhaps, it would be better referred to as "really unpleasant" ????

Why don't you take a look at http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/07/justice/georgia-gym-mat-death/index.html Kendrick Johnson, new topic on this forum, because it's happening again. Am I Black and/or cra cra. I don't think so.

This has to stop. I do stand by the police another current incident http://gma.yahoo.com/minivan-stop-turns-wild-chase-mom-kids-233648112--abc-news-topstories.html 500 percent.

However, it is time that even a suspicion of racism in our LE or those hiding behind wrongdoing with calls of "racism" NEEDS TO STOP !!! Everyone needs to look at what happened in the end to OJ here and then here at Zimmerman.....

All of those calls or accusations, although beneficial in the short term, gain nothing for anyone in the longer telling.

• Like 1

The Media is trying to turn this one into a Trayvon Martin too...

http://raniakhalek.c...fter-car-crash/

Black Detroit Woman Shot To Death While Seeking Help In White Neighborhood After Car Crash
Bernita Spinks, McBride’s aunt, told Free Press that the man who killed her niece was arrested but then released. She added that McBride was “disoriented” and “scared” after her 2001 Ford Taurus was struck by another car about four blocks from where she was killed. After the crash, she parked and walked to find help, “knocking on people’s doors,” said Spinks, who went on to compare the shooting to that of Trayvon Martin.

http://www.cbsnews.c...mich-homeowner/

As prosecutors prepare to make an announcement about whether charges will be filed against the man who shot and killed Renisha McBride, a toxicology report has revealed that the 19-year-old had a blood alcohol level of .218 at the time of her death - more than twice the legal limit for driving.

And she was shot over an hour after she crashed, so we can't say what her alcohol level was when she left the club. But, one thing is sure, this girl was TRASHED. Doubtless she was not herself when she knocked on the Defendants door. He's the only witness to what happened apparently and since he is white and she is black, he Murdered her is the Media reaction.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

I don't see what ant of this has to do with new charges.

OJ was railroaded the second crime trail. They couldn't get for myrder, so they settled for armed robber.

It just seems to me like everyone goes crazy on George. Some anger management classes sure couldn't hurt.

Who would be crazy enough to date this guy now. In July it was a wife. Now it's a girlfriend. Before Martin it was a girlfriend too.

I notice that no one in the Media is bringing up that one article where George stopped his car to save a family who were in a traffic accident.

No sir... He's a Monster... (Sarcasm)

http://www.usatoday....rescue/2575217/

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Sure, but do we know he didn't shoot out the tires to cause that accident?

...is what I would ask if I were a crazy person

I notice that no one in the Media is bringing up that one article where George stopped his car to save a family who were in a traffic accident.

No sir... He's a Monster... (Sarcasm)

http://www.usatoday....rescue/2575217/

It doesn't help to turn the bad guy into a hero.

OJ was railroaded the second crime trail. They couldn't get for myrder, so they settled for armed robber.

I thought it was pretty clear that OJ did steal the stuff.

• Like 1

Yep, right after his friend said they could legally take his stuff back. He was the only ine to show up armed. He is also the only one to go to prison. The others pleade out and testified against oj.

Railroaded? He had a gun, he robbed some people.

That seems pretty straight forward.

• Like 3

Regardless of what Zimmerman does now in his private life....It has absolutely no bearing on what happened in the Trayvon Martin case.

The evidence was laid out, he was acquitted. I initially thought he was guilty as well, until I saw the evidence and how it jibed up to what he was saying.

The guy's life from the point of his arrest was ruined. Sounds like he's going through a horrible time with his divorce and the pressure of it all. I don't think I really have any pity for him, but I also don't see how his domestic squabble is anything more than a local newspaper story.

• Like 2

Yep, right after his friend said they could legally take his stuff back. He was the only ine to show up armed. He is also the only one to go to prison. The others pleade out and testified against oj.

So he committed armed robbery.

It doesn't help to turn the bad guy into a hero.

It has not been shown yet that he is a bad guy. The police did not find a shotgun, AFAIK, which is what the girlfriend called the police about.

• Like 1

why is it so important that he be a hero, though? he was aquitted for murder, whatever, but he's also been involved in domestic violence several times now. i really do not like how people are coming close to excusing domestic violence in how they talk about this. no matter your opinion on the trayvon martin case, this is not the sort of thing that should be dismissed.

• Like 3

why is it so important that he be a hero, though? he was aquitted for murder, whatever, but he's also been involved in domestic violence several times now. i really do not like how people are coming close to excusing domestic violence in how they talk about this. no matter your opinion on the trayvon martin case, this is not the sort of thing that should be dismissed.

I tend to agree. The man in not a hero. He survived a horrible encounter that left one man dead. He's a survivor of that attack.

I also don't think he should in any way be excused for domestic violence but it also doesn't deserve to be national news.

I think William Shakespeare said it best in Hamlet.

He was a man, take him for all in all

Whatever mistakes he's made, he didn't go into them looking to do the wrong thing, he did what he thought was best, made mistakes sometimes, did the right thing sometimes, and did complicated things sometimes.

• Like 1

I certainly wouldn't call him a hero, but I wouldn't just label him a Monster either.

Not to be dismissive of spouce abuse, but what is the statistic? Like 1 in 3 women are the victim of domestic violence. When you're on the street, or at work, or the bank, look around and realize that one in 3 of the men there are abusive to their partner.

I'm not going to judge him, regardless of his past, till I see/read the evidence.

• Like 1