Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ic Þu Abíede

Ealdwita

Flight date for Nepal is early Tuesday morning - Bloody short notice again! Not that I mind though. The quicker I get out of this country, the better. (I never thought I'd hear myself say that!)

Behave yourselves.........s4133.gif

• Like 4

Nooooo, gonna miss you Ealdwita, come back soon, be safe and have a great adventure :yes:

• Like 1

Nooooo, gonna miss you Ealdwita, come back soon, be safe and have a great adventure :yes:

Thanks libstaK. I should be back before Christmas (unless I can stretch it out longer). Between you and me (and the rest of this site) there's a small chance I could be staying out there permenantly, eventually. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Thanks libstaK. I should be back before Christmas (unless I can stretch it out longer). Between you and me (and the rest of this site) there's a small chance I could be staying out there permenantly, eventually. Fingers crossed.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as long as the move comes with internet access, well ok even without, I know how much you love it there so I'll throw a prayer or two your way too.

Noooo! wait are you fighting the Chinese? or is AID work?

safe trip Ealdwita ... no worries ... plenty of internet access there in Nepal ... where in Nepal exactly ... I have relatives there , well kinda relatives ...

~

Good luck. I hope Nepal gives you all you wish from it.

Have a safe trip. Do hope you have internet so you can keep us informed of how things are going.

holy lord .. good riddance ! :P

Edited by Knight Of Shadows
  • Like 1

they gonna miss you eald .. i certinally won't !

I missed the whole story. Why are you leaving? What happened?

Good luck Eald, and see you around Christmas time with some new stories to share with us unless you locate net access in Nepal. :st

Nepal, eh? I hope you find some good rest there. Let us know how it went! Safe travels.

I might have known... Your under threat and decided to get the protection from those you trained and bossed around while in the army, the Gurkha's.

Have a safe trip Captain.

good riddance y'miserable old git!!

:-)

(have funguy, and take plenty of photos!!)

• Like 1

Flight date for Nepal is early Tuesday morning - Bloody short notice again! Not that I mind though. The quicker I get out of this country, the better. (I never thought I'd hear myself say that!)

Behave yourselves.........s4133.gif

do you know something that the rest of us don't, ealdwita..... :unsure2:

anyway...all the best and have a lovely time

:st