Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Saru

Are the pyramids safe to visit ?

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

When it comes to Muslims, you mess with one of them and the whole group declares a Jihad on you.

Putin raided a Mosque and arrested 300 Muslims.

Try that in the USA and Bombs would be going off everywhere.

I point out the mosque was in Moscow, and that all, except a few Tartars, were clearly from Caucusus with some of their Arab friends. I would class this raid as a Caucusus issue, not a general "pogrom" against Muslims.

Edited by Tutankhaten-pasheri

I point out the mosque was in Moscow, and that all, except a few Tartars, were clearly from Caucusus with some of their Arab friends. I would class this raid as a Caucusus issue, not a general "pogrom" against Muslims.

Imagine the exact same thing happening in the USA.

American Police removing 300 Muslims from a Mosque?

Do you honestly believe we would see the same restraint?

I doubt it.

Imagine the exact same thing happening in the USA.

American Police removing 300 Muslims from a Mosque?

Do you honestly believe we would see the same restraint?

I doubt it.

No. Perhaps there is something to be said for not having to go with any politial correctness or any public opinions. There is a saying that you can have too much of a good thing, I think that also includes "democracy", the tyrany of the majority, and the press who tell them what to think.

Violent clashes in the Egyptian city of Alexandria have left one man dead and more than 70 people injured.

A senior security official said the male victim, a US citizen, died from a stab wound to the chest after violence erupted between supporters and opponents of President Mohamed Morsi.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/protester-shot-dead-alexandria-clashes-172354654.html#Dtqc95G