Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man, 66, discovers he is actually a woman

Still Waters

A Chinese man who went to the doctors with a swollen stomach was told that he is actually a woman.

The 66-year-old, who even has a beard, had lived his entire life as a man but was told by doctors in Hong Kong that his enlarged abdomen was caused by an ovarian cyst.

Tests revealed the patient suffered two rare genetic disorders that had gone undiagnosed.

http://www.dailymail...-Hong-Kong.html

I hear ya Sak ... I'm feeling suddenly quite feminine all of a sudden ... it this what they call our feminine side coming out ?

~

• Like 5

This makes me nervous.....I have had stomache cramps for 4 days now...

Do not worry, i reckon you will be ok, but just incase, i bought you this:

dress+and+handbag+ensemble.jpg

• Like 9

I hear ya Sak ... I'm feeling suddenly quite feminine all of a sudden ... it this what they call our feminine side coming out ?

~

for you I bought this:

Ugly_Prom_Dress_0.jpg

• Like 9

for you I bought this:

~image snip

you are such a dear ... I need some more nu bra padding too, to fill that bustier .... now dye me blonde and we'll be very near to this ...

420_10151501836748165_1363910035_n.jpg

ravishing ... just add some lip hair in there ....

~

• Like 5

Here's a good starting place for those of you who discover your mid life hormonal changes are a bit more dramatic then you suspected :)

http://www.isna.org/faq/y_chromosome

• Like 4

Well, so far so good with me....I appear to have all the gender appropriate bits and am not growing any gender inappropriate bits.

• Like 5

Well, so far so good with me....I appear to have all the gender appropriate bits and am not growing any gender inappropriate bits.

It's not so bad, two heads are better than one! ^_^

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

You'd think that a vagina and the lack of a penis would be a dead giveaway.

• Like 3

My thoughts exactly, Dharma Warrior. Is there no sex education at all in China?

• Like 1

i'm thinking if this was a surprise to him , he most likely had the appropriate, for a male, external parts ? ... PLUS some unexpected internal bits?

Or he is extremely unobservant? 66 years............................................. and then he goes , Say Wut!*?

• Like 5

But remember this person has a rare genetic disorder that makes distinguishing gender far more difficult.

From the article:

Congenital adrenal hyperplasia is a group of inherited disorders of the adrenal gland that causes more male sex hormone to be produced.

The condition affects one in around 15,000 births and there is no cure.

Girls with CAH tend to have normal female reproductive organs but genitals that look male.

They may also have deeper voices, facial hair and may fail to menstruate.

All patients with the condition are tall as children but short as adults.

Girls with male-looking genitals will usually have surgery between ages 1 month and 3 months to correct the abnormal appearance.

My thoughts exactly, Dharma Warrior. Is there no sex education at all in China?

Considering the amount of Chinese people on this planet, it appears not.

• Like 1

scary thought

not that there is anything wrong with being a woman

but imagin if a woman of 40 suddenly started growing man part .... :D

some people just get in touch with their inner woman late in life

• Like 2

well I may not know everything, but I thought as the fetus develops the ovaries either drop down into testicles or stay where they are for true females???

So he may have had a BIG clue something was up by the fact he didn't find any balls to scratch in the morning, as we men tend to do.

• Like 5

well I may not know everything, but I thought as the fetus develops the ovaries either drop down into testicles or stay where they are for true females???

So he may have had a BIG clue something was up by the fact he didn't find any balls to scratch in the morning, as we men tend to do.

don't give away our secrets

• Like 5

:nw:

• Like 2

don't give away our secrets

:w00t: I had a very kind GF once that wasnt very quick witted, just for fun (but acting seriously) - I said I thought I could feel a tiny lump on one of them, and she kindly rolled them round and kneaded them very gently for quite some time (taking me seriously)

Man I enjoyed that one!! But- fool me once she said...

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

Guys don't just scratch their balls in the morning.....

:)

• Like 3

Guys don't just scratch their balls in the morning.....

:)

don't give away our all of our secrets ...

• Like 2

Itchy are they? They make some very good anti-fungal creams/powders for that problem.

Yeah, it does indeed seem a bit *odd* that this fellow didn't realize he was missing his testicles.

• Like 1

:w00t: I had a very kind GF once that wasnt very quick witted, just for fun (but acting seriously) - I said I thought I could feel a tiny lump on one of them, and she kindly rolled them round and kneaded them very gently for quite some time (taking me seriously)

Man I enjoyed that one!! But- fool me once she said...

gives me alot of ideas :D

Edited by Knight Of Shadows
  • Like 1

But remember this person has a rare genetic disorder that makes distinguishing gender far more difficult.

From the article:

[/size][/size]

oh. Thank You Lilly, i admit it, i didn't read the link :blush: wow, that would be hard to deal with.

• Like 1