Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

mysterious booming noises across Cornwall

Subsonicjourno

The same thing happened in Northampton. No where near Cornwall. The fire brigade and police were out but do not know where it came from. It has happened for a few days not but last night was the loudest.

• Like 2

Any clue as to what it is/was? Will be interesting to see if it gets reported again tonight. Is it just me or has there been a few odd occurrences happening lately?

• Like 1

Wow, that IS weird....

Must be the aliens again.

:alien:

http://www.piratefm.co.uk/news/latest-news/989102/cornwalls-mystery-boom/ mystery solved for the Cornish noises it seems

I'm still suspicious after reading about the U.S. incidents:
Bottom line: A mysterious boom shook buildings and created a loud sound in various cities in Alabama, Georgia, and Wisconsin. Earthquakes were ruled out for Alabama and Georgia, but for parts of Wisconsin, the booms were linked and associated with a minor quake. Government agencies ruled out aircraft or possible sonic booms, and there were no reports of gas explosions, possible meteors, or even a bomb explosion. For residents in these areas, the mystery remains.

My guess is that's related to the mystery millennial cycle. Millennium Cycles: New Paper Reveals Clear Solar Impact On The Climate 9000 – 6000 Years Ago

Do not know what these are yet! It was reported in the paper now although they are not rumbling noises, but they have been going on for about 2 weeks with a loud explosion each day, but these were all at night. It was thought the noises were from backfiring cars, but last nights actually shook our boat, it was far louder.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-22778858

Three "explosions" heard in the early hours of the morning in Northampton are being treated as unexplained.

Northamptonshire Fire Service investigated the separate reports in St Mary's Street, Castle Street and Silver Street but "didn't find anything".

Andy Gineikis, who lives nearby, said he heard a "loud bang" similar to a shotgun blast at about 03:30 BST.

• Like 1

http://www.piratefm....s-mystery-boom/ mystery solved for the Cornish noises it seems

That would explain it I hope, but not the ones in Northampton which are nowhere near Cornwall. Strange it all happened on the same night.

• Like 1

very strange! wonder if there is a connection?

That would explain it I hope, but not the ones in Northampton which are nowhere near Cornwall. Strange it all happened on the same night.

The loss of power to 900 homes is also a clue imv. It reminded me of the loss of electrics in aircraft in 'Bermuda-Triangle-like' incidents. Maybe a mystery force from the bowels of the Earth due to the mystery millennial cycle.

The loss of power to 900 homes is also a clue imv. It reminded me of the loss of electrics in aircraft in 'Bermuda-Triangle-like' incidents. Maybe a mystery force from the bowels of the Earth due to the mystery millennial cycle.

I do not have a clue what it is. I did notice the power went out in some areas, but the explosions have been heard for about 2 weeks during the day, but this does not mean there is a connection or the others were not cars backfiring. Just seems like an awful lot of backfiring cars lately!!

We were on the River Nene and did not see any loss of electricity around that area, but did hear the noise, as I said it shook the boats.

In the news it showed fire brigades and police all over the place and still can`t find anything.

Will see what happens tonight, we are still in vicinity.

I am not aware of any explosion stories with the Bermuda triangle and as yet no one has been reported missing. But hey! who knows!

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Thought I solved it, a bird scarer was stolen from a farmers field about a week back, but this would account for the electricity going out and surely the neighbour of the thief would have heard it the worse, but no one has said it came from next to then.

Just a thought!

• Like 1

Terrifying Video of the Mysterious booms in Indianapolis, USA – January 7 2013. The lights are lizard-birds who are just as scared as humans are imo:

Unexplained mystery booms rumble across lower Michigan (8th April 2013)

Conneticut: Mysterious 'boom' rattles Greater New Haven, shoreline area (19th April 2013)

Mystery Booms Heard Across the U.S. (Dec 2012)

I'm amazed! Since the Mayan calendar date of Dec 2012 there's been an increase in these mystery booms and quakes. I think that the mystery interplanetary force, the Fluid Force, is moving the plates from a reaction deep in the bowels of the Earth. They are probably being felt the world over.

Mystery booms continue in New York state (16th Mar 2013)

Bottom Line: A new type of earthquake is reaching the surface of the globe. New science is needed to explain the inner workings of the planet.

Yep, there's evidence of the effect in China too: Weird, smelly mystery foam oozes through cracks in Chinese streets (May 14 2013)

The latest I could find What Was the Mysterious Boom in Smyrna Tennessee Monday night? (June 5 2013)

post-94765-0-83399100-1370510781_thumb.j

Edited by RingFenceTheCity

Southern hemisphere too. Reports from Australia.

Terrifying Video of the Mysterious booms in Indianapolis, USA – January 7 2013. The lights are lizard-birds who are just as scared as humans are imo:

[media=]

[/media]

Unexplained mystery booms rumble across lower Michigan (8th April 2013)

Conneticut: Mysterious 'boom' rattles Greater New Haven, shoreline area (19th April 2013)

Mystery Booms Heard Across the U.S. (Dec 2012)

I'm amazed! Since the Mayan calendar date of Dec 2012 there's been an increase in these mystery booms and quakes. I think that the mystery interplanetary force, the Fluid Force, is moving the plates from a reaction deep in the bowels of the Earth. They are probably being felt the world over.

Mystery booms continue in New York state (16th Mar 2013)

Bottom Line: A new type of earthquake is reaching the surface of the globe. New science is needed to explain the inner workings of the planet.

Yep, there's evidence of the effect in China too: Weird, smelly mystery foam oozes through cracks in Chinese streets (May 14 2013)

The latest I could find What Was the Mysterious Boom in Smyrna Tennessee Monday night? (June 5 2013)

the video is fake, the sirens are justt put in to make the effect

Wow, I thought so. This is BIG news that won't go away. There'll be more and more bizarre incidents from lizard-birds to booms. A thousand years ago or more the Greeks and Romans were convinced of the existence of cryptid animals. This fits with the quake cycle of around 1500yrs or so. We'll have evidence of the flying lizards within a year or two I reckon. I wouldn't be surprised if the ahool of St.Ives was bleeting it's awefull car-alarm-like distress call again. Luckily I wasn't there, only back from Sunday onwards for a few weeks then I'll be moving back to sunny Sandhurst.

Naval gunfire and earth tremors ruled out as cause of Cornwall's 'mystery boom'

This one is good. Hear the rumbling booms here too:

Canada too. Listen to the car alarms going off!!

Published on Feb 19, 2013

Unexplained horrific booms sets off car alarms. Could it be a meteor related to the recent ones that hit Russia and a large one that passed close by Earth? Or something else? Unexplained sounds from the sky are common these days.

N.B. Canadian UFO sightings doubled in 2012

just gonna ask... what the fart is a lizard bird? :whistle:

just gonna ask... what the fart is a lizard bird? :whistle:

You really do not want to know...