Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Still Waters

‘Jellyfish UFO’ recorded on video in Peru

9 posts in this topic

A witness recorded video of a UFO over Lima, Peru on the afternoon of Thursday, May 30.

Christian Ubillus, a professional cameraman for Peruvian television network Frecuencia Latina Channel 2, recorded ten minutes of footage of the UFO, which was later aired on the network’s program 90 Segundos. The object was reportedly seen by several witnesses, and, as International Business Times points out, the UFO “was described as a ‘Jelly Fish’ and kept changing its shape.”

http://www.openminds...o-in-peru-1038/

2 people like this

Clearly it's just a bunch of balloons.

UFO let a shopping bag fly out the window.

Clearly it's just a bunch of balloons.

:tu:

It moves organically... very interesting, if they were just simple party baloons, I would think would have popped before that height.

2 people like this

Looks like a length of white paper or maybe balloons? Any how not your conventional UFO craft/plasma.

It moves organically... very interesting, if they were just simple party baloons, I would think would have popped before that height.

Okay, at what altitude is this object?

1 person likes this

Popped weather balloon? Sheet of plastic? Tarp blown of a lorry? Something similar anyway, defo not anything ET/UFO related. I cant even believe such a vid will make the local news. :no:

Maybe not much happens in Peru news and they need any story to sell a few papers.

Lastly some kids, heck even some adults - set off solar balloons for fun, maybe this is one that got high enough to pop and then was blown about in the upper air currents... whatever...

click to see the different types of solar balloons!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=solar+balloon&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=gFewUezBG4fUOIzBgaAO&biw=1280&bih=606&sei=hlewUdqzGseOOPXjgfAD

another plastic bag jellyfish UFO

PlasticBag.jpg

1 person likes this

Popped weather balloon? Sheet of plastic? Tarp blown of a lorry? Something similar anyway, defo not anything ET/UFO related. I cant even believe such a vid will make the local news. :no:

Maybe not much happens in Peru news and they need any story to sell a few papers.

Lastly some kids, heck even some adults - set off solar balloons for fun, maybe this is one that got high enough to pop and then was blown about in the upper air currents... whatever...

click to see the different types of solar balloons!

https://www.google.c...dqzGseOOPXjgfAD

I thought Peru had a pretty big drug trade moving through there could be wrong though, I say that in reference to them having nothing to put on the news. But again I could be wrong

1 person likes this