Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bilderberg 2013

Kowalski

Ring of steel is drawn around secret Bilderberg conference at exclusive hotel which will be attended by the Chancellor and Ed Balls

• Conspiracy theorists claim leaders use event to plot world domination
  • Anti-capitalists plan to descend on Hertfordshire when it starts tomorrow
  • Chancellor George Osborne, Ed Balls and other leaders have agreed to go
  • Jeff Bezos of Amazon and Eric Schmidt
  • Bilderberg Conference being held at the 5-star Grove Hotel in Watford
  • of Google will both be attending
  • 'Cyber warfare', 'U.S. foreign policy' and 'Africa's challenges' on agenda
  • List of 140 politicians, academics and businessmen only includes 14 women

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2VNbX7wYp

Bilderberg 2013: welcome to 1984

Relax: thanks to Goldman Sachs and other 'donors', this year's conference will be cost-neutral for Hertfordshire – despite the construction of the Great Wall of Watford

Both halves were worried about the funding for the gigantic security operation. The police assured sceptical residents that the conference would be "cost-neutral" for Hertfordshire, thanks in part to a "donation" from the conference organisers. This "donation" will have come, in part at least, from the Bilderberg Association, a registered UK charity that takes "donations" from BP and Goldman Sachs.

So, in a sense, the Herts police are doing charity work for Goldman Sachs. Which must be a comfort for the executives of Goldman Sachs attending the conference: the vice-chairman, a director and the chairman of Goldman Sachs International. They've got their charity team out patrolling, keeping the lenses at bay.

At one point in the meeting, during a tense exchange about contingency plans for dog-walkers, Rhodes let slip that Operation Discuss (the codename for the Bilderberg security operation) had been up and running for 18 months. Residents and journalists shared an intake of breath. "Eighteen months?" The reason for all the secrecy? "Terrorism".

After 59 years of Bilderbgerg guests scuttling about in the shadows, ducking lenses and dodging the news, that's the rationale we're given? The same rationale, presumably, is behind the Great Wall of Watford, a concrete-and-wire security fence encircling the hotel. As ugly as it is unnecessary, it looks like the kind of thing you throw yourself against in a stalag before being machine-gunned from a watchtower. Appropriately fascistic, you might say, if you regard fascism as "the merger of corporate and government power", as Mussolini put it.

The same threat of "terrorism" was used to justify the no-pedestrian, no-stopping zones near the venue. The police laid out their logic: they had "no specific intelligence" regarding a terror threat. However, in recent incidents, such as Boston and Woolwich, there had been no intelligence prior to the attack. Therefore the lack of any threat of a terror attack fitted exactly the profile of a terror attack. The lack of a threat was a threat. Welcome to 1984.

Taken from http://www.guardian....n-sachs-watford

Alex Jones has been covering this all week. I have to admit, I don't know much about the History of this group. Need to do some researching later when I get the chance. Anyway, what ya'lls thoughts?

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 2

Oh how I would love to be a fly on the wall at one of those meetings...

• Like 6

I know! Imagine all the crazy things you would hear....

• Like 1

I am surprised the media is covering this considering they denied it existed for the last 60 years. In fact, Bilderberg was only officially recognized as existing after 2006.

Why do the average citizens not know or care about many high level people from as diverse groups (including media mogels, internet CEO's (google, youtube, etc), European royalty, US politicians and heads of departments and European politicians) meeting in secret? Heck, they dont want people to know what they are doing and even who is invited. The list of attendees that was released raises some very important questions, but what about the secret attendees?

• Like 3

I am surprised the media is covering this considering they denied it existed for the last 60 years. In fact, Bilderberg was only officially recognized as existing after 2006.

Why do the average citizens not know or care about many high level people from as diverse groups (including media mogels, internet CEO's (google, youtube, etc), European royalty, US politicians and heads of departments and European politicians) meeting in secret? Heck, they dont want people to know what they are doing and even who is invited. The list of attendees that was released raises some very important questions, but what about the secret attendees?

I've been hearing the Amazon mogul Jeff Bezos will be there.

Check out: http://www.infowars.com/why-is-amazons-jeff-bezos-attending-2013-bilderberg-conference/

And Goldman-Sachs is funding this? Well, some of it. The wall and tower were built courtesy of the tax payers.

• Like 1

I've been hearing the Amazon mogul Jeff Bezos will be there.

Check out: http://www.infowars....erg-conference/

And Goldman-Sachs is funding this? Well, some of it. The wall and tower were built courtesy of the tax payers.

You can bet that Goldman-Sachs is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to bankers at Bilderberg.

As for secret attendees this Gaurdian article from last years Bilderberg highlights some people who attended and were not on the list, including Bill Gates and Mitt Romney.

You have to admit that such a cosy and secret setting for such powerful billionaires (who BTW on average pay less tax than you or me) is not a good thing for any society. The bankers present have recieved millions in bonuses after the trillion dollar bailouts that were largely the result of poor management (if not outright criminal intention) and are able to have secret meetings with the very same people who not only voted on the bailouts (politicians) but also those who reported on the bailouts (media).

No wonder there was a concerted effort to keep Bilderberg secret

• Like 2

Anytime the rich and powerful get together I wonder what is going on and a lot of times it isn't good.

Anti-terrorism zones, identity checks, feel for those that live there.

• Like 4

Edited by Kowalski

I know! Imagine all the crazy things you would hear....

"So how many people do you think we're freaking out right now?"

"Tons, but I try not to think about it. I'm just going to enjoy our spa day."

;)

• Like 1

David Rockefeller bilderberg 1991

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.

But the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march toward a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

'Oh and the spa here is pretty cool'

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 4

"So how many people do you think we're freaking out right now?"

"Tons, but I try not to think about it. I'm just going to enjoy our spa day."

;)

Doesn't really mesh with

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.

But the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march toward a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bank ers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

Unless of course he has a sick sense of humor and wants to go on record with a statement that is purely meant to be sensational.

It's hard not to be "tin-foil hat" when one of the most wealthy and controversial men in the world says something like that. Right from the horse's mouth. One world government, ruled by the banking elite.

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 2

Oh NOES, rich folks are talking to each other!

FYI, for those so interested in this top secret hush hush meeting, here's the agenda and a list of all participants.

http://www.telegraph...and-agenda.html

So you think our elected officials should be above the law?? There are reasons our founders made laws against them meeting foriegners in secret.

Doesn't really mesh with

Unless of course he has a sick sense of humor and wants to go on record with a statement that is purely meant to be sensational.

It's hard not to be "tin-foil hat" when one of the most wealthy and controversial men in the world says something like that. Right from the horse's mouth. One world government, ruled by the banking elite.

Yea especialy when folks like Jim Tucker, God rest his soul, has reported accuratly what these meetings have been about. Then watch what he reported happen every year.

• Like 3

So you think our elected officials should be above the law?? There are reasons our founders made laws against them meeting foriegners in secret.

I'm not seeing any on the list and frankly, elected officials meet with "foreigners" in secret all of the time and have been since the country was founded.

I think this is what you mean:

Article 2, Section 2, Clause 2, of the United States Constitution states:

“He (the President) shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur.”

Many Americans think, when they hear the word “treaty,” that it means a formal agreement of peace between two warring parties. But “treaty” is a much broader term which means, “A formal agreement between two parties in reference to peace, alliance, commerce or other relations.”

The Constitution limited the President’s power to make any kind of treaty or agreement on behalf of the country, regardless of how well-informed or “well-intentioned” that agreement was. But the Logan Act of 1799, took an even broader approach. According to the Logan Act, no citizen of the United States could discuss US business or problems with another country with the intent to influence the national policy of either country.

“Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

Taken from http://www.infowars.com/yes-we-do-have-a-right-to-know-whats-going-on-at-bilderberg/

• Like 2

I think this is what you mean:

Taken from http://www.infowars....-at-bilderberg/

I wonder if we could ever have a Bilderberg discussiont without someone quoting InfoWars?

Not to mention, if we really enforced the Logan Act, we'd probably need all of those FEMA camps just to house everyone who broke the damned law given that pretty much every international business deal by a major company breaks the damn thing.

I wonder if we could ever have a Bilderberg discussiont without someone quoting InfoWars?

Not to mention, if we really enforced the Logan Act, we'd probably need all of those FEMA camps just to house everyone who broke the damned law given that pretty much every international business deal by a major company breaks the damn thing.

So you see nothing wrong with Bilderberg? Honestly? A secret meeting with an unconfirmed agenda and attendee list? The heads of media meeting with bankers, politicians and royalty for sixty years to set policy independent from the voters and citizens of any country, and we are all supposed to trust that they are collaborating in the public's interest?

I guess that's why all the great leaders in history have expounded the virtues of secrecy and warned of people in power being too open........ oh wait.....

• Like 1

Oh NOES, rich folks are talking to each other!

FYI, for those so interested in this top secret hush hush meeting, here's the agenda and a list of all participants.

http://www.telegraph...and-agenda.html

You do realize that in the past many attendees have not been on the list of participants? You also realize that there is no way to confirm the agenda released is the actual agenda of the meeting?

Trust. We all have it, but we have to decide who is worthy of receiving it

• Like 3

But the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march toward a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

Rafterman: I would like to hear your take on that quote. Coming from someone who actually attends those secret meetings, how can you be anything but convinced it is something sinister?

• Like 2

I don't know if anyone knows who KRS One is , I don't really know his music but I like his philosophy.

Also like that he say's he stands with people like with Alex Jones , and that 's truth he's down with .

I think of words like his when i reflect on these meetings that go on concerning global agendas such as builders berg, which , the elitist like to place reason of doubt , so they can continue on to manipulate everyone , claim the meetings never occurred.

Edited by Reann
  • Like 2

my guess is it was about how to contain the info in the 2013 Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure from getting out too widely.