Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NSA Requests ALL Phone Records From Verizon

Dark_Grey

Raptor Witness, that's a chilling account. Do you think that some episodes of "gang-stalking" may be associated with things like sneak and peek? I realize that many claims are bogus, but there likely are a handful of legitimate cases. We're all treated like suspects now, so nothing would surprise me. :(

Edited by Detective Mystery 2013
  • Like 1

Do you really think the police can't walk into your home whenever they want? Warrants are easy to get if the cop is willing to tell a small lie.

Actually, they are afriad to walk into a house with out cause and a warrent. When they have those they come in force.

As I have said, the patriat act is unconstitutional. It gives the government to much power. All someone has to do is yell terrorist, and they can through in jail without trail. Obama did this with that film maker, he is still in jail.

Raptor Witness, that's a chilling account. Do you think that some episodes of "gang-stalking" may be associated with things like sneak and peek? I realize that many claims are bogus, but there likely are a handful of legitimate cases. We're all treated like suspects now, so nothing would surprise me. :(

The "War on Terror" is intentionally broad. It prevents the most important "hidden truth" from being communicated.

Write on the palm of your left hand, the following two words, "Every knee ..."

If you can guess what to write on your right, then you're in touch with reality at this point in history.

The "War on Terror" is intentionally broad. It prevents the most important "hidden truth" from being communicated.

Write on the palm of your left hand, the following two words, "Every knee ..."

If you can guess what to write on your right, then you're in touch with reality at this point in history.

Every knee shall bow. Do you think that gang-stalking plays a part in some instances, like the incident involving your shirt? Both the FBI and the KKK use(d) those strategies when they use surveillance on targeted individuals. It's rare, but it does happen.

• Like 1