Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal Activity While Pregnant

ohiounexplained

Has anyone had anything paranormal, spooky, or otherworldly happen to them while pregnant? Have read that pregnant women are more susceptible/sensitive to paranormal activity than others. Would love to hear your story for a film project I am making.

Yes, this lazy film wanna be comes to a paranormal forum and thinks, pregnant hauntings, I will coin that origin..... oh wait its been done a thousand times.

• Like 4

I remember hearing a story once about a woman who got pregnant and was having all sorts of problems, and it turned out later that she was being manipulated by a coven of witches. I don't remember what became of the woman or the child. It's been a long time since I heard the story.

I remember hearing a story once about a woman who got pregnant and was having all sorts of problems, and it turned out later that she was being manipulated by a coven of witches. I don't remember what became of the woman or the child. It's been a long time since I heard the story.

been done

• Like 1

been done

Are you sure? This story had the woman's husband in on it and everything.

What kind of paranormal activities are you getting OP?

Are you sure? This story had the woman's husband in on it and everything.

yep

• Like 1

Rosemary's Baby?

• Like 1

Has anyone had anything paranormal, spooky, or otherworldly happen to them while pregnant? Have read that pregnant women are more susceptible/sensitive to paranormal activity than others. Would love to hear your story for a film project I am making.

It remains to be proven. I think it has more to do with the origin of the ghost, a woman who may have died in child-birth or an angry masculin presence attached to the house than the fact that the woman becomes pregnant.

Good luck for your film project.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1

Rosemary's Baby?

;)

What kind of paranormal activities are you getting OP?

Would like to talk to women who have had anything supernatural/unexplainable happen to them while pregnant and then once they have given birth all "symptoms" disappear. Any strange activity whatsoever--hauntings, spirits, aliens, etc.

Yes, this lazy film wanna be comes to a paranormal forum and thinks, pregnant hauntings, I will coin that origin..... oh wait its been done a thousand times.

You are ridiculous and have no idea about who I am or what I've done. Since a pregnant haunting film/show has been done a thousand times, please link me, as it'll be great for my research.

Womens hormones are all over the place during pregnancy, causing lots of chemical changes that have a wide range or effects. Pregnant women are no more prone to paranormal activity than anyone else.

Trust me, my wife is pregnant.

• Like 1

Any woman who thinks she is experiencing anything paranormal during pregnancy should see a doctor immediately.

Considering the FACT than nothing paranormal has ever been proven, yet there are countless medical conditions to explain different phenomena, it gives to the importance of getting seeing a healthcare professional.

Even if you're the most staunch believer out there - please for the sake of your baby, get yourself checked out ASAP.

• Like 1

Womens hormones are all over the place during pregnancy, causing lots of chemical changes that have a wide range or effects. Pregnant women are no more prone to paranormal activity than anyone else.

Trust me, my wife is pregnant.

I'm pretty sure my wife was channeling a demon while she was pregnant. A demon that demanded sacrifices of chocolate, and Taco Bell. :w00t:

• Like 1