Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DHS insider - It's about to get very ugly

Jeremiah65

I enjoy a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone else.

I generally take them with a shovel full of salt and let them brew n the back of the brain.

Considering the "leaks" of the last few months...this is an interesting story.

Yes, it reminds me of the "My uncle is high up in the Government and he just called to say it's getting bad". I fully know this is likely "crapola"...but read it for yourselves.

A clip from article:

The details

“If anyone thinks that what’s going on right now with all of this surveillance of American citizens is to fight some sort of foreign enemy, they’re delusional. If people think that this ‘scandal’ can’t get any worse, it will, hour by hour, day by day. This has the ability to bring down our national leadership, the administration and other senior elected officials working in collusion with this administration, both Republican and Democrats. People within the NSA, the Department of Justice, and others, they know who they are, need to come forth with the documentation of ‘policy and practice’ in their possession, disclose what they know, fight what’s going on, and just do their job. I have never seen anything like this, ever. The present administration is going after leakers, media sources, anyone and everyone who is even suspected of ‘betrayal.’ That’s what they call it, ‘betrayal.’ Can you believe the size of their cahones? This administration considers anyone telling the truth about Benghazi, the IRS, hell, you name the issue, ‘betrayal,’” he said.

Read the full article here

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/55749

For me...it's just something to say...."hmmm" over and file it away with the other "uncle" stories. But...you never know.

I have little doubt the wheels are turning at an exponentially accelerating rate. I think we all have seen this coming...like the light of a train when your car stuck on the tracks...except the train is speeding up and not trying to stop.

My Libertarian mind has just not been able to conceive the end game...or the why. It seems to me that history has proven time and again that the human livestock produce better when under the guise or illusion of liberty and freedom. Human cattle do not produce well when in direct captivity...this is fact. Just look at North Korea.

Perhaps there is an outside threat we just can't conceive yet and they need to roll up the sidewalks and fence in the borders...I really have no clue and have a hard time imagining the benefits of clasping shackles on the producers of this or any country. Makes no sense to me.

Naive I guess.

Perhaps it is all about this...

Really don't know.

Something is odd these days. Can't fully wrap my brain around it or put my finger on it...just a gut feeling "something wicked this way comes"...

Yeah I know...but I said I love a conspiracy theory!

Take it for what it's worth and if it gnaws at you like a splinter in your mind...feel free to share it.

• Like 6

I have no doubt everything said here is true. A department that only operates inside the US buying billions of rounds of ammo? NSA taking all the phone recordings of every person in this country, TSA now operating damn near everywhere, DHS buying targets of children and pregnate women for training exorsizes called "dont hesitate", several obvious flase flag operations, FBI shooting people in the back of the head and 6 rounds in the chest in "self defense" ect ect ect......

Then you look at how this administration is treating whisle blowers. I think your gut feeling is right on.

• Like 5

Well, for me...I have issues with the premise because I can't figure out what the "end game" would be.

If the world is all about wealth and the power that wealth brings...then you need productive drones to work and make the things that produce wealth.

If tyranny and slavery are on the table...that seems counter intuitive. Human beings do terrible in captivity. I always assumed that was the reason we were given larger fields to work and graze in...so the fences and cages were just out of sight.

I dug this up on another site and there I made a similar post. One of the responses came back with the idea of depopulation and tossed in some heavy religious overtones.

The depopulation idea as he (they) stated was basically that with the rapid advancement of robotics and automated systems...we don't need so many laborers any more...so...since they can't find productive work and have little else to contribute...they become "useless eaters"...and will need to be eliminated. That was kind of scary to think about seeing as it has a firm dose of logic threaded into it.

The religious thing...I can't say yes or no to.

I am a spiritual person, I read all the theology and philosophy I can get my hands on...and I do agree...we have become a very ugly, selfish and downright wicked civilization. Is the time to pull the plug rapidly approaching? I don't know. I have felt for years that the only way to fix this world is to flush it all away and start over...a total reboot. Perhaps if we got slapped back to the stone age...we might get it right this time. Sadly, lust, greed, gluttony, envy, vainpride, anger and sloth appear to be a part of our DNA...I don't know if we can ever be rid of those in all the survivors...

Maybe this really is what needs to happen...new beginnings anyone?

cataclysm-883479_zpsf068bfcc.jpeg

• Like 1

Well, for me...I have issues with the premise because I can't figure out what the "end game" would be.

If the world is all about wealth and the power that wealth brings...then you need productive drones to work and make the things that produce wealth.

If tyranny and slavery are on the table...that seems counter intuitive. Human beings do terrible in captivity. I always assumed that was the reason we were given larger fields to work and graze in...so the fences and cages were just out of sight.

I dug this up on another site and there I made a similar post. One of the responses came back with the idea of depopulation and tossed in some heavy religious overtones.

The depopulation idea as he (they) stated was basically that with the rapid advancement of robotics and automated systems...we don't need so many laborers any more...so...since they can't find productive work and have little else to contribute...they become "useless eaters"...and will need to be eliminated. That was kind of scary to think about seeing as it has a firm dose of logic threaded into it.

And people call me paranoid.....

:)

Honestly, I think a lot of this about the DHS is fear mongering by the government to keep everyone "in line". But, who knows...

• Like 2

The reason for government collecting all manner of private information is rather like the reason for a dog licking himself--because he can.

The various federal agencies must justify their existence, and data collection helps do that. Of course they would rather keep it secret, but can't keep it forever.

Sad state of affairs.

Have a good weekend everybody. :tu:

• Like 1

There is no doubt that they intend to do some serious depolulating. They talk about such things all the time. Thats why the UN gives China awards for thier brutal one child policy.

• Like 1

And people call me paranoid.....

:)

Honestly, I think a lot of this about the DHS is fear mongering by the government to keep everyone "in line". But, who knows...

I hope you are right. I dont think you are, but I do hope so.

They claim that all of this Big Brother stuff is for our safety and security. So, getting all phone records will help more than sealing our borders? That doesn't pass the smell test. I think that many conspiracy theories are nonsense, but the scores of Orwellian events, during the past few years, convince me that our leaders want something akin to a police state for the "free" countries while we lecture the totalitarian countries for using a hammer rather than a scalpel. We had actionable intelligence on both 9/11 and Boston. Red flags were ignored during the days leading up to both events. The signs were obvious to amateurs, but they were discounted. Now, the disasters are used to treat all citizens like terrorists, but it's obvious that real terrorists won't plot their acts on cell phones, and it's unlikely that they'll post their plans on "The Terrorist Blog".

• Like 2

Obama is pulling all the strings and when they get caught he pass's off to somebody else and say I did not know this bull crap obama

• Like 1

It's funny to watch them all stumbling over themselves and each other, as they try to distance themselves from section 215.

The entire lousy piece of legislation should be repealed yesterday, but 215 has been under fire before, but Congress failed to restrict or repeal 215, for 11 years now. It is an infection on a free society.

But it is funny, though most serious too. :gun:

• Like 1

all those productive drones ever did was rearrange various atoms..

..we can do all that without "the drones" now

see where all this is going