Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rescue dog creates amazing paintings

Still Waters

Throughout history, dogs have constantly impressed humans with their intelligence.

From guiding blind people around to sniffing out criminals, they are able to turn to a variety of tasks with ease.

And as these astonishing pictures show, two-year-old Arbor is following in that proud tradition.

http://www.dailymail...eds-pounds.html

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Still Waters

• Bendy Demon

• Simbi Laveau

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm...ok.

While they are certainly quite colorful I guess I just fail to see how a few smears of paint made by a dog are any different from the other "paintings" which also consist of smears of paint slathered on by other animals.

Wonder if I should teach my cat to paint?

Edited by Ryu

Ummm...ok.

While they are certainly quite colorful I guess I just fail to see how a few smears of paint made by a dog are any different from the other "paintings" which also consist of smears of paint slathered on by other animals.

Perhaps the difference is the money raised for these painting is going to charity.

I've never seen a dog use a brush like that ,and his stuff actually looks like he outs thought into it. Seriously . I would buy one .He's cute too .