Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Investigations in Multiple Languages

Ortegutz

Has anyone ever attempted to hold Investigations in laguages other than English or more than just English? It seems in areas where there were large populations of Immigrants in the past, the best way to trigger a response would be to use the language most likely used in the area. Such as French/Creole in Louisiana, Spanish in the South west, even Native american language around Colonial areas. I know a couple of languages (basic but not totally fluent) and was thinking about trying them out to see what would happen. What is UM's thoughts, ideas, and opinions?

This is my First Post so please,,,be gentle :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ortegutz

• s33ker

• Occult1

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome to UM. :st

Do you mean to try your language skills on us or

in your locale.

Sorry I meant in my locale like during EVP sessions and what not in order to possibly trigger different responses.

Welcome on the Unexplained Mysteries boards,

You can try but you've got to be in the right area and speak the right languages. Even then you might not get anything. That depend if there is any activity going on. But it might not be pointless to do so.

Simple phrases such as Salut comment ça va? in French or Hola ¿cómo estás? in Spanish could perhaps stirr something.

Good luck. :)

Edited by sam_comm