Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Updated] China - Man killed Alien

S2F...the answer is still NO :no:

• Like 1

I agree it is faker than a fake, but at least you can tell its a female.

Isn't that the truth!!!!

No pics no proof, whoops :blush:

This man is advertising his photo and "kill" across the internet and tabloids because? Oh right, no one was taking him seriously - can't imagine why :whistle:

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 2

Don't think he would get a job in the Movie special effects Industry,what an awful looking fake alien.

• Like 1

I agree it is faker than a fake, but at least you can tell its a female.

And appears to be carved out of soap. :D

• Like 1

erm... how does the OP know thats what the article says? All I see is strange little boxes grouped together in 4's with numbers in them??? (Firefox user)

All I could read was - the article was written by: "Sum Dum Chik" :w00t:

Just hope RocketSwitch doesn't read this, we will have 18 pages of why he believes its not faked :innocent:

• Like 3

Just hope RocketSwitch doesn't read this, we will have 18 pages of why he believes its not faked :innocent:

I dont think its possible for one poster to continue a thread for 18 pages on their own......the wrist will give way eventually :w00t:

• Like 1

OK a UK link with better pics..Looks like its made of tripe... note the attention to detail between its legs

"Police issued a statement saying the rather unconvincing figure at the bottom of a chest freezer was, in fact, not another life form but high quality rubber. 'The alien purported electrocuted and discovered by a man in Binzhou is a high quality imitation,' the Jinan Police posted on their Sina microblog. 'The body is made up of high quality rubber.'

Undeterred by the police attempts to pour scorn on the possibility the alien is real, Chinese bloggers are busy trying to connect the Shandong alien to a purported UFO siting in Hubei province"

http://www.dailymail...near-house.html

Whew Im glad the police cleared that up for us before the thread got out of hand!!

Wait a minute tho, could it be Chinese misinfo agents saying its just a fake? :whistle:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

erm... how does the OP know thats what the article says? All I see is strange little boxes grouped together in 4's with numbers in them??? (Firefox user)

All I could read was - the article was written by: "Sum Dum Chik" :w00t:

I think someone with a username like "Hsun" would know...

• Like 2

I think someone with a username like "Hsun" would know...

ha what a 'dummy' I am, didn't even pay attention to that, but yes it would make sense lol!

They have even made the alien look Asian!!

Now for your scary news of the day ! By opening that link with the photo you have all been infected by a very dark virus ! And any min now a To-Go delivery of Egg rools will be hitting your front door step !

Be careful ! Very careful ! :nw:

it's not playdoh, glistens too much.

It's just sprayed with cooking oil :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Hi,

Saw this article on a major Chinese news website.

It says, a man from Shandong Province saw 5 aliens by the Yellow River, and managed to kill one.

http://news.sohu.com...378531967.shtml

He's out numbered five to one . They didn't attack him,and he kills one .

Yup ,that sounds about right .

I swear that's pan fried mochi .Let's eat !

Argh, bugger me Simbi - now I crave that :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Argh, bugger me Simbi - now I crave that :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

You and me both . I tell ya,its mochi . Glutenous rice in sticky dough form . It's unmistakable .

*flails*

Want a recipe ?

I have the rice flour in the house though ...

http://momofukufor2.com/2010/06/yakimochi-grilled-mochi-recipe/

• Like 1

You'll probably have to install the Chinese character set on your computer from your windows disc....that should solve the problem

• Like 1

You and me both . I tell ya,its mochi . Glutenous rice in sticky dough form . It's unmistakable .

*flails*

Want a recipe ?

I have the rice flour in the house though ...

http://momofukufor2....d-mochi-recipe/

Thanks for the recipe, just saved that in my bookmarks. Never made it before, but now I have to try it out :P Cooking new things is always interesting :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1