Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Happened to Us?

veejay

Hello, everyone.

I've been seeking answers re: this experience for years. I'd really like to find/read a similar experience. Any insight, reference or direction would be appreciated. Well, here's my experience:

It was Feburary or March 1997. I'd just leased a new apartment. My cousin offered to help me move by driving the U-Haul van I'd rented. We loaded everything up, got in the van, and starting driving to my new apartment. It was less than five miles away. We came to a complete stop at a four-way intersection with a red light in which you can turn right on red. My cousin went into the turn, meaning, he started to turn the steering wheel to the right. We were just laughing and talking as usual. Then, in a blink of an eye, we were on a totally different street in front of a house. He still had his hands on the steering wheel, turning the van. He immediately applied the brake to prevent us from hopping a curb and going into the yard. The van was positioned in middle of this street as if we had actually turned--had we not come to a stop, we would have driven straight into this house. We looked at each other, in a state of shock and then proceded to the new apartment, totally confused.

That's it. I really want to know what happened to us.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• veejay

• Ever Learning

• Ashotep

• freetoroam

We were just laughing and talking as usual.

Lack of concentration.

were you futher along on your preplanned route or did you just appear on a random road?

I think this is the third time ive heard of this happening to people on um, all three times its been two people in the car. wish you all could talk about it and see if theirs more parts of your experience that match up.

Edited by Armchair Educated

Does seem strange and haven't a clue what happened. Did you have any weird dreams after that? Any marks on your body you couldn't explain?

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the replies. We were not further along, we were actually back in the neighborhood we came through on a street we passed before coming to the intersection. I didn't even think to look for any marks on my body or anything, and I haven't had any dreams about it or that I think could be related to this experience. Thank you, I'm going to read around some more and try to find similar experience posted here.

interesting, when you appeared in the previous place you had driven were you driving at the same speed? is there any other details that you thought might of been weird? hair standing on end or any pressure felt in your body?

Well, were just begining to turn from a complete stop at the red light. So, we were moving but I'd say we were going less than 5mph. In front of the house, the van was positioned like we had completed the turn. He was starting to accelerate, but stopped. It was like the van was picked up and sat in the middle of the street. I don't recall feeling any different.

Of course you were abducted by aliens.

Someone please move this thread.

• 1 month later...

Of course you were abducted by aliens.

Someone please move this thread.

I agree. Aliens.

or you weren't paying attention.