Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Truth About Revelation 14:12

Ben Masada

Bluefinger,

I think the bible, except for a couple of books,

was meant to have broad appeal

and be understood on multiple levels,

i.e. according to a reader's readiness.

The exceptions stated are personal,

owing to the fact that neither numerology

nor Jewish rituals particularly interest me.

Moreover, insofar as Mystic Crusader

was referring to Exodus,

I sympathize for much, is not most, of that book

primarily serves as example of depravity.

Peace.

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 1

A law does absolutely no good if people twist it around to make themselves unaccountable to it.

Agreed. However, a law depends on many things. A law isn't a living document and therefore must be revised or else it will cause undue harm and/or conflict. Take a law in North Dakota, for example. There is a law that says that it is illegal to shoot an 'Indian' from a covered wagon. Back during the days that the law was imposed, there was probably a good reason for it. It has nothing to do with our current opinions on it. It is what it is. However, such a law no longer applies because the very context for which that law was established is no longer applicable.

Let's go to the Mosaic Law. The Law was established when the Levites were the established priests, sacrifices were possible (because a temple existed), and no king was yet established. If you read 1 Samuel through 2 Kings, you'll see things drastically change, all the way to the point that the temple is destroyed, the priesthood restricted, and conditions set to where certain commands could not be obeyed (such as sacrifices and offerings.)

It wasn't wrote to please you either, but for the benefit of society.

It wasn't for the benefit of just any society. It was written for the benefit of the Israelites. 10 tribes annexed themselves from Benjamin and Judah and were later exiled to God-knows-where. The second temple that was built wasn't visited by God's Spirit until Jesus came (or never if you ask a Jew.) It isn't as cut and dry as you are trying to make it out to be.

The problem with your approach is that laws must be followed. To the 'tee.' And that creates legalism. And that creates resentment among those who are not perfect. And it creates pride among those who can or do follow the laws. Legalism is not beneficial to any society. Not even the Jews. Christianity has made that argument for 2,000 years now. And now you are insisting that everybody become legalists?

For me being an atheist and having to defend one of your own commandments (One I believe in the meaning of), is just plain ludicrous, My anger in this case is justified.

You are not defending my commandments. How can you support legalism and at the same time criticize God for asking His people to enforce His commands? Either you are legalist or the laws are not cut and dry. You can't have it both ways. It is letter of the law or spirit of the law. And from experience, nobody likes a legalist.

Agreed. However, a law depends on many things. A law isn't a living document and therefore must be revised or else it will cause undue harm and/or conflict. Take a law in North Dakota, for example. There is a law that says that it is illegal to shoot an 'Indian' from a covered wagon. Back during the days that the law was imposed, there was probably a good reason for it. It has nothing to do with our current opinions on it. It is what it is. However, such a law no longer applies because the very context for which that law was established is no longer applicable.

Let's go to the Mosaic Law. The Law was established when the Levites were the established priests, sacrifices were possible (because a temple existed), and no king was yet established. If you read 1 Samuel through 2 Kings, you'll see things drastically change, all the way to the point that the temple is destroyed, the priesthood restricted, and conditions set to where certain commands could not be obeyed (such as sacrifices and offerings.)

It wasn't for the benefit of just any society. It was written for the benefit of the Israelites. 10 tribes annexed themselves from Benjamin and Judah and were later exiled to God-knows-where. The second temple that was built wasn't visited by God's Spirit until Jesus came (or never if you ask a Jew.) It isn't as cut and dry as you are trying to make it out to be.

The problem with your approach is that laws must be followed. To the 'tee.' And that creates legalism. And that creates resentment among those who are not perfect. And it creates pride among those who can or do follow the laws. Legalism is not beneficial to any society. Not even the Jews. Christianity has made that argument for 2,000 years now. And now you are insisting that everybody become legalists?

You are not defending my commandments. How can you support legalism and at the same time criticize God for asking His people to enforce His commands? Either you are legalist or the laws are not cut and dry. You can't have it both ways. It is letter of the law or spirit of the law. And from experience, nobody likes a legalist.

I said I was defending one of your commandments, thou shall not kill (Which is a man-made law in just about every country on this planet). Don't you think that the ten commandments(the things that where supposedly wrote on stone) should take precedence over everything in the bible?

Yes, laws must be followed , that is why they are called laws. Thou shall not kill, thou shall not steal, thou shall not commit adultery are all laws that are still practiced in just about every country on this planet (Whether linked to the commandments or not). If people don't follow those laws society breaks down and suffering increases. Common sense laws, the only ones that are needed from the commandments. You've made it all about the first commandment.

You talk about creating pride? There is nothing that will create more pride than being classified as gods chosen country/race/religion.

I said I was defending one of your commandments, thou shall not kill (Which is a man-made law in just about every country on this planet). Don't you think that the ten commandments(the things that where supposedly wrote on stone) should take precedence over everything in the bible?

Yes, laws must be followed , that is why they are called laws. Thou shall not kill, thou shall not steal, thou shall not commit adultery are all laws that are still practiced in just about every country on this planet (Whether linked to the commandments or not). If people don't follow those laws society breaks down and suffering increases. Common sense laws, the only ones that are needed from the commandments. You've made it all about the first commandment.

You talk about creating pride? There is nothing that will create more pride than being classified as gods chosen country/race/religion.

The transcendental world is of course in total agreement with you here!

From the completely unique work "Toward the Light":

".......

All warfare is against God's Will and is in conflict with the laws of the Light, and it benefits neither one nor the other warring nation

to call upon God's assistance as supreme war lord; any supplication to God to bless the armaments or to bless the armies, so that

under His leadership they may gain victory over their opponents, is therefore a blasphemous prayer.

Any conception of God as war lord or war leader must be rooted out, since all bloodshed, all destruction, all subversion is completely

irreconcilable with the nature of God. Again and again God has sought to lead human beings to a complete understanding of love for

their neighbours and respect for all that belongs to them. Time and again ever since the dawn of history God's emissaries have

proclaimed to human beings: "You shall not kill, nor take by force, nor rob, nor plunder!" But so far the appeal has been in vain, human

beings have not yet been able to free themselves from the primal urge of brutish self-assertion through violence to the detriment of their

fellow human beings. So long as the individual members of the nations of the world do not unite and strive toward mutual peace and

forbearance, so long as human beings cannot with complete faith in God's Fatherliness and Justice place everything in His hand and

with trust submit to His leadership, so long as the will of the many is not one with His Will, so long can bloodshed, violence and war not

cease, and so long can the hope for peace not be victorious on Earth.

Human beings must overcome the influence of Darkness, overcome hatred, curses, envy and lust for power through belief in God's

existence and by trusting His guidance, rather than through prayers for help to crush their enemies and opponents by acts of violence

for God never hears and never answers such prayers.

If it could be conceived that an entire people were united in complete trust in God and in the absolute certitude that no evil arising from

ambitious, envious or rapacious neighbours could befall them, then even the most evil of designs would fall to the ground, since it would

be lost on so unanimous and complete a faith. But where can such a people be found? Humanity is still in its infancy, and centuries or

millennia may pass before full understanding of such an unshakeable relationship of trust between God and human beings can be attained.

......."

Cheers

And just to again hammer and chisel the message home, here's a further warning against warfare from

the transcendental world:

“…….

Thus, all warfare is rooted in Darkness and is brought about by the mutual intolerance of the various nations,

which in turn can be attributed to the lust for power of the leaders and the rulers. If the human will for evil

thus calls forth fighting and destruction and a war begins, the nation that initiates the hostilities must bear

the responsibility for the war of aggression as well as for the war of defence forced upon the other nation and

its allies, regardless of the forms that the war may take.

And so long as the attacked nation limits itself to the defence of its country, of its rights, the aggressor will

continue to be in the wrong. But the moment the defender extends the hostilities to the territory of the

aggressor in order to attack rather than to defend, both sides must share the responsibility for whatever

takes place from the moment the border into enemy territory is crossed. (The same laws apply if the battles

are fought at sea or in the air).

Any person - civilian or military - who praises, defends and glorifies war in writing or in speech, instead of

evoking aversion to this deed of Darkness and enlightening his fellow human beings on the degradation

and brutishness of war, is himself placing a heavy burden of responsibility on his shoulders and must,

having ended his earthly life, render a detailed account to God of the motivations for his actions.

…….”

Cheers

PS!

".......because Gandhi was right when he asked “What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless,

whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?”;

(From 'Veterans Today' forum).

Edited by Djeminy

You were not defending one of the commandments. Perhaps a rabbi's words 2,000 years ago are more authoritative:

"“You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire." (Matthew 5:21, 22 ESV)

You interpret 'thou shall not kill' however you want, but you don't even care about what it really meant. The commandment was thou shall not murder. That was implied. The spirit of the commandment 'thou shall not kill' was 'don't murder.'

Laws must be followed. But they must also be interpreted and revisited because society changes. I agree that 'don't murder' is universal and unchanging though.

I never made that claim.

You were not defending one of the commandments. Perhaps a rabbi's words 2,000 years ago are more authoritative:

"“You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire." (Matthew 5:21, 22 ESV)

You interpret 'thou shall not kill' however you want, but you don't even care about what it really meant. The commandment was thou shall not murder. That was implied. The spirit of the commandment 'thou shall not kill' was 'don't murder.'

Laws must be followed. But they must also be interpreted and revisited because society changes. I agree that 'don't murder' is universal and unchanging though.

I never made that claim.

Do not murder is what you are implying it implied. It is possible that kill and murder where used in the same meaning.

And your wrong about me not caring, One of my grandmothers was killed right about the time I was born (She was strangled with a noose) Within the past year a friend of mines daughter was killed in a drive by in Las Vegas, my heart broke from seeing him devastated. I still feel bad for him. I also grew up about 10 minutes away from Compton, CA in North Long Beach during the height of it's crime waves, every time someone dies, family members hearts are broken, leading to full time depression. There is always revenge killings. As of now, the area I used to live in is a complete fear zone, normal people are afraid to leave their houses, or walk down the street.

I personally apply thou shall not kill to not just killing humans, but all life, human, animal and plant life. I know that we have to kill to eat. But we shouldn't kill more than needed to survive. I'd have to be very hungry, bordering on death before I killed anything.

Ever hear of the show whale wars? By killing they are creating division.

You should also watch a movie called Boyz-n-the hood, that movie pretty much sums up my feelings.

Oh, a quote from you:

Edited by Mystic Crusader

Do not murder is what you are implying it implied. It is possible that kill and murder where used in the same meaning.

That was exactly what I was getting at. I think you may have been misinterpreting me this entire time.

And your wrong about me not caring, One of my grandmothers was killed right about the time I was born (She was strangled with a noose) Within the past year a friend of mines daughter was killed in a drive by in Las Vegas, my heart broke from seeing him devastated. I still feel bad for him. I also grew up about 10 minutes away from Compton, CA in North Long Beach during the height of it's crime waves, every time someone dies, family members hearts are broken, leading to full time depression. There is always revenge killings. As of now, the area I used to live in is a complete fear zone, normal people are afraid to leave their houses, or walk down the street.

I am really sorry for the losses you have suffered and the fear that your neighborhood was put under. I can't imagine the kind of terror you guys lived in.

I didn't say you didn't care about murder. I was implying that you didn't care what the original author meant when he said, "thou shall not kill."

I personally apply thou shall not kill to not just killing humans, but all life, human, animal and plant life. I know that we have to kill to eat. But we shouldn't kill more than needed to survive. I'd have to be very hungry, bordering on death before I killed anything.

Ever hear of the show whale wars? By killing they are creating division.

I have not heard of it. Sorry. I agree that we shouldn't kill more than we need to survive. Hubris is a hard lesson for humanity. Has been for thousands of years.

You should also watch a movie called Boyz-n-the hood, that movie pretty much sums up my feelings.

Oh, a quote from you:

Roger that. And I don't know what you were trying to imply by requoting me.

An excerpt from the Speech of Christ - from the same work as above:

I speak to you of some of our Father's laws.

" From our God and Father you have all received eternal life; upon all has He bestowed a spark of His own flaming Being that you, through numerous earthly existences, and of your own free will, may make your way forth out of the Darkness towards Light and purity.

But our Father compels none to accept His gift. This I say to those who in their doubt of God’s perfect justice have cursed Him, have cursed the One Who out of the fullness of His love and compassion has made you all His children. Know you, those who have done this, that your curses are dead and powerless; for never do they reach their high object. The moment conceived or uttered, they are obliterated by our Father’s strong Will; for were they not, then would they crush and destroy the sender. And you who curse rather than give thanks, know also that at the end of your earthly existence you may freely choose to complete the journey to the distant goal or to revert to the Paternal bosom whence you havesprung. Should you choose to continue your journeying in the face of adversity, then shall our Father’s blessing be with you that you may never again go astray. But I tell you, that as yet have none chosen to return to the Father’s bosom; for who amongst you would freely allow their existence to be ended for eternity when each, by a determination of will through prayer to our Father, can find the strength to reach His Kingdom of Glory?

Hear my words! For I say that do you lack the will to live, then need you neither fear the gift of eternal life — for no one compels you!

Step by step, each lifetime upon the Earth brings you forward along the path, save you go astray; for if you do, then must you endure many earthly lives to atone for your errors and sins before you can again move onwards towards greater perfection. This I say to those who without restraint succumb to the many temptations of the Darkness. And this I say to all who allow themselves to be guided by lust for power, by hatred and by envy; to all who neglect to strengthen their resolve for the good, who neglect to ask for our Father’s help. For do you strive not against evil but follow your own unclean desires, then of a certainty can you never be victorious.

Yes, hear my words! For I tell you that do you not strive against evil, against the temptations of the Darkness, then shall you bring about much needless suffering for yourselves; for each must atone in full for that which they sin. But will you not put right your wrongs—for no one compels you to do right—then will you cease your progress towards the Light and the Home, and through many lifetimes upon the Earth will you remain at the same place. For no advance is possible for those who of their own free will turn away from truth, from purity and from righteousness. This I say to those who in foolish arrogance will yield not, will acknowledge not that they have erred and sinned.

Yes, truly must all atone in full for all that they have sinned; for my death upon the cross as Jesus of Nazareth lessens not in the least any human guilt of sin; my death atoned not for your sins, and my sufferings cannot deliver you nor save you from sin and Darkness; for had I, as Jesus of Nazareth, been able to pray for help for our eldest brother then would death upon the cross never have been my lot. This I say to all, that you listen not to false interpretations nor cling to false hopes.

Yes, hear my words and forget them never! For I tell you that each of you shall reap the good or the evil seed you have sown.

But know that all that your spirit has gathered through its many earthly experiences will never be taken from you, however often you may go astray, however much you may sin. For the goal of your journeying lies ahead and no road leads back. Yes, though your acquired knowledge and experience reaches not your earthly consciousness, you may be certain that all that has been acquired by your spirit remains in its full possession when it has been delivered from the earthly body.

Master your thoughts! For every thought, however fleeting, is recorded by the swift vibrations of the Light or of the Darkness, and all must bear full responsibility for any evil their thoughts may bring about.

This I say to all, that you know that by your thoughts you influence one another to do good deeds or bad; and that every thought sooner or later shall return to its source: the good thoughts draw Light to you and give peace and joy; the evil thoughts draw Darkness, bringing much grief, for the evil that you wish upon others will without fail turn upon yourselves.

Yes, hear my words! Be mindful of your thoughts and be the masters of them! For each thought bears its good or its bad fruit; and when it ripens then must you yourselves reap the fruit your thoughts have borne.

Let evil thoughts never turn to deed! For you must all account in full for your every action. Do you sin against the earthly laws, then must you yield and acknowledge your wrongs; then must you endure the penalties prescribed under the laws of your society, for then have you fully atoned for all that you have transgressed.

But would you evade the responsibility that is yours, would you deny your wrong-doing, would you accuse another of your own sins, then know that though you may escape earthly justice, never will you escape that of Heaven. For our Father follows you, His eye sees all, His thought knows all, and when your life upon the Earth is ended, then will He require account of any evil you have done. Then must you answer in full to Him as to why you let your evil thoughts turn to deed. And He releases you not until all has been considered and answered, for there shall be no progress for you, nor shall you be able to begin a new life upon the Earth before you have acknowledged your errors, before you have repented of your sins.

Yes, hear my words and forget them never! For I tell you that you shall all give full account of your actions, and in your earthly lives to come each of you must endure the very grief and the misery that such evil deeds have brought upon others. Of a certainty, each wicked act committed by you must turn against you!

Know also that do you good to others so as to gain only advantage for yourselves in this or in future lifetimes upon the Earth, you but deceive yourselves; for selfishness is of the evil! Only good deeds born of the merciful love and compassion of your hearts will draw the Light toward you, will dispel the Darkness and lighten your journey.

Guard your tongues and weigh your words! I tell you that all shall account fully for every word improperly spoken. Let not harsh, condemning, unjust or false words pass your lips; for they will accuse you and reveal the cruelty and deceit in your hearts.

I tell you truly: act with honesty and in justness always, for then will you harm none but bring only good to others and to yourselves.

Allow not anger to possess your hearts! From anger arises only hatred and from hatred comes cursing, and you must never curse anyone; for the curses you utter will but bind yourselves, and for long times will they stay your progress towards the Light and the Home. For have you cursed others, then must you undergo many earthly existences until you have learned to bless those whom you once cursed.

Yes, hear my words and forget them never! I tell you: curse not, but love one another as brothers and sisters that peace and love may abide forever amongst you!

Shorten not deliberately your days on the Earth! For thereby do you but create far greater suffering than had you patiently borne your earthly burdens. Yes, would you attempt to free your spirit by a death of your own choosing then must you in your thoughts suffer without cease the agony and dishonor you desired to evade. In gloom and solitude, far from those you love, must you in your thoughts live over and over again that which you sought to escape; for by taking your own life3 never can you free your spirit and thought. By your destructive deed do you bind the spirit for long times, and the thought neither ceases or is released until the day and the hour is come that was ordained for the death of your mortal bodies.

This I say to those fearful, weak and faint of heart, and to those who hope that by taking their own lives they can evade the consequences of their transgressions or unwise deeds. And this I say that you may know of the agony you create for yourselves by taking your own lives.

Yes, hear my words and forget them never! Be neither fearful, weak or faint of heart but place your trust in our Father, then in His compassion will He give you the needed help.

Take not the lives of others! For do you this, then will you for long times stay your progress towards the Light and the Home; indeed, then must you often remain at the same place through hundreds of earthly existences, for you cannot advance until you have saved from sudden death as many human beings as you have slain or have caused to be sent to their deaths.

Yes, hear me all! Give ear and heed my words! For I tell you that nothing is more evil than to destroy life; nothing stays your progress as do the devastating and degrading wars waged amongst you; no greater abomination is there than that of nation rising against nation, of brother slaying brother. For be mindful that you have all the same Father, mindful that He gives to all the same infinitude of love. But when you wage war and kill one another, then does He turn from you, then does He grieve for you.

This I tell you that in your wars you implore not our Father for assistance, for He hears you not. And neither pray that He bless you or your arms that you may overcome your enemies, for never will He give you His blessing that you may the better plunder, persecute and kill.

Yes, truly: do you wage war upon one another then thank Him not for your victories nor reproach Him for your defeats4 For our Father is not a god of wrath and vengeance. Neither is He fickle, saying to some: “Thou shalt not kill!”, and to others: “Go forth and kill!”. His commandments concern all, for to Him are you all equal. And through me He calls out to you: “Take heed and beware that you kill not, beware of hatred and of envy, of strife, of war and of enmity; be mindful of all the evil about and amongst you!”

Yes, hear me, mankind! Inscribe in your hearts my words that you may remember them ever! Neither neglect to pray our Heavenly Father enlighten you that you may understand to the full the guilt they bear who awaken strife and enmity among you; the blame they must bear who send thousands upon thousands of your brothers into battle, to suffering and death!

Yes, hear me, for I tell you: live in peace and forbearance with one another, befriend one another and extend to one another the hand of brotherly accord so that everlasting peace may prevail over

all the Earth! For if all act upon these, my words, then will our Father be with you, then will His Thought guide you, His hand support you, His strength and His blessing be with you in all your works."

Cheers

Edited by Djeminy

Here is a comment to the above speech of Christ, elaborating further on the taking of life and its consequences:

".......

Therefore, while they are yet on Earth all should seek to repent of their errors, of their sinful and criminal thoughts and acts, and in remorse ask forgiveness of God as well as of their fellow beings before their earthly lives close. Much grief and suffering will thereby be prevented. The guidance of the conscience should be heeded closely in all aspects of life, for the more the conscience is disregarded, the more difficult it becomes to follow its advice, its admonitions and its warnings. By yielding to their own desires, their own base inclinations, human beings increase the number of their incarnations.

There is one provision under the Law of Retribution none can avoid except the youngest of human spirits, not yet able to respond to their conscience. Applying to the spiritual ego of humans and the Youngest and Eldest alike, this provision requires that all who commit acts of murder or in some other way cause loss of life of fellow beings, must, in a subsequent incarnation, save from sudden death the same number of lives taken. (See above post).

However, this provision can be applied in different ways. Those judged and penalized under earthly law have nothing more for which to atone. But since God's law requires that those who kill must in later incarnations save lives, anyone already punished under earthly law will comply with this provision through an act of love, giving them the protection of God so that they emerge unharmed from the perilous task. Not so for those who have evaded earthly justice. They are protected neither by the guardian spirit nor by God during attempts to save other lives. They never escape some form of harm, such as death, maiming, prolonged illness, burns, or the like. In other words, they must atone for past crimes with their own lives or with bodily suffering. Thus God's Law of Retribution can in certain cases require a life for a life; however, the earthly courts of law have not a similar right. (See speech of Christ, page 125: 3.)

Those who as earthly rulers, military commanders, or leaders of the people are indirectly responsible for the loss of great numbers of lives during wars and uprisings or through death penalties, can expiate their guilt in subsequent incarnations by saving a large number of people from impending catastrophe, for example through action to avert man-made or natural disasters, as inventors making safe otherwise dangerous occupations, or as scientists who find ways to prevent or control the diseases that are such a scourge to mankind in so many ways. God Himself ensures through this provision the correct balance between the human lives lost and those lives that in compensation are to be saved from premature or painful death.

The last two means of atonement apply only to the Youngest and partly to the Eldest, since human spirits clearly possess not sufficient spiritual powers to act as inventors or scientists in life on Earth.

......."

Cheers

Ben: Just as to categorize the Jews as "Christ-killers" is Anti-Semitism. (Acts 2:36)

]CAT: That's a pretext. Do not feign to speak for the Greek with the quote above.[/b]

I am not. I am speaking for the Jews.

]Your so introducing the derogatory term is impertinent. [/b]

Promoting prejudice isn't pardoning it.

Oh! I got it! To promote the slander that the Jews killed Jesus is not prejudice but to defend the Jews from the slander that they killed Jesus is, right? Worse than that: It is racism.

Ben: As the NT demonstrates an act of vandalism to use a Jew in the person of Jesus to preach against his own Faith which was Judaism.

]CAT: You resent Jesus' message of love? Your animosity is more detrimental [/b]to your said faith. Are you here to convert Christians or recruit mercenaries?

No, I resent the Christian slander that the Jews killed Jesus which is a lie when the Romans were the ones who did it.

Ben: Sorry but I am not a Muslim.

]CAT: Neither are those to whom you derisively equate a Muslim.[/b]

I have never attributed a Muslim doctrine to Christianity. So, I don't know what you are talking about.

Ben: To insist on the claim that Jesus was not married is an evil disservice against Jesus himself who spent 3.5 years of his life hanging around with 12 guys and calling one of them his beloved. This is akin to homosexuality and Jesus was not one.

]CAT: That any "one of them [was] his beloved" is your fabrication, [/b]since the Son of God takes no personal interest in any sexuality. Spare me more lies, as they solely become the Prince of Deception.

The lies are not mine but of the NT that throughout the gospels refer to John as Jesus' beloved disciple. You ignore them because you don't read your own Bible. Start with John 19:26. Therefore, fabrication of the gospels, not mine. Besides, Jesus was not "the son of God" but a Jew just like anyone else. Son of God is too Greek to be Jewish. Have you ever heard about the Greek myth of the demigod? It was the son of a god with an earthly woman. Jesus was Jewish and in his Faith which was Judaism there is no such a thing.

Edited by Ben Masada