Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lilly

Bear and Wolf BFFs

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Awwwwwwww that cheered me up...I have a toothache and sat here grumpy trying to take my mind off it... That was brilliant and cute.. The little bear even playful with the dude holding the camera...

Glad they remained friends... The fox and the hound would be green with envy lol

There was another video on the same page you posted, to the right hand side about the baby wolf... I thought what the hey, I'm here now may as well cheer myself up all the more !!

Edited by Beckys_Mom
1 person likes this

I think that is perfectly natural... I loved it.

That bear cub is the most adorable thing, Thanks for sharing. :tu:

Yeah, there are some pretty cute animals videos there. I received the link in my e-mail, thought I'd pass it along.

1 person likes this

I read depressing news all day and it only takes one nice animal video/nice news story to pick me right up.

1 person likes this

I read depressing news all day and it only takes one nice animal video/nice news story to pick me right up.

It's amazing how the simplest things in life that can calm us down and make us feel good again.... I could watch those kind of videos all day..

1 person likes this