Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nowsheflies

Need Opinion of Experienced Investigator

5 posts in this topic

Hey all, I sort of have an issue in the paranormal group I'm in and I'd just really like to talk to someone who's experienced in this field. The thing is, I'd be more comfortable discussing it in a PM. This is not about evidence or anything like that, more like a group dynamic issue. I'm also not trying to be vague, I just don't want to air any dirty laundry, so to speak. If anyone could lend and ear I'd really appreciate it.

I've found some of the bigger groups ,have members who act elitist.Not all of course,but its a common issue I think . It turned me off . Just my two cents .

Well, There is no real expert here.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well, There is no real expert here.

I don't think it's about being a ''real expert'' but having experience in paranormal investigations and knowing the dynamic of a group and the various issues and problem that can arise sometimes.

Edited by sam_comm

Yeah, I wasn't looking for an expert in anything, especially since there really can't be experts in the paranormal! Just someone who's been in a group for a while that wouldn't mind maybe advising me on something.