Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Luciferianism

Etu Malku

Lucifer means Light Bringer/Dawn Star. Valon Tuojana means Light Bringer in Finnish. Other than that nothing. I just like the Finnish language. You seem to be upset by people relating your Luciferianism with the Abrahamic Lucifer. Obviously you can see where someone might make that connection. Lucifer-Luciferianism. I'm just saying to avoid confusion, controversy, and pre-judgment of you beliefs why not refer to your religion in a different way? I'm not saying your obligated to change for others, but you can't be surprised when people mistakenly identify Luciferianism as Satanism by another name. While the belief systems are markedly different, many people won't look past the surface of the names.

Perhaps they're bent on offending Christians or something more sinister?
  • Like 1

I probably couldn't change the word association by myself, the Luciferian Order is too vast and many at this point. But, I can attempt to educate people.

That said, the particular Order that I am in is The Herald of the Dawn and we work with the Roman Mercury as the perfected Lucifer.

Dunno if that helps anyone :unsure: ?

I like this thread, I got the chance to read and learn something about Luciferianism....Good stuff and I might add interesting.

• Like 2

Just finished listening to this...Wow! :o

I definitely need to do some research into this....

Thanks for posting this. :tu:

I too need to research a lot of what he shared, he knows so much , and there's lot's there to figure out , it's all there. I've looked into some of what he shared before, like over a course of time information comes to me and i search things in a more in-depth way than just brushing it off as a lot of people do . I think when people don't bother to figure things out that pertain to who exactly influences societies , that's when people become acceptable to manipulation..

• Like 1

I probably couldn't change the word association by myself, the Luciferian Order is too vast and many at this point. But, I can attempt to educate people.

That said, the particular Order that I am in is The Herald of the Dawn and we work with the Roman Mercury as the perfected Lucifer.

Dunno if that helps anyone :unsure: ?

Papa's suggestion about the use of Finnish (a beautiful language, but hard to learn) terminology is interesting. I'm the person who questioned your use of "Lucifer" towards the beginning of this thread (jokingly confusing it with "Luther"), if only because of the obvious prejudicial reactions and understandable misunderstandings the word "Lucifer" can provoke.

As for the Roman Mercury, is this an emulation/simulation of his properties and talents, or is this "old school" worship of him as a deity (or demiurge)? Do ancient gods function as objects of worship or as symbols representing values or abilities. I'm surprised--I don't know why, since I know so little about it---that 'Luciferians' would dip into the Greco-Roman pantheon for inspiration. My crude comparison is that, when I go swimming, I'm not conscious of any reference point in the annals of Neptune- or Poseidon-lore. How exactly are you engaged with--do you 'work with,' in your words--Mercury? This whole thread is fascinating, but I ask the same question of my fundamentalist Christian friends: How exactly are you 'saved' by having Jesus as your 'personal Lord and Savior?' What's the mechanism? I call this the issue of spiritual physics; what does one do to appropriate one's god/symbol/savior? As a mystic Christian I have pretty "loose" understandings of this things, and am not invested in dogma. I'm curious about what Merc does for/with/around/within you and your brother and sister Luciferians.

• Like 1

Papa's suggestion about the use of Finnish (a beautiful language, but hard to learn) terminology is interesting. I'm the person who questioned your use of "Lucifer" towards the beginning of this thread (jokingly confusing it with "Luther"), if only because of the obvious prejudicial reactions and understandable misunderstandings the word "Lucifer" can provoke.

There doesn't seem to be too many negative reactions outside of the Judeo-Christian paradigm.
As for the Roman Mercury, is this an emulation/simulation of his properties and talents, or is this "old school" worship of him as a deity (or demiurge)? Do ancient gods function as objects of worship or as symbols representing values or abilities.
We don't worship any deities, other than our Higher Self. So, Mercury and any other deity would be used as an archetypal structure.
I'm surprised--I don't know why, since I know so little about it---that 'Luciferians' would dip into the Greco-Roman pantheon for inspiration. My crude comparison is that, when I go swimming, I'm not conscious of any reference point in the annals of Neptune- or Poseidon-lore.
You'd be surprised what is inside your unconsciousness that references Leviathanic archetypes . . . enabling them to step forward into the consciousness is the trick though.
How exactly are you engaged with--do you 'work with,' in your words--Mercury?
You would have to be an adherent to the Herald of the Dawn to know 'exactly' the hows & whys behind Mercurius Consciousness. Briefly the process involves ritual and embracing Mercury in all his forms.
This whole thread is fascinating, but I ask the same question of my fundamentalist Christian friends: How exactly are you 'saved' by having Jesus as your 'personal Lord and Savior?' What's the mechanism? I call this the issue of spiritual physics; what does one do to appropriate one's god/symbol/savior? As a mystic Christian I have pretty "loose" understandings of this things, and am not invested in dogma. I'm curious about what Merc does for/with/around/within you and your brother and sister Luciferians.
A thread such as this succeeds only because of intelligent members as yourself, asking the right questions.

"Mercury is Lucifer, in alKhemia (spiritual alchemy) Mercury is the pure, white fire in heaven, the ‘spiritus' which gives life. Lucifer is the impure Mercury, the morning star fallen from a golden heaven, descended to earth and presented in all humans. Lucifer can be said to be Mercury mixed with impure elements. Lucifer represents our consciousness, the numerous psychological complexes we have that clouds our pure consciousness . . . our Mercurius Consciousness.

Mercury's light appears to us as Lucifer, distorted by impurities, what the alchemist calls ‘red sulfur' and is traditionally the devil but in reality is an illusion because it is a distorted image of Mercury. These impurities are the blackness that veils our true light being." - excerpt from 'The Book of Mercury' ©Herald of the Dawn 2013

• Like 1

I too need to research a lot of what he shared, he knows so much , and there's lot's there to figure out , it's all there.

I agree research is wise and so helpful...The more we read up on other faiths and ways of life, our knowledge grows and we hold more understanding than ever... It doesn't mean we must change beliefs, no, it means we just learn new things... Doing that sort of thing can become interesting...

I was raised in Christianity and the catholic church demonised the name Lucifer.. We all thought of satan..etc etc... But when we go at it using our own minds, we benefit more, and see there is so much out there that we never taught at ( in my case ) Christian school, because we were limited to one faith and only one..To the catholic school teachers claim, all you needed to know about was Christianity and nothing more....

• Like 1

Isn't Lucifer associated with Venus - The Morning Star?

Isis is associated with Venus and later on they renamed her to be "The Moon Goddess", and that's why some refer to Lucifer as a Female.

There are so many different perspectives on this.

• Like 1

Isis is associated with Venus and later on they renamed her to be "The Moon Goddess", and that's why some refer to Lucifer as a Female.

Then they should call her - Luci ...Sorry couldn't resist. :P

• Like 1

It's funny researching this subject, I ran across some interviews with Marilyn Manson. I never paid much attention to him or is music, but listening to him speak, I really liked him, and it revealed a highly intelligent man.

I like luciferianism. It reflects a lot of musings I have had myself.

• Like 1

Then they should call her - Luci ...Sorry couldn't resist. :P

Actually, in some cases female Luciferians close to others will be referred to Lucy's and males Lou's :rofl:

It's funny researching this subject, I ran across some interviews with Marilyn Manson. I never paid much attention to him or is music, but listening to him speak, I really liked him, and it revealed a highly intelligent man.

I like luciferianism. It reflects a lot of musings I have had myself.

Same with me, not a fan of his work but found him to be intelligent, although MM is a card holding Church of Satan member and not a Luciferian. Edited by Etu Malku
  • Like 1

Actually, in some cases female Luciferians close to others will be referred to Lucy's and males Lou's :rofl:

Same with me, not a fan of his work but found him to be intelligent, although MM is a card holding Church of Satan member and not a Luciferian.

What I gathered from the interviews was the levey sort of bestowed his title in satanism to him because of his views.

What I gathered from the interviews was the levey sort of bestowed his title in satanism to him because of his views.

There is controversy about the degree levels and their attainment in the CoS. Without a model to go before, I think Anton did a very good job in most respects. But, I am not and never was a CoS member so I really cannot comment for them.

Let's see if I got this right: Lucifer is not a being. Lucifer is the light of the individual human mind. There is no channeling from beyond the self in Luciferianism. There are no other gods and no God in Luciferianism. The whole thing takes place within each person. This sounds a lot like science of mind or something like that.

Let's see if I got this right: Lucifer is not a being.

Not that I know of.
Lucifer is the light of the individual human mind.
Very poetic of you . . . "Lucifer is the Principle of Compassion for Life and Creation, the Light born in the Womb of

Darkness" (Book of Lucifer: Herald of the Dawn)

There is no channeling from beyond the self in Luciferianism.
Channeling? Self? I'm not certain how you arde defining these words.
There are no other gods and no God in Luciferianism.
Depending on your understanding of 'gods', there are other gods in Luciferianism, and you are One of Them in the making. Apotheosis, Autotheism, and our favorite term Itheism.
The whole thing takes place within each person. This sounds a lot like science of mind or something like that.
Neuroscience is interesting to us but only in its ability to command the objective universe. Psychology is important as well, being that some theoretical psychologists have helped to open up conscious awareness towards our subjective universes.

Channeling? Self? I'm not certain how you are defining these words.

Channeling would be information from beyond the individual. Self would be the individual.

Depending on your understanding of 'gods', there are other gods in Luciferianism, and you are One of Them in the making. Apotheosis, Autotheism, and our favorite term Itheism.

Self created god of the self.

Neuroscience is interesting to us but only in its ability to command the objective universe. Psychology is important as well, being that some theoretical psychologists have helped to open up conscious awareness towards our subjective universes.

Once this god is created it then influences the objective universe to fulfill the subjective god/self or is there some kind of Buddhist-like objective to complete other human beings? I mean is that what the community is for--helping others in general or just those with the aspiration to become a god?

I'm not sure people can be helped in general, so then maybe Luciferianism is esoteric without an exoteric component, or do they teach an exoteric doctrine then initiate into the esoteric aspect?

Channeling would be information from beyond the individual. Self would be the individual.

Gotcha!
Self created god of the self.
More along the lines of our highest most perfect Self, the non-dualistic singularity some of us call the Monad, upon reflection on itself it is then dualistic, and the "Fall" in frequency continues until this lower self becomes material. In essence the lower material self that we are now is the result of the higher Self's creation, not the other way around.
I'm not sure people can be helped in general, so then maybe Luciferianism is esoteric without an exoteric component, or do they teach an exoteric doctrine then initiate into the esoteric aspect?

Not exoteric really, there are no 'doctrines' or universally separated knowledge to be known outside of understanding the objective universe (that which is under the principles of physics). Each of us works towards separation from the OU and expanding their subjective universes (that which is not under the principles of physics).

In some Orders such as mine, we 'believe' there is a logos-type essence referred to as our Dæmon (Platonic) which is the go-between our physical being and our Monad . . . a guide per se (e.g. Guardian Angel).

Each person seeks to create their own paradigm and enter into it becoming the god of said paradigm (as are all gods).

Gotcha!

More along the lines of our highest most perfect Self, the non-dualistic singularity some of us call the Monad, upon reflection on itself it is then dualistic, and the "Fall" in frequency continues until this lower self becomes material. In essence the lower material self that we are now is the result of the higher Self's creation, not the other way around.

Not exoteric really, there are no 'doctrines' or universally separated knowledge to be known outside of understanding the objective universe (that which is under the principles of physics). Each of us works towards separation from the OU and expanding their subjective universes (that which is not under the principles of physics).

In some Orders such as mine, we 'believe' there is a logos-type essence referred to as our Dæmon (Platonic) which is the go-between our physical being and our Monad . . . a guide per se (e.g. Guardian Angel).

Each person seeks to create their own paradigm and enter into it becoming the god of said paradigm (as are all gods).

That's close to a perfect answer, thanks. There is a time when everyone needs a go-between; it's best to establish that link. What that link actually is could be argued about between religions, but I don't have a religious point of view to argue. I see a lot of similarities though.

• Like 1

I just have one question. They say the bankers and richest family... of the world

worship demons or devils etc.

And that they want to enslave the world to their will..

with getting rid of cash and implanting microchips in everyone...

A lot of people think they worship Lucifer.

But as I researches some Satanist Sites.

Like Temple of Set.. they seem to stand against enslavement of humanity...

and talk about freedom....

Also I see most organized Christian Religions..

seem to brain wash their subjects to be slaves...

Sub Serviant to the organization..making the church rich, slaving for them.. and say It's God's WIll..

or they say.. you must except enslavement...

because it's prophecy and God Will..

I don't buy that.. I think the bankers and organized religions are in kahoots..

trying to enslave everyone to their will..

and call it prophecy or Gods plan etc....

So no one stands up for Freedom... that's what i have come to conclude...

Also I saw some independent Santanists online..

who practice alone..

and they agree.. on the freedom, Individual..

self empowerment thing...

I believe in freedom, and self empowerment...

but I don't use dark imagery or rituals in my meditations..

But all the spooky stuff is not really what it's all about either way right??

thanks for any reply I get on this subject

• Like 1

I just have one question. They say the bankers and richest family... of the world

worship demons or devils etc.

And that they want to enslave the world to their will..

with getting rid of cash and implanting microchips in everyone...

A lot of people think they worship Lucifer.

Of course, this is the huge idea that is promoted; that there is a secret society called the "illuminati" and they believe in Lucifer and want to slave the world. People believe it because it makes life more fun (even though it may be scary to some) and because it reaffirms their believe in their religion (mostly Christian or Muslim).

What they don't do however, is question whether or not the information is actually ACCURATE about this so-called "secret" illuminati that everyone seems to know about.

By the way, doing more research. Everyone seems to know about the "illuminati" because in the 1800's the Pope shut down the Bavarian sect of the Illuminati because they were TEACHING people things and I guess the Pope saw it as a threat and shut them down (that specific sect) and called them "devil worshipers" to keep others away. Illuminati means "Enlightened Ones" and they were trying to spread light/wisdom so that people can become free from whatever was limiting them but they weren't aware of.

Now, I am NOT saying that there aren't secret materialistic groups out there that wants to control the world, because there are, but "Illuminati" is not the name of their group (or groups), that is just a popular name so that's the name they use to hide behind. That's why you have all these rapper trying to be cool saying their "illuminati" now, or using Satanic imagery to get attention and cause controversy.

But as I researches some Satanist Sites.

Like Temple of Set.. they seem to stand against enslavement of humanity...

and talk about freedom....

Some Right hand Path religions (such as Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, etc.) will probably say that this is just a deception that they are using, but think, does that really make sense? If you want to enslave people the last thing you should be doing is talking about freedom at all. You know what they say: The best slaves are the ones that don't know they are in their chains.

Also I see most organized Christian Religions..

seem to brain wash their subjects to be slaves...

Sub Serviant to the organization..making the church rich, slaving for them.. and say It's God's WIll..

or they say.. you must except enslavement...

because it's prophecy and God Will..

Not only is slavery God's will, but if you are a good enough slave, you get to go to "God's " heaven in order to praise and worship forever. This is a privilege from the all-so-loving God except that if you don't do whatever he commands, he threatens hell. "God gave free-will" is a common phrase for people to say , but they never mention how "God" imposes on free-will by threatening hell. Yes, Fear is the perfect way to keep people being obedient (and that's true whether we are talking about spirits or other humans!)

Also I saw some independent Santanists online..

who practice alone..

and they agree.. on the freedom, Individual..

self empowerment thing...

Satanism may be a bit "selfish", but it makes sense that something based on "selfishness" will be promoting the importance of being yourself, an individual, in other words personal freedom and empowerment. Most people assume that selfishness means you must be mean to others or not care about others. This isn't true. Selfishness just means that you are mostly focused on yourself but that doesn't mean that you are mean to others or don't care about others at all.

I believe in freedom, and self empowerment...

but I don't use dark imagery or rituals in my meditations..

But all the spooky stuff is not really what it's all about either way right??

The "dark" imagery is basically about rebellion. It is rebellion to those in these religions of control. It is to make people question their beliefs and to hopefully go past their fears. The "dark" rituals are a gimmick to make yourself feel powerful and free.

Using magic symbols considered to be dark and powerful like black candles or upside down pentagrams will make someone feel different and free.

Satanism is about selfishness. It is self empowerment, becoming who you want to be and doing what you want. To spread Satanism is to promote freedom and individuality because that creates the space for self-empowerment - doing what you want and becoming who you wish to be (the basic principles of Satanism).

Now, Luciferians are a bit different than Satanists because Luciferians focus more on the collective (humanity at large). Luciferianism is about spreading enlightenment/wisdom so that people can have more freedom to choose who they wish to be and be an individual.

In other words, to put it simply, Satanists can just focus on themselves and live for pleasure and encourage the individuality while Luciferians would enjoy their lives too but will spread much knowledge to help others to become individuals.

• Like 2

I guess in an indirect way

technically someone would say I'm a satanist or luciferian...

I am about the self.. self empowerment.

and improvement and freedom....

But I don't go into the whole being dark and evil thing..

or follow any set path.. or group.

In essence I am Wizard... i read and aquire wisdom..

then use it to my benifit...

But instead of trying to take advantage or use others..

i try to teach them what I learn.. etc...

Society and mainstream religion frowns upon dressing in black or wearing

inverted pentagrams..

Oh but if Tony Robbins.. with a shiny smile..

says the self empowerment if from being one with God..

then it's not satanism....

then self empowerment and getting rich...

is no longer evil..

but a guy dressed in black and demonic symbols around him..

teaching the same.. yes they would not listen ...

Funny thing is some churches try to say Tony Robbins is evil lol

He is awesome.. and really shows you how to tap into your full poetential..

and manifest your will and desires?

and what is wrong with that ?

As long as there are no adverse effects on other's... there is nothing wrong with that.

I guess in an indirect way

technically someone would say I'm a satanist or luciferian...

Well, they are two different things . . . you are one or the other.
I am about the self.. self empowerment.

and improvement and freedom....

But I don't go into the whole being dark and evil thing..

or follow any set path.. or group.

Lucifer = Light . . . evil is subjective, the concept has nothing to with Luciferianism and everything to do with morals and ethics
In essence I am Wizard... i read and aquire wisdom..

then use it to my benifit...

But instead of trying to take advantage or use others..

i try to teach them what I learn.. etc...

Your Wizardness should invest in 'spellcheck' . . . just saying!
Society and mainstream religion frowns upon dressing in black or wearing

inverted pentagrams..

Oh but if Tony Robbins.. with a shiny smile..

says the self empowerment if from being one with God..

then it's not satanism....

then self empowerment and getting rich...

is no longer evil..

but a guy dressed in black and demonic symbols around him..

teaching the same.. yes they would not listen ...

Funny thing is some churches try to say Tony Robbins is evil lol

He is awesome.. and really shows you how to tap into your full poetential..

and manifest your will and desires?

and what is wrong with that ?

Tony Robbins is a Luciferian . . . oops, sorry Tony!
  • Like 1

Actress Lucy Liu must be a goddess then lol

• Like 2

Well, they are two different things . . . you are one or the other.

Lucifer = Light . . . evil is subjective, the concept has nothing to with Luciferianism and everything to do with morals and ethics

Your Wizardness should invest in 'spellcheck' . . . just saying!

Tony Robbins is a Luciferian . . . oops, sorry Tony!

Well yeah I use a lot of the stuff Tony Uses and it works.

I also use my own methods...

I am all about self empowerment and manifesting my goals...

I do have a dark side in dark poetry art etc.

But I don't worship or follow any group.

Even with Tony's stuff I take what I like and use it..

must with other concepts of incantations

meditation etc...

And yeah Tony Robbns bascially could be a Luciferian..

he's a really good teacher...

• Like 1