Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
preacherman76

Just when you thought NY couldnt get any

16 posts in this topic

Freedom of speech?

2 people like this

Why do people think the government has to get involved in everything??

I mean really...

1 person likes this

Wow. I have pretty much always used my own name or a derivative of my own name but I have no problem with others being anon whatsoever. In what land do these wannabe lawmakers think they live?

If the fine people of NY could start some recall petitions that would be super...

4 people like this

I honestly can't fathom how a man who is so publicly pursuant of so many completely outrageous, and sometimes unconstitutional, things can even hold that office.

2 people like this

Its no wonder that NY is experiencing the great migration of people leaving the northern blue states, with all their taxes and unions and liberal policies and sometimes unbelieveable laws, for more economical citizen friendly southern red states. It has been compared to the great flood of people heading west in the early 1900 century. Arizona, Texas and Florda head the list of places where a better quality of life is waiting for people who are basically burnt out on the cost of living, liberal government regulation, over the top taxation, unemployment and of course the freezing winters.

The story goes, a family in, lets say New York State (as an example) sells their over valued home for $300K, moves south, buys a comparable residence for $180K, and banks the difference for a nest egg. The number, already in the tens of thousands, continues to grow. And don't forget, its a lot warmer down here. I guess my point is, pppppfffffffttttttt to NYand all its stupid rules.

So y'all come on down and enjoy a nice, ice cold 48 oz. slurpee.

2 people like this

http://www.cbsnews.c...nline-comments/

Unfreakin real. I seriously need to leave this state.

But Preach, it's to help the chirrins. Don't you love chirrin?

But seriously, if someone in NYS government wants to know who posted something anonymously, cant' they just check with the NSA?

7 people like this

Freedom of speech?

You can not put this, please provide your real name, email address and shoe size in future. Thankyou.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

You can not put this, please provide your real name, email address and shoe size in future. Thankyou.

Do you have to include the size underwear you wear, too?

Edited by Kowalski
4 people like this

Cyber bullying? Possible intention. Tracking individuals ideologies and discouraging political dissent a more possible intention. No matter which way this is asinine. And does this apply only to websites operating out of New York or any websites accessed in New York which is all of them? If so, how would Saru in Scottland be compelled to comply here on UM not that he even has the time or capability to filter only new yorkers to do so? Or maybe this is just for those sites that allow for anonymous commenting without a login. Jesus Christ New York **** of everyone's business!

3 people like this

Do you have to include the size underwear you wear, too?

No, thats classed as bullying.

But i do think it should be optional.

2 people like this

Bill would eliminate derogatory, anonymous web posts

Maybe some people should grow a thicker skin? Why do we feel the need for the government to get involved in this? If someone is experiencing Cyberbullying on a forum board, they should go to the moderators of that board. This is not the government's domain.

5 people like this

Cyber bullying? Possible intention. Tracking individuals ideologies and discouraging political dissent a more possible intention. No matter which way this is asinine. And does this apply only to websites operating out of New York or any websites accessed in New York which is all of them? If so, how would Saru in Scottland be compelled to comply here on UM not that he even has the time or capability to filter only new yorkers to do so? Or maybe this is just for those sites that allow for anonymous commenting without a login. Jesus Christ New York **** of everyone's business!

$50 and the problem is solved:

7f8fe_a98312_fake-id_2-rodney.jpg

Please note, this is one we made earlier, you can choose your own photo, if you like.

1 person likes this

:lol:

1 person likes this

This is to prevent bullying? Really? What I'd like to know, what do they do to prevent real bullying in schools? I honestly don't have a clue, but I'm guessing, nothing...or next to nothing. Yeah, this is to prevent bullying. Right. Dictators never like a free flow of information.

1 person likes this