Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fallen Angels

MONICAMAS

I don't argue..I'm not here to convert anybody, however Jesus states " Angels do not marry nor are they given in marriage"

I admire your passion btw. I wish more had it.

Are you aware that the Bible states there is a book that has yet to be opened and Enoch says that God has secrets that not even the angels in heaven knows.How do we not know the angels may be able to marry one day?

Jesus spoke a little about this , Angels don't have a gender, there is no marriage and they don't give birth, there not created with reproductive organs. You could think of them like divine robots with free will. Sex doesn't come into it, its about created value ( we are the children, they are the servants in the masters house ) , jesus being born sinless, a true son of God was quick to remind them of this at times, humans being of a higher created capacity with more potential than them, so of course if your close to being a true son or daughter of the Father the angels will marvel at you at those times, all of creation will! Like saint Francis the animals will respond to you, nature, even the weather will respond and resonate with you, I think most of you have experienced aspects of this at times..you wil be at one with creation, yet because of the fall we became created below creation, below the angels.

This is very similar to what an angel described to me.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2493&showentry=26230

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

Are you aware that the Bible states there is a book that has yet to be opened and Enoch says that God has secrets that not even the angels in heaven knows.How do we not know the angels may be able to marry one day?

the book given to John by an angel in his revelation perhaps?..the one that " tastes as sweet as honey in the mouth but turns bitter in the stomach" ( that it does..) the full truth that is given at the end of times??. Prophets make mistakes, they still have the burden of original sin ( unlike Jesus who was born sinless), Even Paul struggeled with this original sin in his refrence about the laws in his members at war with the law of his spirit..wretched man i am....A prophet who makes a mistake is called the least in heaven ( what a difficult lonely life they must have have), still what is known to the prophets is only there level of revelation, there not all knowing about everything..and they certanly have and at times will make mistakes. Jesus was ministered to by the Angels after his fast and temptation.But since he was ministered to by the Angels and being the true Son of God i would hold him as the authoritive word over any other..

In the upper heavens there is no need for the physical side of marriage to reproduce for angels or humans. There is a unity of the souls being spiritually in love, harmony and peace that are with each other. Like the phrase walking with God, you can also walk together with others.

Fallen angels did become part physical since it is said they did have children to women called Nephilim before the flood of the bible. They became a different type of angel then the powers,archangels,etc after their fall. They are mentioned throughout the scriptures. I would say they rebelled for different reasons since they exorcised free will, some had lust, some wanted earthly dominion over regular humans and maybe even some just wanted to have their soul become more like man's by coming into the physical realms since man was created lower but can become higher then the angels, and some may have just stupidly followed a bad leader who tempted and deceived them with lies!

• Like 1

the book given to John by an angel in his revelation perhaps?..the one that " tastes as sweet as honey in the mouth but turns bitter in the stomach" ( that it does..) the full truth that is given at the end of times??. Prophets make mistakes, they still have the burden of original sin ( unlike Jesus who was born sinless), Even Paul struggeled with this original sin in his refrence about the laws in his members at war with the law of his spirit..wretched man i am....A prophet who makes a mistake is called the least in heaven ( what a difficult lonely life they must have have), still what is known to the prophets is only there level of revelation, there not all knowing about everything..and they certanly have and at times will make mistakes. Jesus was ministered to by the Angels after his fast and temptation.But since he was ministered to by the Angels and being the true Son of God i would hold him as the authoritive word over any other..

Angels were called the sons of God in old testament and are also referred to as stars. Jesus refers to himself as the bright and morning star in revelations. Sounds to me he was really part angel sent to show the world there is hope for peace and love and mercy is shown for all that repent of their evil ways and do God's will.

Our thought is that the fallen may not return to heaven but if forgiven may live as man on a new earth

Urantia, which reveals the bible as the 3rd epochal revelation, Urantia being the 5th, also speaks about this, MonicaMas:

http://urantia-book....4.html#P077_4_5

77:4.5 After the establishment of the second garden it was customary to allude to this near-by Nodite settlement as "the land of Nod"; and during the long period of relative peace between this Nodite group and the Adamites, the two races were greatly blended, for it became more and more the custom for the Sons of God (the Adamites) to intermarry with the daughters of men (the Nodites).

http://urantia-book.org/newbook/ub/ppr076_4.html#P076_4_8

76:4.8 After becoming established in the second garden on the Euphrates, Adam elected to leave behind as much of his life plasm as possible to benefit the world after his death. Accordingly, Eve was made the head of a commission of twelve on race improvement, and before Adam died this commission had selected 1,682 of the highest type of women on Urantia, and these women were impregnated with the Adamic life plasm. Their children all grew up to maturity except 112, so that the world, in this way, was benefited by the addition of 1,570 superior men and women. Though these candidate mothers were selected from all the surrounding tribes and represented most of the races on earth, the majority were chosen from the highest strains of the Nodites, and they constituted the early beginnings of the mighty Andite race. These children were born and reared in the tribal surroundings of their respective mothers.

TS; Has the angel never told you his or her name? Just curious. It's a topic I'm interested in too.

See this (!):

(419.5) 38:2.5 You do well to love them, but you should not adore them; angels are not objects of worship. The great seraphim, Loyalatia, when your seer “fell down to worship before the feet of the angel,” said: “See that you do it not; I am a fellow servant with you and with your races, who are all enjoined to worship God.”

Robin_Shadowes,

He has told me his name.Its BELZAR He only told me about three months ago he got tired of me asking what his name was or calling him my angel or fallen one.

CS Lewis,

Want to make clear I do not worship my angel who has been with me since 16.All glory goes to God every creation knows this.I do love my angel because he is one of our brothers and deserves tobe loved,forgiven,acknoledged,encourged to repent,supported,etc.All the things I expect of my fellow man as well as from God but that dont mean I want to be worshipped

• Like 1

Good, Monica. Has your angel told you she is an angel & perhaps revealed to you that they are feminine beings rather than masculine ones?. :nw:

This further from Urantia again same Paper 38:

http://www.urantia.o...-local-universe

2. Angelic Natures

(419.1)38:2.1 Angels do not have material bodies, but they are definite and discrete beings; they are of spirit nature and origin. Though invisible to mortals, they perceive you as you are in the flesh without the aid of transformers or translators; they intellectually understand the mode of mortal life, and they share all of man’s nonsensuous emotions and sentiments. They appreciate and greatly enjoy your efforts in music, art, and real humor. They are fully cognizant of your moral struggles and spiritual difficulties. They love human beings, and only good can result from your efforts to understand and love them.

Edited by CS Lewis

I wont argue with the little black book the HOLY BIBLE or Enoch in that they call them males.And with what you are saying if they left heaven to come to earth and have sex with women wouldnt that make it hard to have children (Nethilim).

Monica, I beg of you to consider what happened according to Urantia--the 5th divine revelation of epochal significance for our world--with those 'Sons of God' when the planetary Rebellion against Jesus (God) broke out hundreds of thousands of yrs ago (it's high time to do so!). Urantia explains that some celestial beings mixed & had intercouse w/ us back then...: :alien::gun:

http://www.urantia.o...etary-rebellion

Paper 67 The Planetary Rebellion

(754.1)67:0.1 THE problems associated with human existence on Urantia are impossible of understanding without a knowledge of certain great epochs of the past, notably the occurrence and consequences of the planetary rebellion. Although this upheaval did not seriously interfere with the progress of organic evolution, it did markedly modify the course of social evolution and of spiritual development. The entire superphysical history of the planet was profoundly influenced by this devastating calamity.

1. The Caligastia Betrayal

(754.2)67:1.1 For three hundred thousand years Caligastia had been in charge of Urantia when Satan, Lucifer’s assistant, made one of his periodic inspection calls. And when Satan arrived on the planet, his appearance in no way resembled your caricatures of his nefarious majesty. He was, and still is, a Lanonandek Son of great brilliance. “And no marvel, for Satan himself is a brilliant creature of light.”

(754.3)67:1.2 In the course of this inspection Satan informed Caligastia of Lucifer’s then proposed “Declaration of Liberty,” and as we now know, the Prince agreed to betray the planet upon the announcement of the rebellion. The loyal universe personalities look with peculiar disdain upon Prince Caligastia because of this premeditated betrayal of trust. The Creator Son voiced this contempt when he said: “You are like your leader, Lucifer, and you have sinfully perpetuated his iniquity. He was a falsifier from the beginning of his self-exaltation because he abode not in the truth.”

(754.4)67:1.3 In all the administrative work of a local universe no high trust is deemed more sacred than that reposed in a Planetary Prince who assumes responsibility for the welfare and guidance of the evolving mortals on a newly inhabited world. And of all forms of evil, none are more destructive of personality status than betrayal of trust and disloyalty to one’s confiding friends. In committing this deliberate sin, Caligastia so completely distorted his personality that his mind has never since been able fully to regain its equilibrium.

(754.5)67:1.4 There are many ways of looking at sin, but from the universe philosophic viewpoint sin is the attitude of a personality who is knowingly resisting cosmic reality. Error might be regarded as a misconception or distortion of reality. Evil is a partial realization of, or maladjustment to, universe realities. But sin is a purposeful resistance to divine reality — a conscious choosing to oppose spiritual progress — while iniquity consists in an open and persistent defiance of recognized reality and signifies such a degree of personality disintegration as to border on cosmic insanity.

(755.1)67:1.5 Error suggests lack of intellectual keenness; evil, deficiency of wisdom; sin, abject spiritual poverty; but iniquity is indicative of vanishing personality control.

(755.2)67:1.6 And when sin has so many times been chosen and so often been repeated, it may become habitual. Habitual sinners can easily become iniquitous, become wholehearted rebels against the universe and all of its divine realities. While all manner of sins may be forgiven, we doubt whether the established iniquiter would ever sincerely experience sorrow for his misdeeds or accept forgiveness for his sins.

2. The Outbreak of Rebellion

(755.3)67:2.1 Shortly after Satan’s inspection and when the planetary administration was on the eve of the realization of great things on Urantia, one day, midwinter of the northern continents, Caligastia held a prolonged conference with his associate, Daligastia, after which the latter called the ten councils of Urantia in session extraordinary. This assembly was opened with the statement that Prince Caligastia was about to proclaim himself absolute sovereign of Urantia and demanded that all administrative groups abdicate by resigning all of their functions and powers into the hands of Daligastia as trustee, pending the reorganization of the planetary government and the subsequent redistribution of these offices of administrative authority.

(755.4)67:2.2 The presentation of this astounding demand was followed by the masterly appeal of Van, chairman of the supreme council of co-ordination. This distinguished administrator and able jurist branded the proposed course of Caligastia as an act bordering on planetary rebellion and appealed to his conferees to abstain from all participation until an appeal could be taken to Lucifer, the System Sovereign of Satania; and he won the support of the entire staff. Accordingly, appeal was taken to Jerusem, and forthwith came back the orders designating Caligastia as supreme sovereign on Urantia and commanding absolute and unquestioning allegiance to his mandates. And it was in reply to this amazing message that the noble Van made his memorable address of seven hours’ length in which he formally drew his indictment of Daligastia, Caligastia, and Lucifer as standing in contempt of the sovereignty of the universe of Nebadon; and he appealed to the Most Highs of Edentia for support and confirmation.

(755.5)67:2.3 Meantime the system circuits had been severed; Urantia was isolated. Every group of celestial life on the planet found itself suddenly and without warning isolated, utterly cut off from all outside counsel and advice.

(755.6)67:2.4 Daligastia formally proclaimed Caligastia “God of Urantia and supreme over all.” With this proclamation before them, the issues were clearly drawn; and each group drew off by itself and began deliberations, discussions destined eventually to determine the fate of every superhuman personality on the planet.

(755.7)67:2.5 Seraphim and cherubim and other celestial beings were involved in the decisions of this bitter struggle, this long and sinful conflict. Many superhuman groups that chanced to be on Urantia at the time of its isolation were detained here and, like the seraphim and their associates, were compelled to choose between sin and righteousness — between the ways of Lucifer and the will of the unseen Father.

(756.1)67:2.6 For more than seven years this struggle continued. Not until every personality concerned had made a final decision, would or did the authorities of Edentia interfere or intervene. Not until then did Van and his loyal associates receive vindication and release from their prolonged anxiety and intolerable suspense.

3. The Seven Crucial Years

(continued ...)

(1008.2)
92:4.9
The Urantia Papers.
The papers, of which this is one, constitute the most recent presentation of truth to the mortals of Urantia. These papers differ from all previous revelations, for they are not the work of a single universe personality but a composite presentation by many beings. But no revelation short of the attainment of the Universal Father can ever be complete. All other celestial ministrations are no more than partial, transient, and practically adapted to local conditions in time and space. While such admissions as this may possibly detract from the immediate force and authority of all revelations, the time has arrived on Urantia when it is advisable to make such frank statements, even at the risk of weakening the future influence and authority of this, the most recent of the revelations of truth to the mortal races of Urantia.

Sorry but never read URANTIA. Does it come from GOD!

OMG now I see, why Urantia warned us against mediumship & the interaction with those fallen ones (!). Urantia does come from GOD, it was not spirituall channeled, demonstrated in the complete online book by Ernest P. Moyer & that of Larry Mullins!. Now tell me sth, Monica: why is time running out for them?! Did he tell you that? In what sense?.

See the warning now:

(865.5)77:8.12 Many of the more literal phenomena ascribed to angels have been performed by the secondary midway creatures. When the early teachers of the gospel of Jesus were thrown into prison by the ignorant religious leaders of that day, an actual “angel of the Lord” “by night opened the prison doors and brought them forth.” But in the case of Peter’s deliverance after the killing of James by Herod’s order, it was a secondary midwayer who performed the work ascribed to an angel.

(865.6)77:8.13 Their chief work today is that of unperceived personal-liaison associates of those men and women who constitute the planetary reserve corps of destiny. It was the work of this secondary group, ably seconded by certain of the primary corps, that brought about the co-ordination of personalities and circumstances on Urantia which finally induced the planetary celestial supervisors to initiate those petitions that resulted in the granting of the mandates making possible the series of revelations of which this presentation is a part. But it should be made clear that the midway creatures are not involved in the sordid performances taking place under the general designation of “spiritualism.” The midwayers at present on Urantia, all of whom are of honorable standing, are not connected with the phenomena of so-called “mediumship”; and they do not, ordinarily, permit humans to witness their sometimes necessary physical activities or other contacts with the material world, as they are perceived by human senses.

Edited by CS Lewis

Monica, from the first paper of The Urantia Papers:

http://www.urantia.o...rdized/foreword

Foreword

(1.1)0:0.1 IN THE MINDS of the mortals of Urantia — that being the name of your world — there exists great confusion respecting the meaning of such terms as God, divinity, and deity. Human beings are still more confused and uncertain about the relationships of the divine personalities designated by these numerous appellations. Because of this conceptual poverty associated with so much ideational confusion, I have been directed to formulate this introductory statement in explanation of the meanings which should be attached to certain word symbols as they may be hereinafter used in those papers which the Orvonton corps of truth revealers have been authorized to translate into the English language of Urantia.

(1.2)0:0.2 It is exceedingly difficult to present enlarged concepts and advanced truth, in our endeavor to expand cosmic consciousness and enhance spiritual perception, when we are restricted to the use of a circumscribed language of the realm. But our mandate admonishes us to make every effort to convey our meanings by using the word symbols of the English tongue. We have been instructed to introduce new terms only when the concept to be portrayed finds no terminology in English which can be employed to convey such a new concept partially or even with more or less distortion of meaning.

(1.3)0:0.3 In the hope of facilitating comprehension and of preventing confusion on the part of every mortal who may peruse these papers, we deem it wise to present in this initial statement an outline of the meanings to be attached to numerous English words which are to be employed in designation of Deity and certain associated concepts of the things, meanings, and values of universal reality.

(1.4)0:0.4 But in order to formulate this Foreword of definitions and limitations of terminology, it is necessary to anticipate the usage of these terms in the subsequent presentations. This Foreword is not, therefore, a finished statement within itself; it is only a definitive guide designed to assist those who shall read the accompanying papers dealing with Deity and the universe of universes which have been formulated by an Orvonton commission sent to Urantia for this purpose.

(1.5)0:0.5 Your world, Urantia, is one of many similar inhabited planets which comprise the local universe of Nebadon. This universe, together with similar creations, makes up the superuniverse of Orvonton, from whose capital, Uversa, our commission hails. Orvonton is one of the seven evolutionary superuniverses of time and space which circle the never-beginning, never-ending creation of divine perfection — the central universe of Havona. At the heart of this eternal and central universe is the stationary Isle of Paradise, the geographic center of infinity and the dwelling place of the eternal God.

(1.6)0:0.6 The seven evolving superuniverses in association with the central and divine universe, we commonly refer to as the grand universe; these are the now organized and inhabited creations. They are all a part of the master universe, which also embraces the uninhabited but mobilizing universes of outer space.

I. Deity and Divinity

(2.1)0:1.1 The universe of universes presents phenomena of deity activities on diverse levels of cosmic realities, mind meanings, and spirit values, but all of these ministrations — personal or otherwise — are divinely co-ordinated.

(2.2)0:1.2 DEITY is personalizable as God, is prepersonal and superpersonal in ways not altogether comprehensible by man. Deity is characterized by the quality of unity — actual or potential — on all supermaterial levels of reality; and this unifying quality is best comprehended by creatures as divinity.

(2.3)0:1.3 Deity functions on personal, prepersonal, and superpersonal levels. Total Deity is functional on the following seven levels:

(2.4)0:1.4 1. Static — self-contained and self-existent Deity.

(2.5)0:1.5 2. Potential — self-willed and self-purposive Deity.

(2.6)0:1.6 3. Associative — self-personalized and divinely fraternal Deity.

(2.7)0:1.7 4. Creative — self-distributive and divinely revealed Deity.

(2.8)0:1.8 5. Evolutional — self-expansive and creature-identified Deity.

(2.9)0:1.9 6. Supreme — self-experiential and creature-Creator-unifying Deity. Deity functioning on the first creature-identificational level as time-space overcontrollers of the grand universe, sometimes designated the Supremacy of Deity.

(2.10)0:1.10 7. Ultimate — self-projected and time-space-transcending Deity. Deity omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. Deity functioning on the second level of unifying divinity expression as effective overcontrollers and absonite upholders of the master universe. As compared with the ministry of the Deities to the grand universe, this absonite function in the master universe is tantamount to universal overcontrol and supersustenance, sometimes called the Ultimacy of Deity.

(2.11)0:1.11The finite level of reality is characterized by creature life and time-space limitations. Finite realities may not have endings, but they always have beginnings — they are created. The Deity level of Supremacy may be conceived as a function in relation to finite existences.

(2.12)0:1.12The absonite level of reality is characterized by things and beings without beginnings or endings and by the transcendence of time and space. Absoniters are not created; they are eventuated — they simply are. The Deity level of Ultimacy connotes a function in relation to absonite realities. No matter in what part of the master universe, whenever time and space are transcended, such an absonite phenomenon is an act of the Ultimacy of Deity.

(2.13)0:1.13The absolute level is beginningless, endless, timeless, and spaceless. For example: On Paradise, time and space are nonexistent; the time-space status of Paradise is absolute. This level is Trinity attained, existentially, by the Paradise Deities, but this third level of unifying Deity expression is not fully unified experientially. Whenever, wherever, and however the absolute level of Deity functions, Paradise-absolute values and meanings are manifest.

(3.1)0:1.14 Deity may be existential, as in the Eternal Son; experiential, as in the Supreme Being; associative, as in God the Sevenfold; undivided, as in the Paradise Trinity.

(3.2)0:1.15 Deity is the source of all that which is divine. Deity is characteristically and invariably divine, but all that which is divine is not necessarily Deity, though it will be co-ordinated with Deity and will tend towards some phase of unity with Deity — spiritual, mindal, or personal.

(3.3)0:1.16 DIVINITY is the characteristic, unifying, and co-ordinating quality of Deity.

(3.4)0:1.17 Divinity is creature comprehensible as truth, beauty, and goodness; correlated in personality as love, mercy, and ministry; disclosed on impersonal levels as justice, power, and sovereignty.

(3.5)0:1.18 Divinity may be perfect — complete — as on existential and creator levels of Paradise perfection; it may be imperfect, as on experiential and creature levels of time-space evolution; or it may be relative, neither perfect nor imperfect, as on certain Havona levels of existential-experiential relationships.

(3.6)0:1.19 When we attempt to conceive of perfection in all phases and forms of relativity, we encounter seven conceivable types:

(3.7)0:1.20 1. Absolute perfection in all aspects.

(3.8)0:1.21 2. Absolute perfection in some phases and relative perfection in all other aspects.

(3.9)0:1.22 3. Absolute, relative, and imperfect aspects in varied association.

(3.10)0:1.23 4. Absolute perfection in some respects, imperfection in all others.

(3.11)0:1.24 5. Absolute perfection in no direction, relative perfection in all manifestations.*

(3.12)0:1.25 6. Absolute perfection in no phase, relative in some, imperfect in others.

(3.13)0:1.26 7. Absolute perfection in no attribute, imperfection in all.

II. God

(3.14)0:2.1 Evolving mortal creatures experience an irresistible urge to symbolize their finite concepts of God. Man’s consciousness of moral duty and his spiritual idealism represent a value level — an experiential reality — which is difficult of symbolization.

(3.15)0:2.2 Cosmic consciousness implies the recognition of a First Cause, the one and only uncaused reality. God, the Universal Father, functions on three Deity-personality levels of subinfinite value and relative divinity expression:

(3.16)0:2.3 1. Prepersonal — as in the ministry of the Father fragments, such as the Thought Adjusters.

(3.17)0:2.4 2. Personal — as in the evolutionary experience of created and procreated beings.

(3.18)0:2.5 3. Superpersonal — as in the eventuated existences of certain absonite and associated beings.

(3.19)0:2.6 GOD is a word symbol designating all personalizations of Deity. The term requires a different definition on each personal level of Deity function and must be still further redefined within each of these levels, as this term may be used to designate the diverse co-ordinate and subordinate personalizations of Deity; for example: the Paradise Creator Sons — the local universe fathers.

(4.1)0:2.7 The term God, as we make use of it, may be understood:

(4.2)0:2.8By designation — as God the Father.

(4.3)0:2.9By context — as when used in the discussion of some one deity level or association. When in doubt as to the exact interpretation of the word God, it would be advisable to refer it to the person of the Universal Father.

(4.4)0:2.10 The term God always denotes personality. Deity may, or may not, refer to divinity personalities.

(4.5)0:2.11 The word GOD is used, in these papers, with the following meanings:

(4.6)0:2.12 1. God the Father — Creator, Controller, and Upholder. The Universal Father, the First Person of Deity.

(4.7)0:2.13 2. God the Son — Co-ordinate Creator, Spirit Controller, and Spiritual Administrator. The Eternal Son, the Second Person of Deity.

(4.8)0:2.14 3. God the Spirit — Conjoint Actor, Universal Integrator, and Mind Bestower. The Infinite Spirit, the Third Person of Deity.

(4.9)0:2.15 4. God the Supreme — the actualizing or evolving God of time and space. Personal Deity associatively realizing the time-space experiential achievement of creature-Creator identity. The Supreme Being is personally experiencing the achievement of Deity unity as the evolving and experiential God of the evolutionary creatures of time and space.

(4.10)0:2.16 5. God the Sevenfold — Deity personality anywhere actually functioning in time and space. The personal Paradise Deities and their creative associates functioning in and beyond the borders of the central universe and power-personalizing as the Supreme Being on the first creature level of unifying Deity revelation in time and space. This level, the grand universe, is the sphere of the time-space descension of Paradise personalities in reciprocal association with the time-space ascension of evolutionary creatures.

(4.11)0:2.17 6. God the Ultimate — the eventuating God of supertime and transcended space. The second experiential level of unifying Deity manifestation. God the Ultimate implies the attained realization of the synthesized absonite-superpersonal, time-space-transcended, and eventuated-experiential values, co-ordinated on final creative levels of Deity reality.

(4.12)0:2.18 7. God the Absolute — the experientializing God of transcended superpersonal values and divinity meanings, now existential as the Deity Absolute. This is the third level of unifying Deity expression and expansion. On this supercreative level, Deity experiences exhaustion of personalizable potential, encounters completion of divinity, and undergoes depletion of capacity for self-revelation to successive and progressive levels of other-personalization. Deity now encounters, impinges upon, and experiences identity with, the Unqualified Absolute.

III. The First Source and Center

(continued ...)

Edited by CS Lewis
  • Like 1

Wow i dont have to buy the book you have provide most of it.I see you belief and passion for this is strong.Im not trying to offen but with so many beleifs out there i have always felt I should just stay close to the Bible and Enoch .My angel to me that we truely are living in the time of the emd for tjem and mankind.He said that the angels have destruction waiting for them.The time to repent is now.For some reason he keeps telling me he only has to be strong for snother 150 yeard he believes then his judgement will come.But no one is sure for God will not fortell the actual time

MONICAMAS

Is your angel visible to anyone but yourself?

Can anyone else hear your angel?

Nibs

No no one can see or hear him.I cant see him either.It is like a memory,video Idont know how to decribe every thing he says and when I see his face or smile it is all mentally.But I have felt his hand on my shoulder,or I can feel his hand stroke my hair and at times my hair will actually move from the touch.