Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fallen Angels

MONICAMAS

Im starting to feel like something has killed my post!

No-one has killed your post or even your thread, but discussions on a singular topic usually have a shelf life, before they die, unless new and relevant information is brought to the thread. I should also state that the discussion above concerning the tombs is still on topic as it does have a direct relationship to the Sons of God, fallen angels and the nephilim, the offspring of those angels with human females.

Some of what was written might over reach the knowledge of others.The message remains the same.Those who are dealing with a spirit ,of sorts,or as Im convinced a fallen angel needs to know you can live in harmony with such one.The angels need to know that they can repent and it starts with treating the one they are attached to with love and kindness.We all want to live in peace and have a loving judgement when the time comes.Remember we (people & angels) are brothers and sisters and we all have the same Father and all want his love,compassion,forgiveness, and understanding.

Some of what was written might over reach the knowledge of others.The message remains the same.Those who are dealing with a spirit ,of sorts,or as Im convinced a fallen angel needs to know you can live in harmony with such one.The angels need to know that they can repent and it starts with treating the one they are attached to with love and kindness.We all want to live in peace and have a loving judgement when the time comes.Remember we (people & angels) are brothers and sisters and we all have the same Father and all want his love,compassion,forgiveness, and understanding.

You do know though that angels cannot be forgiven don't you? Unlike us, they are privy to Gods work, actions and even the person of Jesus, God manifest in human form, and unlike us they do not have to go by faith, they do not need faith. As such they have no excuse for their sin. Angelic sin is not subject to temptation like we are. When they sin, they do so with full conscience of their acts.

Please tell me where it is written which days angels can be forgiven.Remember the Bible says there is a book yet to be opened and the book of Enoch says that there are things that God knows that even the angels in heaven dont know.I dont think I ever said the angels had to have faith for they have seen thing meer man has never seen.That is why man has to have blind faith.The Bible clearly states that the angels were tempted by the daughters of man it was their free will in which used to comit this sin.And history will show that yes man also has sinned with full conscience but also has a chance of forgiveness through the blood of Christ.The angels dont have the blood of Christ and so have to change their ways of dealing with mankind to show that they are trying to repent.My angel is surtain of all of this and he knows much more about our Father than any one in the flesh.

Please tell me where it is written which days angels can be forgiven.Remember the Bible says there is a book yet to be opened and the book of Enoch says that there are things that God knows that even the angels in heaven dont know.I dont think I ever said the angels had to have faith for they have seen thing meer man has never seen.That is why man has to have blind faith.The Bible clearly states that the angels were tempted by the daughters of man it was their free will in which used to comit this sin.And history will show that yes man also has sinned with full conscience but also has a chance of forgiveness through the blood of Christ.The angels dont have the blood of Christ and so have to change their ways of dealing with mankind to show that they are trying to repent.My angel is surtain of all of this and he knows much more about our Father than any one in the flesh.

One can't try to repent, either one repents or one does not...

There is a start to everything.Changing ones ways is a start continueing is the act is repenting.

There is a start to everything.Changing ones ways is a start continueing is the act is repenting.

Repentance brings forth a change in ones character, not the other way around. That's why we call it being Born Again.

Repentance is the starting point, not the objective.

I dont believe angels are born again.And yes I have seen a change in my angel which lets me know that he IS repenting.We all fall short and back slide.Saying I sorry and working harder to stay on the straight and narrow is an everyday battle for all.In the past my angel did what he has done for thousands of years test and torment mankind (me included).He says that he feels the need to stop and he can no longer do these things (again free will).He feels he will be forgiven of past transgressions and if for some reason he wont (because of not tormenting) he would rather be destroyed for not tormenting and changing his ways (repenting) than being cruel to his brothers and sisters.We both believe a God who would ignore good deeds is not the True God that we noth love so dearly.

I dont believe angels are born again.And yes I have seen a change in my angel which lets me know that he IS repenting.We all fall short and back slide.Saying I sorry and working harder to stay on the straight and narrow is an everyday battle for all.In the past my angel did what he has done for thousands of years test and torment mankind (me included).He says that he feels the need to stop and he can no longer do these things (again free will).He feels he will be forgiven of past transgressions and if for some reason he wont (because of not tormenting) he would rather be destroyed for not tormenting and changing his ways (repenting) than being cruel to his brothers and sisters.We both believe a God who would ignore good deeds is not the True God that we noth love so dearly.

Doesn't he know Gods position concerning him already?

I'm sure he heard it from Gods own mouth before he left heaven.

He was never told he could not repent or that there would never be forgiveness.Weboth keep in mind the story oc the prodigal son.The fallen are the sons of God and a wonderful creation,his children also.If we would always forgive our children their tresspasses and we are made in the image of God ,all his wonderful qualities,such as,love,understanding,forgiveness etc.He would display these qualities on a greater scale.We also dont think our Heavenly Father would want to destroy any of his creations for most one of hisfirst creations one of his sons.He is a good and loving Father even to the fallen.

You do know though that angels cannot be forgiven don't you? Unlike us, they are privy to Gods work, actions and even the person of Jesus, God manifest in human form, and unlike us they do not have to go by faith, they do not need faith. As such they have no excuse for their sin. Angelic sin is not subject to temptation like we are. When they sin, they do so with full conscience of their acts.

That's a lot to say about a group of entities you probably have never met.

Really! Thats what I say. I know what Im dealing with after years of mystery.

Really! Thats what I say. I know what Im dealing with after years of mystery.

I don't doubt you . Just be careful what kind of goggles you carry with you that's advice that I attempt to carry with me aswell.

Monicamas, after reading this entire thread, I'm beginning to think that your "Angel" is actually a Demon who is tricking you into thinking it is an angel. Not through angels, but only through Jesus can you know God.

Be careful...

• Like 1

You are both right.The Bible doez call the fallen angels demons after their fall.I well aware of what Im dealing with.He still at times act devilish but I remind him Ive been nothing but kind and loving as well as forgiving and I dont deserve to be treated wrong.This shakes him to ask forgiveness and things go swimmingly.We are back on track.But my biggest fear is when I die who will be there to remind him that he has to work hard to be forgiven so I can see him after judgement.

Do you have a significant other? It sounds almost as if you are in love with this spirit, or that you may be under it's spell...

I do and it took him a while to settle with the idea of my angel (Belzar) And yes I love him dearly and in the past as a husband but he told me this could never be.We view each other as brother and sister now.There is no spell.He has told me things and taught me things from the scriptures.As a big brother would to help and protect me.

That's a lot to say about a group of entities you probably have never met.

I merely repeat what is known common wisdom regarding angels and fallen angels... Through the millennia many have communicated with us human beings, and a lot of their situation is found represented in the bible and other texts.

You can only be forgiven in the measure of your ignorance... they are not ignorant at all in any way whatsoever.

No they are by no means ignorant.They are highly intelligent beings.The accounts in the Bible where angels came to man these men were servents of God. Their coming to these men where in acordance with Gods will.These were not the fallen.Remember this thread is about our fallen brothers.

We know they lie so weather mine is one who followed satan... Trying to teach me things and letting me know my judgement if I cant help him repent.He has changed which shows me he is repenting.

My angel has started being nice to me now we talk about telling others as well as maybe his return to heaven someday.Its not to late but time is running out for them.

As a Christian, my issue is not about fallen angels (who were bound by Michael in the valleys of the earth while Azazel was cast into a hole in the desert, according to Enoch), nor the evil spirits of the dead Nephilim, not at all...this is really about the nature of mediation. There is only one mediator -- Jesus Christ. I'm not one to second-guess Him, if you know what I mean.

Keep in mind that the Adversary is a "blinded" genius...but still a genius, nevertheless. It's goal is to destroy our souls. Are you a Christian, MONICAMAS? If so, use caution. Don't take in everything you "receive."

Just sharing (in case you're not a Christian):

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore, put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God." Ephesians 6:10-17

Peace.

I am a Christian.At times I do find conflict between the Bible and the book of Enoch.I know what the book of Enoch says but I also am reminded (by my angel) what the Bible says concerning Satan and this world.He refered me to 2 Co.4:4, 1 John 5:19, John 12:12 which says this world is controled and lead by the wicked one.I dont believe he is a blind ruler controling things from prison.And I do live closely by the scripture, Matt. 5:44-48 , which reminds us to love our enemy.When my "enemy" has told me they want nothing else but to change,repent what kind of Christian would I be if I wasnt compelled to help this one.By showing all of the qualities of a true Christian (love,forgiveness,kindness, etc ) I believe this one is changing Im a witness.Call him what you will ,for we all have our own beliefs, I know the bond we have and I would hope it is all true.If not it will not go bad for me during judgement for Im living as a Christian should.For at death we will be released of each other.He is then on his own without the only one who still sees what a wonderful creation he is.He asures me the good memories,conversations,and brother-sister love we shate will be his driving forces to remain on the righteous path.AND I BELIEVE HIM!!!!!!

I am a Christian.At times I do find conflict between the Bible and the book of Enoch.I know what the book of Enoch says but I also am reminded (by my angel) what the Bible says concerning Satan and this world.He refered me to 2 Co.4:4, 1 John 5:19, John 12:12 which says this world is controled and lead by the wicked one.I dont believe he is a blind ruler controling things from prison.And I do live closely by the scripture, Matt. 5:44-48 , which reminds us to love our enemy.When my "enemy" has told me they want nothing else but to change,repent what kind of Christian would I be if I wasnt compelled to help this one.By showing all of the qualities of a true Christian (love,forgiveness,kindness, etc ) I believe this one is changing Im a witness.Call him what you will ,for we all have our own beliefs, I know the bond we have and I would hope it is all true.If not it will not go bad for me during judgement for Im living as a Christian should.For at death we will be released of each other.He is then on his own without the only one who still sees what a wonderful creation he is.He asures me the good memories,conversations,and brother-sister love we shate will be his driving forces to remain on the righteous path.AND I BELIEVE HIM!!!!!!

I merely repeat what is known common wisdom regarding angels and fallen angels... Through the millennia many have communicated with us human beings, and a lot of their situation is found represented in the bible and other texts.

You can only be forgiven in the measure of your ignorance... they are not ignorant at all in any way whatsoever.

Sure. I know the other beings communicate with us. But just like a court of law hearsay is not a valad or accurate judgment of events. Nor is a text. The treatment of the spirit world from organized religion specifically middle eastern theology is almost entirely based a huge body of people that have zero experience with the spirit world and rely upon an institution to tell them how it works. Look at what is happening right here on this forum. Jorel is attempting to give us the motivations of other beings associated with the spirit world while probably never haveing met one or experienced how the spirit workd works for himself all the while conversing with people that have in some fashion.

It's like never haveing even gone to a football game then standing up and telling the refs and players how to conduct the game because he read a popular football book or watched a couple of movies.

• Like 1

Sure. I know the other beings communicate with us. But just like a court of law hearsay is not a valad or accurate judgment of events. Nor is a text. The treatment of the spirit world from organized religion specifically middle eastern theology is almost entirely based a huge body of people that have zero experience with the spirit world and rely upon an institution to tell them how it works. Look at what is happening right here on this forum. Jorel is attempting to give us the motivations of other beings associated with the spirit world while probably never haveing met one or experienced how the spirit workd works for himself all the while conversing with people that have in some fashion.

It's like never haveing even gone to a football game then standing up and telling the refs and players how to conduct the game because he read a popular football book or watched a couple of movies.

Seeker79,

I do agree with all you said. The reason I used scriptures is because Jorel was trying to use them against me.Asking if I was a christian after post after post Ive said my angel took me to the Bible as well as the book of Enoch.He said if I was not a Christian he would have stuck with one of the many lies he told me from the past.

Seeker79,

I do agree with all you said. The reason I used scriptures is because Jorel was trying to use them against me.Asking if I was a christian after post after post Ive said my angel took me to the Bible as well as the book of Enoch.He said if I was not a Christian he would have stuck with one of the many lies he told me from the past.

My spirituality can probably be more summed up as shamanic. Your angel will probably reveal more to you as you become ready for it. Spirit guides only give us what we can handle at the moment and within contexts that we can understand. Keep us informed of your learning. I for one would read your blog if you started one.