Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Arrest Obama Under NDAA

tapirmusic

Under the terms of the National Defense Authorization Act that he personally signed into law, President Barack Obama should immediately be arrested and indefinitely detained for providing support to Al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria.

Section 1021(B)(2) of the NDAA law allows for the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens on “suspicion of providing substantial support” to groups engaged in hostilities against the U.S. such as al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

The indefinite detention provision also applies to Americans who have given “substantial support” to terrorists or other “associated groups”.

Although the administration has attempted to differentiate between FSA militants and Al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria, the two groups have become one and the same. Even if you make a distinction between the FSA and Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists in Syria, the FSA is still clearly an “associated group” under the terms of the NDAA.

• Like 6

Under the terms of the National Defense Authorization Act that he personally signed into law, President Barack Obama should immediately be arrested and indefinitely detained for providing support to Al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria.

Section 1021( B)(2) of the NDAA law allows for the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens on “suspicion of providing substantial support” to groups engaged in hostilities against the U.S. such as al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

The indefinite detention provision also applies to Americans who have given “substantial support” to terrorists or other “associated groups”.

Although the administration has attempted to differentiate between FSA militants and Al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria, the two groups have become one and the same. Even if you make a distinction between the FSA and Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists in Syria, the FSA is still clearly an “associated group” under the terms of the NDAA.

He should also be impeached for failing to uphold his oath as President, to defend the Constitution of the United States....

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 3

998117_581295605269849_586861955_n.jpg

yes indeed ... he did ....

~

• Like 4

The only way this could happen is for the US to experience a sudden surge of "rule of law."

Ain't gonna happen. Not that I'm for the NDAA, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander, eh? :tu:

• Like 2

Well, under the terms of "common sense and law", a U.S. President can not be "arrested" in a classical sense(excepting extreme circumstance such as personal murder), rather "impeached" only after a VERY RIGOROUS PROCESS by the U.S. Congress.

That's "Fail # 1"

Fail # 2 is that there is no evidence AT ALL that the President is providing support for Al-qaeda.

Fail # 3 is that if ANY of that were even REMOTELY true, the republican Senator's would be all over this like flies on "you know what"

Not just one Senator, but surely at least 15-20. Hasn't happened!!!!!!!!!!

So, your premise is false, your evidence is non-existent, and your understanding of partisan politics "head-cutting" is even less impressive.

• Like 1

Are the Syrian rebels we are about to support not loyal Al Quedans? I hear they are.

What do you say about all the support we give Egypt? The entire Egyptian parliament including the president Jihad Morsi himself were just caught having a secret meeting on live tv, unknown to them, plainly stating that the United States are their true enemy along with Israel. John Kerry just gave them $1.3B. We have given them billions before plus tanks and fighter jets. So there you have it. Aiding and abetting Muslim enemies. What makes you think we won't do the same for Syria?

• Like 1

Arrest Obama? Who's that at the door? No need to worry, it's probably jsut the FBI, alerted by our friends at the NSA.

• Like 2

Are the Syrian rebels we are about to support not loyal Al Quedans? I hear they are.

What do you say about all the support we give Egypt? The entire Egyptian parliament including the president Jihad Morsi himself were just caught having a secret meeting on live tv, unknown to them, plainly stating that the United States are their true enemy along with Israel. John Kerry just gave them $1.3B. We have given them billions before plus tanks and fighter jets. So there you have it. Aiding and abetting Muslim enemies. What makes you think we won't do the same for Syria?

To be fair the jets and tanks we sell to most other countries especially middle eastern countries are not really that good. They may look like our top of the line military equipment but they are almost all terrible, I am willing to bet that the jets all lack our advanced radar, targeting, and other advanced avionics while the tanks probably don't have composite and/or reactive armor, advanced firing and targeting system. If I remember correctly we once sold Egypt roughly a billion dollars worth of jets which lacked all our advanced devices in them but we didn't sell them the OS system for the jets so they didn't even work and we then sold them the OS system at the same price of the jets themselves.

As for whole is giving weapons to the Syrian rebels I do not think we should be doing it but it most be remembered that the rebels are not one organized entity but rather a diverse group made up of many separate elements some of which are pro western and others Islamic. I feel that we are probably just arming the pro western elements to help them defeat Assad and to probably help them resist the Islamic factions if the rebels win.

Well, under the terms of "common sense and law", a U.S. President can not be "arrested" in a classical sense(excepting extreme circumstance such as personal murder), rather "impeached" only after a VERY RIGOROUS PROCESS by the U.S. Congress.

That's "Fail # 1"

Fail # 2 is that there is no evidence AT ALL that the President is providing support for Al-qaeda.

Even mr. David Cameroon, the Prime Minister of Britain, has admitted that some at least of the "Rebel" groups have links to some degree or other to that vast and shadowy organisation known as Al Qaeada; that's why they're going to be very, very careful to make sure that anything they send will only go to the right kind of Rebels (the ones who want Freedom, and Democracy). :yes: There would, of course, be no way at all that any Arms that the good mr. Camerron or Mr. Obama sent would by nicked by the Al Q associated groups, of course, oh no. :cry:

• Like 2

To be fair the jets and tanks we sell to most other countries especially middle eastern countries are not really that good. They may look like our top of the line military equipment but they are almost all terrible, I am willing to bet that the jets all lack our advanced radar, targeting, and other advanced avionics while the tanks probably don't have composite and/or reactive armor, advanced firing and targeting system. If I remember correctly we once sold Egypt roughly a billion dollars worth of jets which lacked all our advanced devices in them but we didn't sell them the OS system for the jets so they didn't even work and we then sold them the OS system at the same price of the jets themselves.

As for whole is giving weapons to the Syrian rebels I do not think we should be doing it but it most be remembered that the rebels are not one organized entity but rather a diverse group made up of many separate elements some of which are pro western and others Islamic. I feel that we are probably just arming the pro western elements to help them defeat Assad and to probably help them resist the Islamic factions if the rebels win.

Well, they've sold or donated plenty of previously enjoyed F-16s to, all over the place really

(in the Middle East,

, but they've been selective about who they've supplied F-15s to (Israel and the gallant, freedom-loving Saudi Arabia). As to tanks, apparently Abrams have been supplied to Egypt, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq, though I'd like to see how long Iraq could keep them going. And I expect that anything remotely classified or any higher tech than the basic radios will have been removed.

• Like 3

I said this the other day. The Syrian rebels are terrorists. And this happened in Lebanon also the rebels where terrorists

Kadifi hated terrorists.maybe Obama the Muslim wants the terrorists to win.

But Obama should be locked up I hope the Syrian goverment crushes the terrorists

• Like 3

Not at all saying the F-16 is crap, just that it's less sophisticated than the f-15, and certainly those that have been supplied second-hand to places like Iraq (and probably Egypt) would almost certainly be older, less sophisticated models.

• Like 1

That's "Fail # 1"

Fail # 3 is that if ANY of that were even REMOTELY true, the republican Senator's would be all over this like flies on "you know what"

Not just one Senator, but surely at least 15-20. Hasn't happened!!!!!!!!!!

So, your premise is false, your evidence is non-existent, and your understanding of partisan politics "head-cutting" is even less impressive.

I guess just like everything else in this administration, we'll know when it's too late and weapons are fired upon us just like Fast and Furious which took the lives of Border Agents...

• Like 1

It's funny how he wants to deal with Egypt and Syria yet he doesn't want to deal with strategic partners such as Taiwan... :huh:

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/020713-643636-f16s-for-anti-israel-morsi-but-not-taiwan.htm?p=full

• Like 1

560463_406844532709362_658102986_n.jpg

Oh noes ....

`

• Like 3

560463_406844532709362_658102986_n.jpg

Oh noes ....

`

Hussein, of course. :cry:

• Like 2

...and this why the USA has lost so much influence in the World at Large. Because the idiots who claim to protect the Constitution (itself written when women and Blacks had no rights whatsoever), get really Gung Ho over everything that a Democrat tries to do because he is Black!!

He is Christian (although the Constitution itself allows for Freedom of Religion), he is a Citizen of the USA, he does not support RedKneck Law (exactly the same as Shariah Law, "Woman!! Get in the Kitchen!!"), he has wanted to close Gitmo since day 1 (the Reps have essential Vetoed this) and on and on.

Lets really Arrest Bush Baby - his crimes are so vile and appalling, he has allowed the murder of 10's of Thousands of good US Citizens - but selective memory, is such a wonderful thing.. ISNT IT??

...and this why the USA has lost so much influence in the World at Large. Because the idiots who claim to protect the Constitution (itself written when women and Blacks had no rights whatsoever), get really Gung Ho over everything that a Democrat tries to do because he is Black!!

He is Christian (although the Constitution itself allows for Freedom of Religion), he is a Citizen of the USA, he does not support RedKneck Law (exactly the same as Shariah Law, "Woman!! Get in the Kitchen!!"), he has wanted to close Gitmo since day 1 (the Reps have essential Vetoed this) and on and on.

Lets really Arrest Bush Baby - his crimes are so vile and appalling, he has allowed the murder of 10's of Thousands of good US Citizens - but selective memory, is such a wonderful thing.. ISNT IT??

relax man ... I was joking ... lighten the mood ... see ... ?

295270_393736944025717_886840908_n.jpg

like so ....

:tu:

;)

`

• Like 1

Oh God....the race card and Bush did it.....can't you come up with something original? Seriously, it's getting old. Question: do you even live in America?

• Like 2

.....can't you come up with something original?

I can....Y'all hate Obama because he is Irish on his great great great great great...*takes a break * ....great great great great grandfathers best friend side lol :D

I hate Obama cuz I sent him a text asking to pay for my round the world trip?...I received an LOL... <_<

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

I can....Y'all hate Obama because he is Irish on his great great great great great...*takes a break * ....great great great great grandfathers best friend side lol :D

I hate Obama cuz I sent him a text asking to pay for my round the world trip?...I received an LOL... <_<

:w00t:

That was hilarious. :clap:

• Like 1

Those durned Irish with their delicious whiskies and cute red heads! :w00t:

• Like 1

Oh God....the race card and Bush did it.....can't you come up with something original? Seriously, it's getting old. Question: do you even live in America?

Considering that Dubyas crimes have somehow been (conveniently) overlooked then no, it doesn't get old.

Question: do you even read a Person's Sig?? and what the heck difference would it make if I lived overseas??? and what do you mean by "America"? do you mean the USA or some South American Country - all American no??

If you want to limit debate because you are not capable of understanding that we all live in a Globalised World, then start your own site, perhaps UMUSA (Non - Citizens Banned).

So a F-16 is crap? ......thats like saying a Shelby is crap

No...

That's like saying we sold them a base model 2013 Mustang coupe with a 3.7 liter 305 Hp engine and kept the 2013 Mustang Boss coupe with its 5.0 liter 444 Hp engine for ourselves.

Both are Mustangs but ours are far more superior.

• Like 1