Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Arrest Obama Under NDAA

tapirmusic

No...

That's like saying we sold them a base model 2013 Mustang coupe with a 3.7 liter 305 Hp engine and kept the 2013 Mustang Boss coupe with its 5.0 liter 444 Hp engine for ourselves.

Both are Mustangs but ours are far more superior.

No...

yours runs out of fuel halfway into a Mission...

Considering that Dubyas crimes have somehow been (conveniently) overlooked then no, it doesn't get old.

Question: do you even read a Person's Sig?? and what the heck difference would it make if I lived overseas??? and what do you mean by "America"? do you mean the USA or some South American Country - all American no??

If you want to limit debate because you are not capable of understanding that we all live in a Globalised World, then start your own site, perhaps UMUSA (Non - Citizens Banned).

What crimes did Bush commit exactly?

and btw, when the conversation is about the USA, it is not a Global issue.

If you choose to chime in, keep in mind that as a non-US citizen i care about as much about your opinion as i would expect someone from another country to care about mine when the topic is on their nation.

• Like 2

No...

yours runs out of fuel halfway into a Mission...

Nope.

We have KC-135 Air refuelers and that is why we have the worlds greatest Air superiority.

We can strike anywhere, anytime.

And get home again.

• Like 1

Considering that Dubyas crimes have somehow been (conveniently) overlooked then no, it doesn't get old.

Question: do you even read a Person's Sig?? and what the heck difference would it make if I lived overseas??? and what do you mean by "America"? do you mean the USA or some South American Country - all American no??

If you want to limit debate because you are not capable of understanding that we all live in a Globalised World, then start your own site, perhaps UMUSA (Non - Citizens Banned).

Calm down! It was just a question....Jeez, people.....

I just don't understand the logic behind, "well Bush did this..." Well, because Obama does the same thing, doesn't make it right! It's was wrong when Bush did it, and it's wrong when Obama does it....

• Like 1

Nope.

We have KC-135 Air refuelers and that is why we have the worlds greatest Air superiority.

We can strike anywhere, anytime.

And get home again.

We own the sky by leaps and bounds. Our air support outdoes the next two or three countries in air support rank by two or three times easy. Yep three times... http://globalfirepower.com/aircraft-total.asp

Not at all saying the F-16 is crap, just that it's less sophisticated than the f-15, and certainly those that have been supplied second-hand to places like Iraq (and probably Egypt) would almost certainly be older, less sophisticated models.

A little bit of trivial pursuit for you: the ONLY country to which we exported the F-14 was the Shah's Iran. :yes:

• Like 1

...and this why the USA has lost so much influence in the World at Large. Because the idiots who claim to protect the Constitution (itself written when women and Blacks had no rights whatsoever), get really Gung Ho over everything that a Democrat tries to do because he is Black!!

He is Christian (although the Constitution itself allows for Freedom of Religion), he is a Citizen of the USA, he does not support RedKneck Law (exactly the same as Shariah Law, "Woman!! Get in the Kitchen!!"), he has wanted to close Gitmo since day 1 (the Reps have essential Vetoed this) and on and on.

Lets really Arrest Bush Baby - his crimes are so vile and appalling, he has allowed the murder of 10's of Thousands of good US Citizens - but selective memory, is such a wonderful thing.. ISNT IT??

Good points all, but keep in mind that President Obama told the country he was not going to look back, only forward, and therefore he would not prosecute Bush or anybody that worked under him for their crimes. That was a 'spoiler alert' as to his opinion of the rule of law in this country. :td:

• Like 2

We own the sky by leaps and bounds. Our air support outdoes the next two or three countries in air support rank by two or three times easy. Yep three times... http://globalfirepow...craft-total.asp

... But it's still remarkably hard to defeat someone hanging out in a cave holding an AK-47, or plants bombs beside the roadside, doesn't it. Sometimes Overwhelming Military Might just doesn't seem to... work.

• Like 2

... But it's still remarkably hard to defeat someone hanging out in a cave holding an AK-47, or plants bombs beside the roadside, doesn't it. Sometimes Overwhelming Military Might just doesn't seem to... work.

Yeppir, we bombed the yellow man in Indochina into oblivion, or back into the Stone Age, depending upon who told the story, yet in defending their country from foreigners, they prevailed.

• Like 2

True but it certainly can't hurt to have such an advantage. There is little to worry about in the event of a foreign fleet of fighter jets trying to invade our airspace plus few things are as awesome as a fighter jet and few things are as terrifying as a fighter jet that means business.

Overlooked???

Where have you been???

post-57450-0-51650300-1371583280_thumb.j

post-57450-0-89616000-1371583293_thumb.j

post-57450-0-46550400-1371583260_thumb.j

• Like 2

...and this why the USA has lost so much influence in the World at Large. Because the idiots who claim to protect the Constitution (itself written when women and Blacks had no rights whatsoever), get really Gung Ho over everything that a Democrat tries to do because he is Black!!

1) He is Christian (although the Constitution itself allows for Freedom of Religion), he is a Citizen of the USA, he does not support RedKneck Law (exactly the same as Shariah Law, "Woman!! Get in the Kitchen!!"), 2) he has wanted to close Gitmo since day 1 (the Reps have essential Vetoed this) and on and on.

Lets really Arrest Bush Baby - his crimes are so vile and appalling, he has allowed the murder of 10's of Thousands of good US Citizens - but selective memory, is such a wonderful thing.. ISNT IT??

1. I don't know if you can call following Rev. Wright being very Christian...

2. You forget that Obama had a majority for his first 2 years in? That he pretty much had absolute power to get done what he wanted and yet he didnt? Odd... So you cant blame the republicans for this one...

• Like 2

Overlooked???

Where have you been???

post-57450-0-51650300-1371583280_thumb.j

post-57450-0-89616000-1371583293_thumb.j

post-57450-0-46550400-1371583260_thumb.j

BLIMEY...I knew people mocked Bush, but I never saw the likes of that before ...Is there a president that anyone..... liked ?

• Like 1

It does if you dont bother trying to limit civilian casualties.

• Like 1

BLIMEY...I knew people mocked Bush, but I never saw the likes of that before ...Is there a president that anyone..... liked ?

I don't think anyone is truly happy with whomever they pick 100%...

I really love that word, "Blimey!" I have a funny story that happened with a few buddies of mine and my brother.

Don't mean to derail the thread also but just wanted to say... We were all having lunch one day in a packed restaurant when all of a sudden on of our buddies just let out, "Blimey!"

This guy's got long black hair and is Native American so we thought it was entirely funny that he blurted that out because it was out of character for him or maybe he had seen such a beautiful woman it made him change his type of exclamations. Turns out, he said, "Blind Me!" and it was a woman he was remarking about and she was wearing a silver reflective dress...

That's one of the cool things about this website, you get to hear all kinds of exclamatory remarks! :)

• Like 3