Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Shaolin Punk

Chi energy on camera and some awesome orbs...

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yes show us this new light anomoly vid! They are always interesting to look at. It's a neat feeling wondering if what we are seeing is real while desperately trying to find a scientific explanation for it :P. Is nexus a higher-end type of phone? Maybe it's prone to static or interference compared to the others.

It's really odd that only the nexus can do it - when it came out in 2010 it was a $5-600 superphone, maybe some components are different, I tried it alongside my ipad and the results were very different!

When you build your internal energy the orbs get a lot more prevelant...

Pay close attention at the end as at first there are just so many it seems like dust etc, but then, well.... See for yourself.... I don't do Hollywood fx! Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKaYk2o0ZQw

Edited by Shaolin Punk

Posted (edited)

I'm glad you agree. David Copperfield doesn't make his money by handing out peer reviewed print outs of the methods used for his routines.

"That was a great trick and all, but we want irrefutable proof!!"

:rolleyes:

Something tells me you would be one of those few saying the above quote, though. Some people just get their jollies that way. Not most, but some. Most like a healthy degree of wonder in their life.

Yes, and some people will blindly believe anything.

"OMG, an orb! It has to be a ghost!"

:rolleyes:

And when confronted with firm evidence to the contrary, they stick their head in the sand. Its actually kind of sad and pathetic how badly some people want to believe in bizarre things. I try to keep an open mind. Many (either skeptic or believer) do not.

Edited by phantasia
1 person likes this

....hmm110.gif

Hard to say what those flying things are. Do you have your windows open? Maybe moths are attracted to the glowing lights in your room lol.

....hmm110.gif

Hard to say what those flying things are. Do you have your windows open? Maybe moths are attracted to the glowing lights in your room lol.

Ha ha if we had moths like that in the uk I would be sleeping with a net around me! The light anomalies are just another part of the fun for me, I'm sure it is frustrating with the sheer amount of charlatans claiming abilities and paranormal/supernatural etc to discern which are legit and which aren't!

I feel I have a great collection of footage, but I am also aware of the problems with trying to prove stuff etc. if I set up the partition experiment then I shall post it up here, gonna be a hectic couple of weeks for me but I'll try n remember to get round to it as I am intrigued to see if i can nail it!