Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Image In a Guitar

MedicTJ

This wasn't photoshopped. This is an actual image my wife took of me with my grandson while we were watching an old James Taylor video on Youtube. She took a ton of images, but when we looked back at all of them, this one stood out.

post-485-0-97055500-1371276435_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Does it look like anyone you know ? Was the guitar owned by anyone before you ?

It almost reminds me of Jim Morrison for some odd reason .

The skeptics will all says its that paralooigollooglia ....that looks like a real spirit capture to me :)

Pareidolia, but that doesn't mean it still can't have meaning to those who want it to have meaning.

Consider me ambiguous here, not a skeptic or believer. Shrugging at the controversy.

Neither one of you understand what was happening, and both of you are quick to the trigger.

The image on the guitar is a reflection image from our TV screen....but out of about 100 images, none other happened like this one did. I'm not trying to say this was something supernatural. I'm saying that my wife caught light in a very cool way and it's this one image that had it happen.

• Like 1

the right angle of guitar to TV .. the right intensity of contrast ... the right refresh rate at the right moment ... and it all comes together beautifully ...

that's what makes photography so satisfying .... :tu:

~

• Like 1

Was only responsing to Simbi originally and giving her the correct term she massacred, whether she wanted it or not.

But that does certainly make the thread less interesting...never heard of James Taylor either. But looks like nice family time, so go you.

Edited by The world needs you

Hmm, that "image" looks a lot like yourself. Not sure what camera you have, but looks like a cross over while developing.

I'm not trying to say this was something supernatural. I'm saying that my wife caught light in a very cool way and it's this one image that had it happen.

I don't understand the post then

your on a paranormal forums posting under sightings, reports and experiences? probably best to have you thread moved by an admin to off topic.

I'm old and I could tell right away that it was a reflection of Sweet Baby James from the video. Def. a young JT with hair

• Like 1

I'm old and I could tell right away that it was a reflection of Sweet Baby James from the video. Def. a young JT with hair

Yep, that's the first thing that I thought as well.