Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UM-Bot

Chamish

1 post in this topic

William B Stoecker: A few years ago at Brian Hall’s annual Bay Area Conspiracy Conference I met and spoke with Canadian/Israeli/American author and researcher Barry Chamish. Mr. Chamish was born in Winnipeg, Canada, but emigrated to Israel, where he lived for some years and served in the IDF (Israeli Defense Forces) in the Lebanon war in 1982. He presently lives in Florida. He wrote four fiction books published in Canada, and numerous magazine articles. In Israel he wrote several books detailing corruption (and worse) within Israel’s government: The Fall of Israel; Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin; Save Israel; Israel Betrayed; Shabtai Tzvi, Labor Zionism, and the Holocaust; The Last Days of Israel; Bye Bye Gaza; and The Stinger, Not the Stung. Several of these books have sold a good many copies, and Mr. Chamish is well known in the US and even better known in Israel. He has also written a book about Israel’s UFO sighting wave of the nineteen eighties and nineties: The Return of the Giants. He and I have exchanged a few e mails over the last few years, and recently I spoke to him by telephone about his UFO research.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article