Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meditation music

Grandpa Greenman

968979_10152865248310475_1069815700_n.jpg

honestly ... music makes it worse for me .... I just need nature and what nature sounds like ...

~

• Like 1

Thank you for posting this Darkwind. I love it. Such a peaceful and soothing way to drift off to sleep or out of mind into a placid place.

• Like 2

I book-marked that one, thanks, Darkwind. It sounds like it has some Tibetan overtoning in it. I could feel myself going into a trance state. Some music just does that to me. I like R. Carlos Nakai or the cut from Enigma's first recording called Rain, I think. Nakai's flute, especially the bird bone, makes me feel like I'm being petted.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Beany
  • Like 2

[mediis great ,=][media=]

[/media][/media]

This is supposed to be 98.7% effective for most people.

Took me awhile longer than usual to relax,

but very visually stimulating.Electric rainbows seemed to go left then right, and my eyes seemed too as well.

Darkwind, I love your 's, feeling of vibrations to it and I like that,

I like that a lot. :tu:

I love the sound of crickets chirping for meditation and relaxation

I don't really have any "favorites" but I do also love the sound of the ocean, wolves howling and wind sounds there are many many to choose from in that range alone.

• Like 2

I really like Singing bowls

• Like 1

I've listened previously to some of these posted videos, and I think they're all very good. I like listening to these kinds of meditative music when I'm working around the house or trying to write some daft story. I think a relaxing ambiance is important to our mental health.

This is one of my favorites and he is giving it away free. Damh is a good man.

http://www.paganmusi...-damh-the-bard/

This works for me. I have all of their music.

I don't know how to make the video show up so I'll just provide the link....

[media=]https://www.youtube....h?v=NMmMNyTwePY[/media]

Edited by Euphorbia

I really like Singing bowls

[media=]

[/media]

My meditation teacher loves these, they are beautifully pure and the vibration awakens something inside.

My meditation teacher loves these, they are beautifully pure and the vibration awakens something inside.

Does more than that with me. The right tones have a healing effect on my central nervous system. Which are my messed up parts. I had came across someone who had a chakra set and they went through the chakras and on the last one all this energy blasted out my right foot. I wasn't expecting that to happen. Sound and tones are very much a part of my "magical" practice.

• Like 1

I like the sounds of nature a lot. And the sound of the waterfall in the pond in our solarium. Music wise, I tend to listen to rock most, Dark Side of the Moon being at the top of the list. Holst Planets is another meditation music for me, both the original orchestra and the electronic versions. Depends on what mood I'm in for settling in.